Bringing her home

Fallen for you. ♥

Meanwhile everyone was still buys with karaoke.As they realized that Wooyoung took too long,

Changsun called him :

Changsun: Hyung ? where are you ? what is taking you so long? ARE SOME GUYS KILLING YOU?!

EH ANSWER ME !

Wooyoung: what? chill ...i decided to bring Taeyeon home since it's dangerous for a girl to be alone at this time. don't wait for me i see you guys at the dorm okay?

Changsun: okay i understand bro. have fun with her ;) i will leave you alone now so bye see you later ! *hangs up*

Wooyoung: eh...wtf? i think you misunderstood?! oh he already hang up ...

Taeyeon: what did he say?

Wooyoung: nothing he was just acting kinda weird...

----------------------------------------------

At Karaoke SNSD and 2PM gattered around Changsun waiting for him to answer:

Sunny: Changsun is Taeyeon-unnie okay? and where is Wooyoung?

Changsun: yes they went to your dorm together.

Hyoyeon: what? i tought Wooyoung would come back

Changsun: uhm...he changed his mind..i guess so..

Sooyoung: OMG could it be that...

Tiffany: Wooyoung likes Taeyeon????

SNSD: OMG *they giggle*

Nichkhun: i guess will never understand girls ...always overreacting *sighs*

Junho: same bro...same

---------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon and Wooyoung arrived at the bus station that is not far away from SNSD's dorm.

They were walking by a shop that selled many stuff.

Taeyeon: Oh my gooosh...Wooyoung ! look at that teddy bear ! it's so cute !! aaawwww

Wooyoung: eh no? this so so totally childish...this shop is for kiddies. Come on ! *he wanted to walk away as he saw a poster of him and his abs in the shop* YAH look at this THIS is cute much better than that thing there.

Taeyeon: you must be kidding right? cute?! AHH why am i looking at those stuff this is erted !

Wooyoung: no it's y. does this teddy thing there have abs? nooo.. look at my sixpack hahaha

Taeyeon: you haven't change at all Jang Wooyoung *sighs* the teddy is much more cute than you tsk!

Wooyoung: isn't it a good thing that I am still the old Wooyoung?

Taeyeon: uhm...well...i guess so *smiles*

After a while they came to SNSD's dorm

Wooyoung : soo i think i can go now. Good night taeyeon-sshi !

Taeyeon : Good night thank you again for today. I will call you. See you again ! *bows*

Wooyoung hugged her.

Taeyeon : ..what are you doing...?

Wooyoung : huh..what? i hugged you thats what good friends do ..anyway bye *smiles and goes away*

Taeyeon: Yeah bye...*thinking : omg don't missunderstand Taeyeon argh* *hitting her head*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SNSD Girls came back to their dorm after a long night.They found Taeyeon sleeping in her bed. So they where quite

and went to sleep too. The next morning:

Sooyoung is sitting in the living room and surfing in the internet. Everybody already woke up and they were making breakfast.

 

Sooyoung screams : GUYS LOOK AT OUR COMEBACKVIDEO IN YOUTUBE ! we were like baaam hahaha look at the comments: 'SNSD IS SO Y EXSPECIALLY SOOYOUNG !' blabla says: 'omg sooyoung you get prettier every day !'oh here is a comment about you Fany : 'Tiffany is the best of SNSD she is so y !'

Tiffany : what are you screaming early in the morning Sooyoung ?! aish...

Sunny : SOOYOUNG is there a comment about me?

Sooyoung : uhm yes lask says: 'wow sunny your new hair looks y' that's all i don't want to read comments about you...uninteresting

Sunny: YAY haha i'm fine with it

Sooyoung: OMG GUYS LOOK AT THIS CRAZY PERSON : weeee says: ' omg so embarassing they think they are the best so ugly'

Yuri: WHAT THEE...? we don't do that ? i hate those antis....

Hyoyeon: don't worry guys when i'm 60 and nobody remembers me i will beat that 'weeee' up.

The Girls laugh.Taeyeon comes in the living room:

Taeyeon : Guys Sica and I made the breakfast come and eat !

Sunny : Yes chef !

Taeyeon: yah  i hate it when you call me chef !

Sunny: okay cutie haha *hugs her* ...HEY what was with you and Wooyoung-sshi yesterday huh? you two alone? hehehe

Taeyeon : what? you know i would tell you when something is going on you are like my sister ...and no there was nothing he was just nice bringing me home.

Sunny: yeah right..*grins*

---------------------------------------------------