'She won't tell'

Fallen for you. ♥

Yuri: I think I should go home and talk to Taeyeon unnie...

Nichkhun: okay...can I go with you?

Yuri: No it's better if you stay here...sorry

Nichkhun: Yes...since I'm like Wooyoung's bro...Good Luck then. I hope we can help them. I feel bad for Wooyoung. 

Yuri: I'll try my best *smiles and leaves*

Nichkhun: *sighs and goes into Wooyoung's room* Hey bro...Do you want some hot chocolat?

Wooyoung: No thanks...

Nichkhun: ....so don't you think it's kinda...weird? I mean you would see it if she really didn't love you....

Wooyoung: I already asked her . She said that's the reason so I'll take that as the reason. She was just using me.

Nichkhun: Why didn't you guys talk?

Wooyoung: I don't care okay?! ....Sorry but I really hate her right now...How could she do this to me? She knows how much I love her. And she probably is with her 'Leeteuk oppa' right now. Having fun with him. And letting me sit here alone.

Nichkhun: Leeteuk-sshi? 

Wooyoung: Yes , I think she dumped me because of him. Tsk ...I should have known that 

Nichkhun: What are you talking about? I don't think Taeyeon-sshi would do something like that...

Wooyoung: You don't even know her?! Aish ....sorry I'm just confused and all...

Nichkhun: I understand you...Let's get some food ! *packs him*

Wooyoung: Eh let go of me *laughs*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at SNSD's dorm: Only Taeyeon , Tiffany and were at home and Tiffany decided to call Sunny , too , because she was very close to Taeyeon.

Sunny: *rushed in the living room* Taengoo *hugs her* Are you okay?

Taeyeon: Yes I am...Thank you Soonkyu

Sunny:  *smiles* So what happened? 

Suddenly Yuri came in , too. 

Yuri: Taeyeon-aaah *hugs her* Are you okay?! 

Taeyeon: I am. Thank you for being so nice to me...

Yuri: What are you talking about? We are like sisters

Taeyeon: *smiles* I love you guys so much.

Tiffany: aww we love you , too.

Sunny: Taeyeon-ah won't you tell us what happened?

Taeyeon told them everything even the thing with JYP.

Sunny: Seriously?! What is JYP thinking?! I knew that that guy is... a bit...crazy?

Taeyeon: I know...but please don't tell Wooyoung. 

Sunny: You have to tell him !

Taeyeon: I don't want JYP to kick him out of 2PM 

Yuri: he can't do that anyway

Tiffany: Yuri is right , Taeyeon-ah he can't just kick Wooyoung out of 2PM...do you think the fans will just say ' oh okay we still love 2PM . Wooyoung deserves it ! He loves Taeyeon Tsk' . It's just stupid. 2PM without Wooyoung is just not 2PM....

Taeyeon: You don't know what he is going to do...maybe he will really kick him out. I just don't want him to give up his career because of me.

Yuri: Taeyeon-ah what did you dooo?! Poor Wooyoung...

Taeyeon: I didn't WANT to break up ! And you know it's hard for me....I still love him *tears come up again*

Yuri: I'm sorry unnie...*hugs her* 

Sunny: If you need help ...we'll always here for you 

Taeyeon: Will you tell him?

Sunny: It's a bad idea...but we won't if you don't want it *sighs*

Taeyeon: Thank you ...

--------------------------------------------------------

Yuri went into her room and called Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: Hey ..How's Taeyeon-sshi?

Yuri: *sighs* She is okay...What about Wooyoung-sshi?

Nichkhun: uhm...I don't know ..I think he is still angry, but I don't want to bother him.

Yuri: Yeah that poor guy..

Nichkhun: Did you ask Taeyeon?

Yuri: Yes....

Nichkhun: What did she say?

Yuri: *lying* she won't tell me the real reason

Nichkhun: is that so?....It could be that she wasn't lying...Wooyoung said it could be that she dumped him because of Leeteuk-sshi

Yuri: Leeteuk oppa? Nooo I don't think so..He's like a brother to her. I just don't know. 

Nichkhun: Hm...I hope they will still be friends

Yuri: I don't think so...but I hope it ,too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very short chapter :(

Is there anyone still reading? XD