Episode 15

Between Me and You : Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
              EPISODE 15   Lee Ya Na   Knock ! Knock !   I knocked my sister's house. It has been a long time I didn't visit my sister and Minjoo because I'm so busy with career and my new family.I bought J.CO apple doughnuts since Minjoo loves it so much and I didn't bring anything for my sister.   " Ya Na-ah" my sister greet and I greet her back. I can't wait to tell her my stories!! ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… "I'm so glad to hear that but I hope you guys will get married soon" she said to me and I hope that too.   "So,that’s mean I can leave the town peacefully then" she told me.   "Leave?"I didn't heard it wrong right?   "What do you mean by leave?"I ask her with full of curiosity .Is there something I don't know about her?   "By the way, is Minjoo really sleeping?" usually she will be excited if I come home because I like to buy foods for her.   "She's mad at me"   "Why???" my sister must have done something wrong to her and Minjoo is too cheerful to be mad at someone.   "Actually, Jun Hwan came here for a few times"   "What????!!!" I feel shocked because Jun Hwan is Minjoo's father. Ha Na once told me that Jun Hwan live in Busan and he is an architect .He promised to my sister that he will come back when he has enough money to take care of my sister and his daughter. For me, he is a nice and responsible guy as every month he will sends us some amount of money.   "My catering business is not so well these days and I think it's now time for me to rely on Jun Hwan. So, Minjoo and I will move to Busan and stay there"  I still can't accept the news fully. Even though I have stayed with them for a long time but I'm not feel satisfied yet and I want to spend more time with them.   "How about Minjoo?" she’s the only one who I care about.   "I've told Minjoo about it this morning and she is upset with me" I understand. It must be hard to change her life routine especially with new people.   "Ya Na-ah, you understand me right?" yes I am. Jun Hwan and my sister fall in love with each other and eventually their love leads to my sister’s pregnancy. Unlike Minguk, Minjoo is very content with her life and people surround her which the proof is she's never mentioned about her father before as I'm act like a real father for her.   I feel sad for my sister as she’s sacrifices everything for me and also for her daughter but I didn't do anything much to make her happy. So, it's time for someone take care of my sister as she has been take care of us all this while.   "Unnie, now I'm almost gain my own happiness...so it's time for you achieve yours" I said while caressed her wrist.   "Thank you Ya Na-ah" we hugged each other and cried. I'll pray the best for you and Minjoo.   ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………   "Min Joo-ah" I knock her door and called her name. I try to open the door but it’s locked and how come a girl so brave to lock the door unless she’s very sad or afraid.   "Min Joo-ah , I'll count to ten. If you didn't open this door, I'll throw J.CO doughnuts away" I said to her and start counting.   " 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.." click ! The door open.   I saw Minjoo sitting on the bed and her face shows everything.   "I don't want to leave this house!" she told me with loud voices and close the door.   "Min Joo-ah, is it good talking to elders with a loud voices? " I ask as I join her sitting on the bed.   "No,I'm sorry Mommy" I pat her on the head and my heart said 'I'm going to miss you'.   "I don't want to move. I don't want to stay with my father, I don't want to leave this house and I don't want to leave you" she said and starts to sob. I can't cry ! I have to be strong in front of Min Joo.   "Min Joo-ah, we apart to meet again" I said to her and add.   "By the way, do you want to know something?" she looks at me.   "I have someone that I really love besides you and your mom. One day, I have to leave him and move to other country. To be honest, I'm afraid that I'll not see him again but apparently I have seeing him just now" I flashback all my memories with him.   "I learnt that, no matter how far you go, love is all matter. So, do you love me right?" I ask her and she nods.   "Then, we're going to meet again if we want to"   "Promise?" she showed me a pinky finger.   "Promise!"   "One more, when your father comes here, is your mother happy?" I ask her again and she nods.   "So, do you think rejecting her request to move to Busan and live with her family, will make her sad ?" I ask her more.   "I don't want to make my mom sad" she said to me.
