Episode 9

Between Me and You : Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE 9

 

 

Nam Woo Hyun

 

" Okay , now both of you go to school and study well okay ? "

 

" Ne " what is happening to Minguk ? He claims that his mom give him a breakfast box but actually he took it from his friends? Ahh….. Minguk-ah ... I should call Sunggyu hyung and discuss about this matters.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

" Mwo ? Aish... it is impossible " Sungkyu said.

 

"I know but I can't help to think that Minguk is hallucinating about his mother ? I mean.... okay first , he said he meet his mother in school and second he that claim his mother give him a breakfast box which apparently his friends' ... do you know what I'm feeling right now ? "I explained to him .

 

"Okay relax... I have one idea to confirm it " he said while take a sip of coffee.

 

"What ? "

 

"Instead of focusing on Minguk's point of view , how about you ask other people about it ? You can try to ask his friend or his teacher maybe ? "

 

" Yes ! Exactly…why I've never thought about that? "Sungkyu sighing.

 

" Are you stupid ? " I expect that sentence comes from Sungkyu's mouth but it is not ..

 

Apparently, a father scolds his son who works at the Coffee House and all people look at them. "I told you to study and then you can enroll to the best university but you're not ! " the father push his son's head until he fell down.

 

" Appa ,mianhae " the son ask for forgiveness ...I try to stop them but I can't and I do not know why ..

 

" Aishh...family matters can be settled down at home but why here ?  Sunggyu said and then he adds more.

 

“They are so shameless " All of the people constantly look at them without helping the injured son.

 

Flash back

 

" Appa ... your coffee " before I can enter my father's office , I heard a conversation between him and someone important. Without I realized, I'm eavesdropping.

 

" Yes , you're right ...her name is Lee Ya Na ... please reject her University's administration " his request doesn't shocked me though because I know my father really well. Why my family hates Ya Na so much?

 

" Okay , thank you so much ... you can replace her name with other students " why my dad never understand me? I told him I don't want to study no matter what. His action replaced my name with Ya Na is too much! I drop a cup of coffee that my maid made earlier on purpose and he hangs up the call.

 

"Abeoji ! " I burst into the room.

 

"Owh..Woo..woohyun-ah..when you... "he is stuttering when he call out my name.

 

"Don't do it "

 

"Do what? "

 

“Please cancel on what you're requesting just now " my father chuckles.

 

" Owh , you want Ya Na to study at Hanyang University ? Are really fall for her ? "

 

" It does not because I fall for her but it's because she deserves to study there and achieve her ambitions"

 

" Woahhh " my father laughed and claps his hands.

 

" Nam Woo Hyun... where is your bad boy image go? I thought you really doesn't care about anything surrounds you except for money , money and...."

 

"Don't do it " I say it again and this time with louder voice.

 

"Fine , I'll cancel it but with one condition”

 

"I knew it ! There is nothing for free right ? My father said while walking towards me.

 

 "Name it "

 

"You have to study at Hanyang University too but , with major in Business Accounting”

 

“Take it or leave it?”

 

End of flashback

 

“ Woah,Minguk-ah what are you doing ?” I ask him as he’s diligently coloring his drawing book. I’m speechless when I saw Minguk is drawing his family pictures. There’s me, Minguk’s omma and himself.

 

“ Minguk –ah , do you really miss mom so bad ? ”

 

“ Eung ”

 

“ I promise that one day I’ll take a  picture of our own family arasseo?”

Yoo Min Ah

 

“ Aish !!! Why the television keeps repeating the same show all over again?” I’m whining about the television channel that kept airing the same shows every day. Actually, it is not the real cases.

This morning incident keeps stick around in my head. I can’t believe that Minguk’s appa are remarried and I can’t deny that Minguk’s omma is very pretty and she even better than me. However, I felt something fishy about her because I know I’ve met her before  but I’m not sure when and where . Wait ! I remember something !

Flashback

" I don't know what you're talking about , sweetie " I said it back

 

 " It’s okay teacher . By the way can you call my mother ?” she asked me.

 

“ Of course” I give her my hand phone and she took it . Woah, she’s very good in handling things as she open the contacts and dialed by herself.

 

“ Hello , omma ! Really ? Mommy will fetch me ? No, she doesn’t arrived yet” she end the call and I thought she will give my hand phone back but she dialed a different number . This girl is no joke.

 

“ Mommy , where are you ? Oh , 5 minutes more ? Okay” she hang up the call and give my hand phone back.

 

“ Thank you teacher Yoo” she said and smile while I have no other choice than smile to her back.

 

“ Person that will pick me later is my aunt , so she’s the one that I talk before” what she means?

 

“ Owh” she meant her aunt is best candidate to be Minguk’s appa wife. Fine ! Let’s see.

 

“ Minjoo-ah !!” suddenly I saw a plump and ugly ahjumma approached us and she looks close to Minjoo. No way ! Is her Minjoo’s aunt ?

 

“ Hahahahahahaha” I laugh so hard when I realized is she’s the one that I will compete to get Minguk’s appa ?

 

“ Why are you laughing ?” Minjoo ask me. I didn’t answer her but I’m laughing instead.  Suddenly I heard she said…

 

“ Ahjumma, this is our new school teacher Miss Yoo and Miss Yoo this is Mrs. Lim , leader of cleaning team in this school” what .. what she said ? This is not her mommy?

 

“ Anyeonghaesayo” Mrs. Lim greet me.

 

“ Ne anyeonghaesayo” Ah!!! It’s so embarrassing.

 

“ Omo, that’s my aunt !”  I saw a luxury car stopped in front of us and I can’t see Minjoo’s aunt face so clearly yet I can still see her face. Besides, she’s wearing huge shade and I can tell she’s quite pretty.

 

“ Minjoo-ah” her aunt called her.

 

“ Mommy !! Teacher Yoo , I’ll go first” she said while bowing.

 

“ Ne”

 

End of flashback

 

“ Omo! I remember it ! That’s why she looks so familiar” I take my phone on the table, slide it and click on contacts, then click on log where I can find contact history. I hope I can find Minjoo’s aunt number. If her name is Lee Ya Na , so she is Minjoo’s aunt and Minguk’s omma ? No no no ! She’s not Minguk’s omma ! This is because why Minjoo wants Minguk’s appa to marry her aunt if they already married? Besides, I’ve never heard that Minguk and Minjoo is a cousin before.  But, what is the motive? Why she act like a real mother for Minguk? and Minguk claimed that she is his mom’s too ! Ahhhhh!! It’s so frustrating!!!!! But , I have to get a lot of information about this !

 

When I search her number I couldn’t find it as delete all the logs history so only today contacts log are available.

 

“ Ahh!! What a waste! . It’s okay, I’ll do something and I’ll reveal your secret!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“ Good morning” I bid every students that reach school’s gate .

 

“ Good morning Teacher Yoo” Manse greet me.

 

“ Ne, good morning”

 

“ Good morning Teacher Yoo” another student greet me.

 

“ Ne, good morning” I said to the last students and when I’m about to close the gates suddenly someone hail me.

 

“Wait!”   Omo! It’s Dr.Lee.

 

“ Owh , you’re Minguk omma right ?” You !! Bad women !!!

 

“Yes I am , anyeonghaesayo” she greet me and I greet her back.

 

“Anyeonghaesayo” suddenly she gives me a breakfast box.

 

“Please give this to Minguk” she said and I received it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter