First Kiss :o

Fallen for you. ♥

Lol those 'ANG' s are so cute :)

----------------------------------------

Director: okay now you stand in the middle of the street.Act like a couple. And kiss her.

Wooyoung: okay i understand !

Director: Let's start ! concentrate ! 1...2....3...ACTION !

 

Taeyeon had the role to just stand there and wait for Wooyoung. He slowly approached her while smiling lovely at her.

 

Her heart began to flutter and she didn't know why.

 

He packed her by her shoulders looking her in her eyes.

 

SNSD and 2PM watched them in silent. It was like a love scene in a drama.

 

Wooyoung suddenly got very nervous thinking :

 

" Just a simple kiss. It means nothing...but OMG WOOYOUNG DO IT WITH PASSION "

 

He had many toughts in those seconds, while Taeyeon tried to stay calm. She closed her eyes.

 

"Omg....that babo move faster...jjinga why is it taking him so long?! " she tought.

 

Suddenly she felt soft lips touching hers. It shocked her a little. Then Wooyoung pressed his lips against hers

 

and turned the soft kiss into a kiss full with passion . The two fully concentrated on the kiss , but then ...

 

" CUUUUUT "

 

Taeyeon pushed Wooyoung away from her and she smiled at him .

Taeyeon: You did a great job ! Thank you for your hard work * bows akwardly*

Wooyoung: Yeah you too ...*he took her hand and shook it*

Taeyeon thinking : omg so akward i hate situations like this...*she turned her head away from wooyoung trying to avoid his face* 

 

Director: You were the best ! Good job you two ! You seemed like a real couple two me...You look cute together *he laughed and walked away*

Taeyeon and Wooyoung : Thank you. *bow**they got in eye contact and quickly turned their heads away*

Wooyoung blushed. Junho saw him right away and :

Junsu : OHHHH our woo got really red ! omg your ears hide them ! hahaha

Wooyoung quickly covered his ears with his hands and tried to hit Junsu with his leg.

'cute' Taeyeon tought and blushed too.

SNSD Girls: unnie you did a good job ! you too wooyoung !

Wooyoung and Taeyeon: Thank you ...

Nichkhun : wooah it's cold here we will wait for you in the car wooyoung come after you changed your clothes ! * winked at 2PM and SNSD*

Yuri : yah we wait for you in the car unnie !

 

Taeyeon: Don't you think they are acting...strange?

Wooyoung: They're always like this.*sighs* hey your lips taste good haha you're a good kisser *teasing her*

Taeyeon : YAH *hits him playfully* you ert ! aish...*her face got red*

Wooyoung : aaah you are blushing!! cuuute ! *laughs*

Taeyeon : YAH I am still your NOONA?! Stop that !  

Wooyoung: yeah right 'noona' that is the same age as me just born 1 month before me *laughs* soo cute seriously

Taeyeon : ..jerk *smiles*

 

Wooyoung watched her going away :

....' so cute....aish..what am i thinking ?!..I am going crazy...' He quickly turned away and walked to the 2PM car. 

 

----------------------------

I hope the kiss wasn't too boring lol it was hard to write it XD