  "Good girl! If your dad did something bad to you, report to me okay?" this time I showed her a pinky finger.
  "Okay Doctor !! ” she said happily.
  "But, how about you?" she ask me.
  "What's about me?"
  "You will live alone right?" Min Joo has grown up so much and I'm proud of her as she’s able to think about me
than herself. Then, I take my bag and take out a picture that Woohyun printed for me.
  "Look. I have them"I said and give her the picture.
  "Omo, this Minguk and Minguk's appa right?" she asks me while looking at the picture carefully.
  "Ne, you're right"
  "But... how?" she ask me. I can see she's still shocked with the news.
  "Love" she smiles widely.
  "I'm happy for you mommy!!! " she hugs me and I hug her back.
  "Mommy, you want to know one secret?"
  "What?" Minjoo whispered something to me and I heard....
  "Minguk is my first love"
  "Bo???!!!"
  ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  "When will you move?" I ask my sister.
  "Hmmm, maybe next week?"
  "Woah, so soon..have you arranged everything?" I ask her.
  "Yes,don't worry about it so much" I'm still shocked with the news though. As I want to spend more time
with my family, I had told Woohyun that I'll sleep here tonight.
  "Okay,unnie promise me that you'll be happy" I request her something.
  "Ne,thank you so much Ya Na" she said to me and I swear that I'm going to miss them. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  " Take care of yourself Ya Na-ah" my sister said the last word to me before she leaves. Today, my
whole family comes to help my sister move all the things to their new house. I can see Minguk
and Minjoo are playing together happily while Woohyun is busy on helping Jun Hwan carry all the heavy
boxes to the lorry.
  "Huh, we've finished move the things to the lorry" Jun Hwan said to us and then my sister adds.
  "Thank you Woohyun-ah, for helping us today"
  "Ah,no need to mention about it" Woohyun said and I'm proud of him as this is the first he met my family
after 6 years and I can tell he adapt easily.
  "So, it's time for us to go" she said to us.
  "Minjoo-ah!!" Ha Na called Minjoo whose busy playing with Minguk. From here we can see they talking to
each other and we don't know what they are talking about. Suddenly Minguk kiss Minjoo's lips that bring laughter to us.
  "Omo omo" we're so surprised to see that.
  "Aigoo, it's embarassing" Woohyun said slowly yet I'm able to hear it.
  “Like father like son” I murmured.
  “I heard that” Woohyun said and I giggle.
  You're so lucky Minjoo-ah..you got your first kiss when you're 6 but I got my first kiss when I was 18.
  ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  "Anyeong!!!" Woohyun,Minguk and I bid them goodbye as we saw their car leave us gradually.
  "I hope I can spend my time more with them" Woohyun said to us and I hope about the same too.
  Suddenly I remembered what my sister said to me before they leave.
  Flashback
  "I have something to tell you" she said to me while putting clothes into a box and I help her doing the same thing too.
  "What?" I asked while folding the clothes.
  "Our father" I stopped my activity right away when I heard that. It has been a long time , broken heart syndrome
didn't attack me. I'm not sure whether those diseases still have effects on me or not.
  "Why?" Now I know it is not.
  "Our father actually has been released 2 weeks ago" the broken heart syndrome didn't attack me however my heart
pounding so hard.
  "So?" I try to maintain a poker face.
  "Be careful" she advise me.
  "Be careful of what?"
  Silent.
  "What if he looks for us ? " she asks me.
  "I don't know...let's not talk about it"even though I said that, I keep thinking about it.
  "If....he finds you, do not let he be easy on you..fight Ya Na" she advise me but I don't know whether I can follow or not.
  "I'm scared" she hugs me as soon as I said that.
  End of flashback
  " Ya Na,I'm talking to you" someone said something.
  "Ya Na" Woohyun mentioned my name.
  "Ne?You said something?" should I tell him about that?
  ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  “Ya Na, I want to show you something ” Woohyun drag me int
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter