Episode 7

Between Me and You : Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE 7

Kang Ra Hee

 

" I'll cut your salary according to the amount of this dress . So , when I calculate it , you will not get your salary this month and you can get out from my boutique !!!! " I said loudly causes the other workers feel scared of me while the girl disappear from my view immediately.

 

" ' Being pretty is not about having a pretty face . It's about having a pretty ming , a pretty heart and a pretty soul ' it doesn't seems that quotes suits you , Kang Ra Hee " I know who said that and I don't give a about her.

 

" What do you want Ji Hyo shi ? " she is my manager yet my best friend.

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 " I want you to fix your attitude " she said and I scoff. I sip a cup of tea before answering her request.

 

" You're so funny. How can you request something that can't be changed? This is me " I said and she sends me serious looks.

 

" Ra Hee-shi "

 

" Stop it ! Please change the topic please . I'm not in the mood to argue " she sigh.

 

" Actually , I have bad and good news to tell you. So , which one do you want to hear it first ? "

 

" Good news" I said as I need something to cheer me up. " Your new boutique in Seoul is 60 % finished. So , the contractor said by next 2 weeks , we can start to move things " Jihyo informed me and I don't know why I feel unhappy.

 

" How can you said this is a good news ? To be honest, I feel sad because I live in Singapore for more than 6 years and I kind of reluctant to move to Seoul "

 

" What are you saying ? You're korean, how can you not to miss your country ? I want to go back home so badly and I miss my family " she uttered excitedly and I sighing.

 

" Fine, so I should be ready to move to Seoul then " I said in a monotone voices.

 

" Hmmm good then "

 

" How about the bad news ? "

 

" It's kind of hard for me to say this but... "

 

" Just say it " I cut her and I feel slightly nervous.

" Your father , he is critical " surprisingly , this is a good news for me. " Critical ? You should tell me only when he's dead "

 

" Yah , Ra Hee how can you say that to your father ? I know you hate him but... "

 

" No 'but' . He should be dead long time ago "

 

Flashback

 

" Ouch !!! " my father slapped me on my face and it's hurtful more in the inside rather that the outside. He did that because he founds my pregnancy test aid and I don't know how he found abut that though.

 

" Who is the father?? Tell me !!! " he screams and I've never see my father feel angry like this.

 

 " It's... it's... " I stuttered.

 

" Who !!!! "

 

" Nam Woo Hyun " finally, I said his name.

 

" Nam Woo Hyun ? Son of your university's chairman ? " he ask me and I nod.

 

" Does he know about this ? " he ask me again and I nod.

 

" but he doesn't want to responsible " I said while crying and I heard my father sigh.

 

“ Are you sure it’s him? I know you well Kang Ra Hee”  I didn’t answered him but crying instead.

 

" Don't worry , I'll talk to her family about this " he said and I feel slightly relieved.

 

" I know you're 23 years old Kang Ra Hee but it doesn't mean you can do anything that can creates our family bad names. " he said and left me crying in the living room alone.

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

" I'm sorry for my son's behaviour " Mr.Nam said and bow to my father .

 

" I'll make sure he will be responsible towards your daughter's child " he said and I feel so happy as finally , I can get Woohyun.

 

" But, where is Woohyun ? " I ask his father as I didn't see him tonight.

 

" I'm not sure but he said he have something to do outside "

 

" Oh , I see " I said. He must spending his time with that women !

 

" But , Mr.Nam ... can we talk a bit ? Us only …. so Ra Hee , can you left us for a while ? " my father said and I'm curious on what they will be discussing though.

 

" Yes father " I said and left the living room. I can't help myself to feel curious on what they will be discussing. So , I get out of the house and peek from the outside . Luckily , his house has a big transparent sliding doors so it will be easy for me to eavesdrop.

 

" I know we both feel ashamed with what our child has done " my father starts the conversation first.

 

" Yes , it's true . I'm speechless when I know about this and I can't hide my face anymore " Mr.Nam said while take sip of a coffee.

 

" Me too and I have idea on how we can hide our face and all the embarrassment that happened " my father said and I feel sad when he said that I'm an embarrassmen to the family.

 

" Idea ? "

 

" You have to kick Woohyun out from your house " I cupped my mouth when I heard that.

 

" Woah , you're actually can read my mind ? I feel the same too . Since he's a child until he become a grown up man , he never once makes me proud of him . All he can do this destroying our family names " Mr.Nam said and I feel bad for Woohyun though.

 

" So , this is the only way to teach him . I'll kicked him out from the house without giving him a single cent " he adds.

 

" I agreed while at the same time I'll do the same thing too " what does he means ? He want to kick me ?

 

 " I have old apartment in Gangnam . So , I will send my daughter there and Woohyun can live there too while taking care of Ra Hee's pregnancy " woah ! This is a good news for me !! That's mean Woohyun and I will take care of our child together ?

 

" I love that idea . I will inform to the university that they studying abroad together so nobody will know about Ra Hee's pregnancy " Mr.Nam responds.

 

" Thank you Hyun Joo shi " my father said.

 

" Yes , I'm glad to do that though " and I'm glad to hear about it too.

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

" What are we going to do now ? " Woohyun ask me after my son was borne.

 

" Why you ask me that ? Of course we will take care of our son together " I said.

 

" I'm just 24 years old and still young so I have a lot of dreams to achieve during my age " he said sadly.

 

" How can I take care of him if I'm not ready ? " he adds.

 

" Woohyun-ah , we can do this together" I convinced him.

 

" How can this mistakes happened ? Moreover, why I have to go through all this with you ? " he said and I feel upset when he said that.

 

“ You trapped me right ? We may sleep on the same bed but I’ve never touch you !” I felt nervous when he talked about that.

 

“ I don’t remember…..” he said slowly and then I cuts him.

 

" You still remember about Lee Ya Na aren't you ? She's not like what you thought Woohyun-shi " I said and he sends me angry looks.

 

" Why you hates her so much??? "

 

" Because of sh,e we become like this !! We broke up , all because of her !! "

 

" No ! Stop blaming other people . Look at yourselves , Ra Hee . Plese reflect yourselves " I hate people ask me on what I have to do and what I should be. Nam Woohyun , you don’t know me and you have no idea of what I capable to do .

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

" Your flight is ready .. Miss Kang " one of the butler informed me. " Nae thank you . Appa , I really have to do this ? " I ask him.

 

" Yes . This is all for your benefits for the future . Ra Hee-sshi , you're still young . If you have a son how can you achieve your dreams ? " he said and I agree his points.

 

" Besides , Woohyun has nothing that can be offered to you so don't let yourself suffered because of them " he adds.

 

" I want to tell you that I've sold your apartment " he said and I look at him immediately.

 

" Appa , then where should Woohyun lives ? " I ask him that because I know Woohyun doesn't have anything righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter