Returning to Korea

Fallen for you. ♥

The girls where sitting in the plane , which was flying back to Korea again. Most of them were tired , but Taeyeon was nervous. Sunny said she would ask Eunhee whether she could buy a pregnancy test for them since they musn't be recognized , but she didn't tell Eunhee why she needed it and only said she shouldn't tell anyone.

Sunny: Taengo what will you do if you are really...you know

Taeyeon: Let's not talk about it . It's still not sure so let's just think of something different.

Sunny: Taeyeon..

Taeyeon: Sunny...

Sunny: Taeyeon you can't just always ignore your problems.

Taeyeon: I am just not ready to have a child. I can't even take care of myself well. Of course one day I want to have a family ...but it's just not now. Do you understand me? And what about SNSD then? Will I just leave you guys like this? What's with Wooyoung ? Will he be okay with it? I have so many questions and that's why ...I just don't to talk about it now. I'm sorry Sunny

Sunny: What are you talking about ? Of course you will stay with SNSD . You will always be with us . And I don't believe that Wooyoung would leave you because of this. And in a few years we all will be mothers... 

Taeyeon: Sunny please...

Sunny: I am just saying this because I care about you ...but okay. If you want to talk I will always listen to you. 

Taeyeon: Thank you ...

Sunny: No problem Taeng...

------------------

The girls arrived in Korea. Many fans have gathered at the airport to welcome them.After some fansigning they walked in their bus. They were suprised when they saw who was in there.

Taecyeon: Yoona my sunshine !!! *runs towards her and hugs her*

Yoona: Baby ! Omo but please stop it. Maybe the fans will see . Wait just duck down .

Taecyeon: *kisses her* I missed you so much ...

Yuri: Yah what the hell is this? Why are you guys sitting on the floor kissing? Let some people trough ! 

Taecyeon: Yah Kwon Yuri ah you know that Nichkhun has been missing you too !

Yuri: aww Really?

Nichkhun: Yes but seriously Taec sorry but can I ...pass trough?

Taecyeon: *stops kissing Yoona* You guys are annoying! Just sit somewhere in the front !

Wooyoung: Where's Taeyeon , Yuri-sshi?

Yuri: OHHH Hey oppa ! Taeyeon? She's coming soon. She went to the toilet with Sunny.

Wooyoung: oh...isn't she feeling well?

Yuri: Oh my oppa ! Don't tell me you don't know that even a SNSD member has to pee too? haha you're funny

Wooyoung: hehe...sorry I was just worried

Taeyeon and Sunny entered the bus too. When Wooyoung saw Taeyeon he ran towards her and embraced her.

Wooyoung: I've missed you so much...*kisses her forehead*

Taeyeon: I missed you too ...*smiles*

Wooyoung: Wait let me carry your bag.

Taeyeon: Thank you...aigoo I am so tired.

SNSD's manager: Okay guys. Just sit down ! And don't let any fans see you. We don't want any scandals. We will drive in 5 minutes when the bus driver is coming. I think he has to .

All: Nee !

Wooyoung sat next to Taeyeon and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Wooyoung: How was your week princess?

Taeyeon: *yawns* very exhausting..but it was fun tough. I didn't know we have that many fans in Japan. And how was yours?

Wooyoung: Boring..we just went for some CF filming

Taeyeon: With a girl group?

Wooyoung: Well...yes with Miss A 

Taeyeon: I heard you're really close to Suzy-sshi.

Wooyoung: Yes . We filmed with her too. Wait are you jealous? *grins*

Taeyeon: No. She is cute tough.

Wooyoung: Aigoo don't worry you're cuter

Taeyeon: Stop grinning ! You're making me nervous jjinga.

Taeyeon took his cellphone and turned it on. 

Taeyeon: Password?

Wooyoung: wooyoung1234

Taeyeon: How lame...

Wooyoung: what do you want to do? ...omo what are you looking at? No don't look at the pictures!

Taeyeon: chicken? hahaha how cute

Wooyoung: Yah stop laughing at me !

Taeyeon: Omo dream high? I loved that drama! You two looked cute together

Wooyoung: Seriously I know that you're being jealous..I am just friends with her.

