:o

Fallen for you. ♥

SHINYOUNG IS HILARIOUS ..Just wanted to say XD she is funny yes

-------------------------------------------------------

MC: And the winner is.......GIRLS' GENERATION ! Congratulation !

Backstage:

Sooyoung: *screams* YEEEAH we won !!!!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY ...I GOTTA GO HOME AND SLEEP ONE ROUND ! Who's with me?

Jessica: ME ! I'm so tired jjinga....*yawns*

Tiffany: same for me !

Taeyeon: actually we wanted to drink some coffee with 2PM . Who's with me?

Sunny: I'll pass ...too tired sry dork

Seohyun: Yeah me too.

Hyoyeon: I'll come and Yuri,Yoona , too?

Yuri and Yoona nod.

Taeyeon: okay that's great then ! Mushroom are you sure?

Tiffany: eeeeeeeeeew stop calling me that *laughs* okay but just for you ...*yawns* but I'll go home early !

2PM joins them.

Wooyoung: Let's go ! I know a cafe where we won't be seen *smirks*  There are no people there just a few uncles and aunties, but they won't say anything.

Yoona: okay then let's go !

Leeteuk grabs Taeyeon's hand.

Taeyeon: Huh? Oppa are you still here? What is it?

Leeteuk: I tought you wanted to go with me ...

Taeyeon: Yeah you can come with us ! *smiles*

Leeteuk: ......no thanks. No need. *walks away*

Wooyoung: what's with him?

Taeyeon: i don't know...That was weird

Wooyoung: anyway come on babe *grabs her hand*

Taeyeon: 'babe'? sounds ...kinda weird *laughs*

----------------------------------------------------------------

After that they went to the cafe and stayed there until 9 PM. Then Tiffany got tired and went home with the other girls.So Wooyoung promised Taeyeon to come the next day with Taecyeon (because of Yoona). When 2PM came home , their manger was waiting for them.

Manager: Hey Guys ! I actually just wanted to talk to Wooyoung ...alone

Wooyoung: Yeah ...sure

The others went in their rooms.

Manager: So you are dating Taeyeon of SNSD?

Wooyoung: Yes I am. Is that a problem?

Manager: Ah okay ..first Good luck ...but ..you don't plan to tell the fans right? That would cause trouble really.

Wooyoung: No I think we will have to keep it a secret at first , but of course we'll tell it someday ...maybe in a month?

Manager: what? A MONTH? so early? actually it's your trouble , but I'm worried that JYP won't allow this.

Wooyoung: It's my life and if he doesn't want it then I'll have to quit this entertaiment. I don't want to make the same mistake with Taeyeon again. I had to leave the girl I love because of this and I regret it. so I WON'T do it another time. Please understand ....

Manager: *smiles* I do. But tell JYP okay?

Wooyoung: sure ...and thanks hyung.

Manager: No problem . If you want to talk call me. I'll go now . *leaves the dorm*

Wooyoung: *sighs* What I am going to do...help me Taeng...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody knocked at JYP's office.

JYP: Yes? Come in.

Wooyoung: Hey. How are you boss? *smiles*

JYP: Please don't call me that *laughs* oh I'm fine. Is there a problem ? Coming to my office at 11PM . I wanted to go home

Wooyoung: I wanted to tell you that I'm dating SNSD's Taeyeon now.

JYP: What? SNSD? Wooyoung-ah ...seriously SNSD? SM will kill me and you. I don't want to cause trouble with them.

Wooyoung: They're nice ! And why trouble ? It's serious for me . I don't want to make mistakes with her.

JYP: I know ...You guys get older and want to get married, but SNSD? And then even the leader? Wooyoung please ?

Wooyoung: No ...I did this one time and I'm not going to do this another time.

JYP: Okay...don't break her heart or something ...SM will really kill me. Good Luck boy

Wooyoung: Yeah Thanks old man.

JYP : Tsk. Get out seriously you punk *laughs*

Taecyeon was waiting outside for Wooyoung:

Taecyeon: so what did he say?

Wooyoung: He's fine with it , but he said he'll get killed by SMentertaiment if I do something wrong *laughs*

Taecyeon: aish that old man scared of SM haha ...They're nice actually

Wooyoung: Yeah I told him that too.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning at SNSD's dorm:

Taeyeon woke up early and made some breakfast for the girls , because they had no schedule that day.

Eunhee: oh unnie ...Let me help you *smiles*

Taeyeon: Nah no need Thanks Eunhee.

Eunhee: I know your first impression of me wasn't that good *laughs* but that was just a test unnie

Taeyeon: Yeah I know . Wooyoung-sshi told me already *smiles* Thank a lot Eunhee

Eunhee: Are you guys meeting today?

Taeyeon: Yes. He's coming here in an hour.

Eunhee: Ah okay , but I wanted to go out with you ...

Taeyeon: The other members are free ...I think.

Hyoyeon: YES WE ARE ! COME ON EUNHEE LET'S GO SOMEWHERE...it's boring here.

Yoona: I'll pass ..Having a date with Taecyeon oppa hehe

Taeyeon: oh so I'm at home alone with Wooyoung?

Yoona: I think so....I'll come home late ...and the girls too I think...

Eunhee: Yeah how about club? *laughs*

Hyoyeon: YEES *laughs* but before club let's go shopping !

Eunhee: okay YAAY :)

The other girls come in the kitchen.

Sooyoung: I heard something ... Club and Shopping and YAY?

Hyoyeon: Yeah guys we're going shopping and club today...with Eunhee . Taeyeon unnie will stay at home and Yoona has a date with Taecyeon oppa.

Sunny: okay then let's eat and go shopping first ! I need some new clothes

After they finished eating all the girls left exept of Yoona and Taeyeon, who were wating for Wooyoung and Taecyeon.

'RRING'

Yoona: I'LL OPEN *runs to the door and opens it*

Taecyeon: Hey ! You look great :) Let's go?

Yoona: Hey Taec . Hey Wooyoung oppa *smiles* wait I'll tell unnie. *runs to Taeyeon* Unnie Wooyoung is here and I'll go now. If there's something call me okay? and don't do anything ridiculous at home *winks*

Taeyeon: *laughs* Don't worry and have fun. Bye

Yoona: Bye unnie *leaves with Taecyeon*

Wooyoung: *hugs Taeyeon from behind* How's my Taengo...

Taeyeon: Fine..and Wooyoungiee ? *smiles*

Wooyoung: Wooyoungiee? sounds gay ...but okay you're my girlfriend haha

Taeyeon: *turns around* You talked to JYP?

Wooyoung: Yes he said it's okay and what about SM?

Taeyeon: They're okay with it as long as I work hard. *laughs* wanna watch a movie?

Wooyoung: okay . We have the whole day . And we're alone . Couldn't be better

Taeyeon: ert.

Wooyoung: why do you always think of those things? *laughs*

Taeyeon: come on . I know you very well now. Remember? 2 Years ago you were talking to me about you and your girlfriend...yeah

Wooyoung: OMG DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT *laughs* I didn't even know why I talked about this with a GIRL

Taeyeon: Jerk. *laughs* okay let's change subject ...it's embarrassing

Wooyoung: Let's watch a horror movie?

Taeyeon: okay ....i don't like those things , but Sunny always watches with me...so okay

Wooyoung: I'm here you don't have to be scared *grins*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYP thinking: What am I going to do about them.......aish *sighs* poor Wooyoung , but I have to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS JYP GOING TO DO ? :O

Anyother new update ...wow i'm updating fast XD

next week is Christmas YAAY :)