Episode 23

Between Me and You : Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EPISODE 23 Nam Woo Hyun   " Don't do this Ra Hee " I warned her as she stand on the building's cliff.   " When the first time I saw you in school , I promise to myself that you'll be mine...forever " she said.   " But Ya Na said was true since there's nothing forever in this world " she adds more. While she was talking , I walk step by step towards her hoping that I can catch her.   " Don't move !! If not I'll jump !! " she warned me .   " Okay , Ra Hee ...please don't do this . Please step down !! "   " No ! This is what you want right ? You want me to die ..right ? "   " No , I don't want you to die !! Minguk needs you..he needs a mother " I tried to lure her.   " How about you ? Do you need me in your life ? "   Silent .   " and no ! Minguk needs you..he needs Ya Na more than me "   " and you need Ya Na more than me..so what's the point I'm still living ? "   " No Ra Hee..we can start all over again " I told her.   " No!! It's too late..Please tell them that I'm sorry and I love them so much " with her last word , she lost from my sight .   " Nooooo!!!!!! Ra Hee !!! "   I tried to catch but it's too late .   " Andwae !! " I open my eyes widely. Then, I see everything was white and strand of long hair on my face.   " Woohyun-ah " someone wake me up and then I saw Ya Na's face only an inch from me .   " Morning " she bid me.   " Morning " I smiles . I really wish I can kiss her but I'm too late as she change into sitting position hardly and I'm there to help her. By the way , how can I end up being the same bed with her ?   Kring Kring Kring   Someone's phone is ringing but not me nor Ya Na .   " Woohyun-ah , I'm so hungry can you wash the red apple for me " she request me.   " Yes of course " I told her and then went to wash the apple . Suddenly , I remember about Minguk .   " Ya Na-ah , I'm going to fetch Minguk first and then I bring him here " I told her while give the red apple.   " Ne .. you must miss your son so much right ? "   " Ahem , our son " I corrected her and then she smiles.   " Take care " she told me before I grab my phone .   " Anyeong " I said and then kiss her forehead before I left .   As soon as I walk out of the room I saw Myung Soo . He must wanted to visit Ya Na but cancel his attention after he saw me and Ya Na together .   " Owh , Myung Soo-shi " I started the conversation first.   +++   " Hello " I called Seung Yeol.   " Ne , what's up bro " he said.   " How's Minguk ? " I ask him .   " He's doing good and now I ask a nurse to take him a bath " seriously Hwang Sung Yeol ? You ask a nurse to take my son a bath ? It's so embarrassing.   " Do you believe that ? " he ask me.   Silent.   " I lied...I take him a bath by myself okay " I felt relieved when he said that.   " I'm on my way to fetch him and before that I'll go to my house first " I told him.   " Okay boss …see you later " he told me and then hung up the phone.   " How much Sir ? " I ask the taxi driver when I reach the destinations.   " 5000 won " I paid him according to the amount he wants . Actually, for the time being , I can't drive because my wrist still injured so I have to go anywhere by public transportation.   I can't wait to bring Minguk to Ya Na and live like the old days.   " Ouch " I bumped with the old lady before I enter the elevator and causing her to drop her things .   " I'm sorry omoni " I told her and help her with my left hand.   " It's okay " she told me .   " You're Minguk's father right ? " she asked me.   " Yes I am "   " I see..I'm your neighbor …next into your house room number 435 " she adds more.   " Oh , you're Mr.Min's mother right ? " I ask her since I know the only human living next door is Mr.Min .   " Yes I am ..but can I tell you something about your son and the woman ? "   " Which woman ? "   " I'm not sure but not Ya Na " so , she was referring to Ra Hee then .   " Yes ,you mean Ra Hee right ?  what's with her and Minguk ? " I ask her with full curiosity.   " I'm not sure but I'm always heard Ra Hee scold Minguk and even beat him ..I'm not sure but I said based on what I heard " I clench my fist because I'm so angry right now. How could she done that to her own son ?   " And then , I saw Ra Hee left Minguk alone in the house and causing him to heep crying especially during storm " she's right about Minguk which he will keep crying if he saw lightning and storms. I swear I will kill Ra Hee right now.   " Hmm that's all I want to tell …so, I'll go first "   " Ne , thank you so much for the information omoni " I thanked her before she left me mad.   Then , I dialed Ra Hee's number but her number was busy. Then , I decided to go upstairs first .   As soon as I reach the house , I saw the door is wide open and then I heard suspicious conversation between Ra Hee and someone unknown.   " Yes , Minguk is your ing son !! " oh god ! Who is she was talking to ? Minguk's real father ? I should listen more.   " I'm not lying to you !! Do you remember on that night ? I break up with Woohyun and then you confess that you loved me "  so , he's one of the university's student but who ? I believed there's a lot of guy who fell in love in Ra Hee before.   " Then , few weeks later after you fly to states , leave me alone with the child . I'm really scared to do abortion and what my father going to do if he knew about this " I still can't figure out who is she talking to.   " So , I trap Woohyun so that he'll believed that actually I pregnant of his child " Well , congratulations for makes me believed that Minguk is actually my son . But thank you for giving me a chance to live with this wonderful child.   " Let's meet and please give me the evidence okay " okay, what evidence though ?   " Just shut up!! Yes I kill my father !! I kill Ya Na's father !!! So what ??? " what the hell ? Just now I received the news that she abused her own son and now she killed her father and Ya Na's father ?   " How could you Ra Hee " I'm revealing myself.   " Woohyun-ah " she’s bewildered .   " What I've been thinking all this time is true then " I told her.   " I thought you'll never change and yes I'm true about it " I add more. I'm actually can't believe that in front of my eyes is a murderer.   " No Woohyun !! It's not like what you heard .. it's...it's ..." she stuttered and then I said.   " Shut up "   " Woohyun..."   " Who was the one that called you just now ? He is Minguk's real father right ? Tell me about him !  " I asked her directly since I need direct answer.   " I don't know !!! " she pushed me until I feel down and ran away from me .   " Ra Hee !!! "   Han Seung Yeon   " Woohyun !!! Woohyun where are youuuu !!! " I scream loudly of his name as soon as I enter the house. Yesterday , I went to police station after I done , I thought Woohyun will wait for me but apparently he is not . He's been missing and I've called him for numerous times but he didn't pick up the phone.   " Woohyun-shi !!! " I scream again . I'm really afraid if Woohyun will leave me and up until now , we couldn't find Minguk.   Suddenly , someone calls me.   " Boss , we have new info "   " What info !!??? "   " We already find Minguk " that's a good news. I should tell Woohyun about it and he must be happy.   " Really ? That's good !! "   " But Boss , only you didn't know about it " he told me and I didn't understand at all.   " Ya Na and Woohyun already meet him yesterday and now Minguk is someone's else hand "   " Don't ing kidding me !!! "   " I'm not kidding Boss and technically , Woohyun and Ya Na was being together ..I mean now " I clenched my teeth when I heard that. How dare he do that to me ????!!!   " Aaahhhhhh!!!!! " I throw my phone on the sofa and scream out of my lungs. Then , I throw everything that I saw including pictures frames , glass that sits on the table , pillow...   Kring Kring Kring   "Hello " luckily my phone is still alive and I pick up an unknown number.   " What's more ??!! " I said loudly to my man.   " Baby " Baby ? Only Sungyeol call me by that because I hate it so much.   " Sung Yeol ? How do you get ....???" I ask him but he cuts me.   " You kill Ya Na's father right ? " he told me. But why he said that ?   " Wh..what..what are you talking about ? " I can't help myself to stutter because I'm scared .   Silent. My heart beat races too fast and I'm scared he might heard it. I'm more scared the fact that he knew I killed Ya Na's father. Suddenly , I receive a notifications from Kakao Talk.   " Download the picture and you know what I'm talking about " he told me and I do what he asked.   I don't what's is the letter about but after I read   Actually , Ra Hee hired me to kill her father   Please forgive your father. I'm sure , when the letter reach your hands , I'm no longer survive because Ra Hee will protect her secret until she died and kills whoever that reveal her greatest secret.   Ya Na-ah , bring this letter to the police station and I'm sure this can help you to catch Kang Ra Hee.   So ,his father tell my secret through letter ? Idiot father and daughter !! Why Sungyeol do this ??   " What the hell do you want from me!!!! " I'm scowling.   " I want my child . Who is my child ? Where is him ? " I won't tell him because if he took Minguk..how about me ? How can I be with Woohyun if Minguk's is not with us ?   " Child ? You have one but he's dead " I lied.   " Don't lie to me !! "   " I'm not lying to you !! " I lied again.   " Fine , I'll bring this letter to the police station and..." !!!   " Woohyun!!! " but I have to save myself first .   " What ? "   "  Your son is with Woohyun !!! " I can't keep this secret anymore.   " Do you mean Minguk ? " he stuttered .   " Yes , Minguk is your ing son !! "   " Don't lie to me!!! "   " I'm not lying to you !! Do you remember on that night ? I break up with Woohyun and then you confess that you loved me "    " Then , few weeks later you fly to states , leave me alone with the child . I'm really scared to do abortion and what my father going to do if he knew about this "   " So , I trap Woohyun so that he'll believed that actually I pregnant of his child "   " No way "    " Let's meet and please give me the evidence okay " I try to negotiate with him .   " Okay but how could you kill your father , kill Ya Na's father ? " Sungyeol asked me stupid question.   " Just shut up!! Yes I kill my father !! I kill Ya Na's father !!! So what ??? " I told him but suddenly someone out of the phone interfered.   " How could you Ra Hee " I look at the back and I realized he was...   " Woohyun-ah " I look at him and he look at me back.   " What I've been thinking all this time is true then " he told me but I stay silent.   " I thought you'll never change and yes I'm true about you " he adds more.   " No Woohyun !! It's not like what you heard .. it's...it's ..."   " Shut up " he shut me up and I start to cry. This is not happening !!! I don't want to lose Woohyun !!   " Woohyun..." I grab his uninjured hands.   " Who was the one that called you just now ? He is Minguk's real father right ?  " so , he didn't knew that ? He shouldn't know and I won't tell him about it.   " I don't know !!! " I push him hand and ran away . I don't know where should I go but I should run.   " Ra Hee !!! "     Kim Myung Soo   " Good Morning Miss " I bid her .   " Yes Sir , May I help you ? " he asked.   " Where is the room patient named Lee Ya Na ? " I went to hospital yesterday night to find Ya Na but her colleagues told me that she was admitted to other hospital and that's why I'm here to meet her for the last time. After this , I will run to United States and start a new life there with her.   " Room 210 , Sir " she told me politely and smiles.   " Thank you " I walk to her room nervously . I'm determined to confess my feelings toward her and I want her to know that I love her so much . I'm already imagine how our life would be if I start a new life and even get married with her .I feel so happy by just thinking of it.   As soon as I reach the door , I saw another guy sleeping with her on the same bed through the small window on the door. By just looking at the figure , I know ,he was Woohyun.   I sighed hard. I thought they are still fighting but it turns out to be opposite.   What I've been planning in my mind since yesterday, destroyed and now I lose hope of everything. I don't have family to support me , I don't have Ya Na to comfort me and I don't have any cents to begin my life with.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter