SNSD's and 2PM's CF ~

Fallen for you. ♥

Early in the morning in 2PM's dorm Taecyeon began to wake everyone up trough screaming.

Taecyeon: GUYS wake up ! Manager called me ! we have a cf filming !

The others: what so early in the morning? you must be crazy....

They got ready and drived to the filming location,but there was just the staff.

2PM: Hello we are 2PM ! Nice to meet you ! Please take care of us well ! *bow*

Wooyoung: eer what kind of CF is this Taec?

Taecyeon: i think it was pefume or something...AH and he said we would film with some females i don't know...

SNSD arrived at the filming location a little too late and there were just 6 of them.There were just Yoona,Yuri,Hyoyeon,Taeyeon,Tiffany and Seohyun.

SNSD: Hello we are SNSD ! Please take care of us well ! *bow*

Junho: haha it's you guys again *laughs* it's like destiny !

Hyoyeon: Junhoo ! *smiles* *turns to the Girls* hey guys it's 2PM hehe

Tiffany: yeah ! i feel sorry for sica sooyoung and sunny ..haha

Yuri: their bad they didn't want to go :)

The director comes up.And everybody suddenly got quite.

Director: Good Morning ! so i just finished making the couples in my mind and when i call you out please stand here in lines. After that i will tell each couple what they have to do.every couple will have their own cf in the end.

2PM and SNSD: Nee !

Director: Fine okay... first Hyoyeon,Junho !

They both stepped forward and smiled.

"The CABI couples : Taecyeon-Yoona, Nichkhun-Yuri and Changsun-Seohyun ! then...Junsu-Tiffany and Wooyoung-Taeyeon"

Everyboys was in pairs now.They greeted each other.The director told each couple what to do.It was just Wootae left:

Director : okay finally you guys . so listen. you will be the special couple . uhm...since i asked everybody and they said they don't want to do it you have to do the kiss.

Taeyeon: huh kiss? this is unfair you didn't ask us ...and I didn't know anything about kissing..(but actually she didn't mind at all)

Wooyoung kept still.He was a little sad that Taeyeon reacted like that.

Director: okay see...i pay you guys for this and i asked every other couple who would suit best for this kiss and they said 'Wooyoung and Taeyeon' okay? it's just one kiss with no meaning.

They nodded.And the director left to film the first couple Junho-Hyoyeon then went on with Taecyeon and Yoona..and so on.Everyone's concept was nearly the same. It was now the turn of Junsu and Tiffany and after that Wooyoung and Taeyeon.Taeyeon had a white dress while Wooyoung hat a suit on.

Wooyoung: You look cute :)

Taeyeon: Thanks ..you don't look bad too *smiled* let's do it well !

Wooyoung : *blushed* yes right ...Fighting !

Director : okay the last couple now ! let's begin right with the kiss ! you have to do it with passion okay? don't make it too lame make it y !

Yuri wispered to Nichkhun : omg they match so well haha good that we choosed them.*giggles*

Nichkhun: i know right? haha 'don't make it too lame make it y' *laughs*

Taecyeon: You guys choosed Wooyoung and Taeyeon too right?

Everybody nodded.

Junho: haha this is going to be great !

Taecyeon: they should be happy actually i wanted to do that part with Yoona *winked to Yoona*

Yoona: *blushes* OPPA ! *hitts him playfully and laughs*

Everybody laughs.

Tiffany : I hope they get closer hehe!

Yuri : but unnie it's their first kiss and it's not romantic ...

Junsu: Hey no problem ! they will have many others romantics *grins*

 

----------------------------------------------

Another chapter . I hoped you liked it :D

next week i will have many exams phew... T_T

I trying my best to write the stories!