Taeyeon: I am not

Taeyeon: OMG where did you get this ?!... I am so ugly

Wooyoung: What ? No you're cute ! 

Taeyeon: I am going to delete this after I've watch all photos...

Taeyeon: What the...

Wooyoung: Enough ! *takes his phone away* Yah can't a guy have photos of his girlfriend?! And this is private

Taeyeon: haha are you stalking me on the internet?

Wooyoung: Where do you think I got that pictures from? 

Taeyeon: How many photos do you have of me?

Wooyoung: Not many..

Taecyeon: He has a whole folder with your photos. And you still haven't seen the hot ones. oooh

Yoona: *hits him* 

Taeyeon: YAH Wooyoung you ert !  Give me your cellphone !

Wooyoung: Never ! And I am not a ert ! They aren't that y !

Taeyeon: So you want to say I am not y?

Wooyoung: No I was just saying that the pictures I have on my phone are NOT erted !

Taecyeon: Cause they are in his laptop

Wooyoung: What the hell could you shut up back there?! 

Taeyeon: YAH Give me that !

Wooyoung: Never ! 

'Ahem'

Taeyeon: Sorry Manager oppa...

SNSD's manager: Aigoo I'm feeling like making to an outing with a class..Anyway the bus driver is here ! Let's go home !

All: Nee !

--------------

Sunny: Aigoo finally home !! 

Eunhee: Omoo you're finally back !

SNSD: Eunhee !! 

They hugged eachother.

Eunhee: It was so boring without you guys !

Sooyoung: Of course it's always boring without us ! How was your week?

Eunhee: I had to hang out with the guys and they are just weird and ...dumb

Taecyeon: Wae huh? What did we do? 

Eunhee: *cough* I don't want to tell them what you did the whole time...

Taecyeon: omo I will kill you if you do...

Eunhee: You sure are tired ...I've already made some rice ! Let's eat and then go sleep !

After they all ate and washep up the boys went home. And the girls went in their rooms to go to sleep. Like always Eunhee was in Taeyeon's and Sunny's room.

Eunhee: I've missed you two in this room. Now that you are here I am not so lonely anymore...and since I am flying back to America soon..

Sunny: But you will visit us again right?

Eunhee: Of course I will ! And you will visit me right?

Taeyeon: Sure ! If we have any schedules in the US we will make sure to visit you !

Eunhee: unnie you're so sweet *hugs Taeyeon* but right.. Sunny why do you need the pregnancy test?

Sunny: Really? Did you buy it?

Eunhee: Yes I had nothing to do anyway hehe

Sunny: Well...*looks at Taeyeon*

Eunhee: You don't need to tell me . It's your private thing anyway..wait I will get it

Taeyeon: It's because I may be pregnant.

Eunhee: What?!

Taeyeon: Yes...when we were in Japan I had to threw up once in the morning and I don't think I ate anything wrong...I just want to be sure.

Eunhee: Oh my gosh ! Unnie your baby will be so cute !! Aigoo congratulation ! Have you told Wooyoung oppa yet?

Sunny: Eunhee...it's different . She doesn't want a child.

Eunhee: Why not?

Taeyeon: We are idols... I am a member of SNSD ,you know that Eunhee. There will be many scandals and Wooyoung and I aren't even married...

Eunhee: Are you going to abort it ?!

Taeyeon: What!? No! That would be the last thing I would ever do !

Eunhee: Okay I'm relieved. Well then get married soon and the press and fans will understand it. You can still be a member of SNSD and be a mother.

Taeyeon: But ..

Eunhee: No buts . The first thing you will do now is to tell Wooyoung oppa. I'm sure he will understand it and help you..

Sunny: Thanks Eunhee. That's what I am trying to say the whole time , but she won't listen to me !

Taeyeon: Okay...you know sometimes you really behave like you're older than me.. Thank you Eunhee

Sunny: Well that's not difficult..

Taeyeon: Yah ! 

-------------------------

Sorry for the late update ! Anyway here is the new chapter I hope you enjoyed ! :)

Comment below ! I soon have holidays then I will update more often ! :D

And I will go studying now Bye ~