KARAOKE

Fallen for you. ♥

They finally arrived at the karaoke room and bought drinks and snacks.

One hour went by and Leeteuk just finished singing. Everyboys clapped.

Taeyeon: OPPA YOU ARE THE BEST !

Wooyoung sitting next to her (thinking): tsk i could do better ...man what am i thinking ...i am crazy

Nichkhun: i want a duet with victoria-sshi ! please let us sing next

Victoria(smiles): okay if you want ..

Krystal whispering to her sister Jessica: why won't nichkhun ask her out ? they just stopped contacting after WGM , but they look cute together...

Victoria and Nichkhun finished with the song.

Nichkhun gave Wooyoung the micro: bro you are next pick one girl and good luck *he smirked*

Wooyoung(thinking): what the....nichkhun i will kill you...aish so many girls who to pick...

"uhm....Taeyeon"

Taeyeon: hm?

Wooyoung: would you sing the duet with me?

Taeyeon: oh okay..sure

Like always Taeyeon sang very good and Wooyoung too.They sat down.

Wooyoung: Your did a good job as always :) *grinned*

Taeyeon: Thanks (blushed) *yawns*

Wooyoung: are you okay?

Taeyeon: hm im very tired ....i think i will go home

Tiffany: aaaw unnie :( okay go to our dorm and rest since it was a hard day we undestand..but who will take your home?

Taeyeon: oh i can go by myself. the bus station isn't too far away

Yuri: seriously at this time? it's 1 AM ...i will bring you there

Wooyoung: No i will. Yuri you know it's dangerous for you too since you are a girl too? come on taeyeon get your jacket

                     we're going.

Taeyeon: Bye guys ~ Have fun !

Everybody: Thanks you too :)

They left after hugging everyboys. And the others went on singing.

Yoona saying to Taecyeon: Oppa? don't you think taeyeon and wooyoung kinda were like..uhm..so close ? do you think . they date? i don't know unnie would tell us but i could be.

Taecyeon: haha i don't think so,but Wooyoung said that he likes Taeyeon...so maybe..who knows what they are doing ..  all alone out there.

Yoona: OPPA ! i didn't want to know that ( hitting him )

Taecyeon: yah ! stop it! it hurts!

Yoona: omg sorry i didn't know you were this weak

Taecyeon: tsk * smiling *

 -------------------------------------

Meanwhile outside the building Taeyeon and Wooyoung already were at the bus station.Taeyeon had to wait 30 min for the bus and it was

cold. So Wooyoung decided to wait with her until the bus comes and then gets back to the karaoke building.

after a while Wooyoung remembered: ...i forgot my cellphone. i will come back in 5 min ! (runned as fast as he could)

Taeyeon: I'll be waiting! (thinking: wow he is kinda cool why didn't i realize this earlier when i was filming WINWIN with him..)

Suddenly a weird man approaches her: hello pretty ...what are you doing this late at night here all alone? wanna come with me? i have a lot of fun stuff at my home *grabs her arm*

Taeyeon: LET GO OF ME ! aish i hate those drunk weirdos -.- *kicks him right in the area between his legs*

Man: ow ...you little punk...GET HER GUYS

2 more men came an packed her by the arms so that she couldn't move.

Man: Tsk now stay still cutie ...

Taeyeon tried to kick him but it didn't help.He began to open her jacket.

Taeyeon: YOU ERT LET GO how dare you ...do you even know who i am?!?!?

Man: uhm i don't care really just shut up !

Wooyoung heard the screaming and ran to the bus station as fast as he could. Out of breath he punched the guys and

the two other right in their faces.

Wooyoung: let go of her you son of a b**** !

Man: man this guy is weird let's go bros ...*They ran away*

Taeyeon : yah why did you let them go so easily i wanted to kick them one more time !

Wooyoung : eh they ran away cause the knew that i was too strong for them...anyway you okay? did they touch you anywhere? did they hurt you? aish ...why couldn't i run faster then this wouldn't happen.

Taeyeon: Don't worry I am okay.they didn't touch me anywhere and ou came just right

Wooyoung: You sure?

Taeyeon: man..you act like my mother stop that. oh the bus came. thank you for bringing me here. you can go now ! Have fun !

Wooyoung : what are you crazy? after what happened i will definitely NOT let you go anywhere this late!

Taeyeon : i told you i am old enough ! and i could beat them up without you too?

Wooyoung: Tsk whatever *takes her hand and goes in the bus*

-------------------------

lol it's not as short as the first episode i hope you liked it :)

please continue reading :DD

Thank you .