Episode 3

Between Me and You : Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE 3

NAM WOO HYUN

 

" You're really an inspiring person " she complimenting me.

 

" You can't say that as you don't know me. Well , everything that I told you just now is not from me originally " I explaining to her.

 

" Appa , I'm full already " Minguk said as push the tray . There are 4-5 dumplings left so I ask one of the worker to pack it for me.

 

" Really ? Do you want to go home now ? "

 

 " Yes "

 

" Let's go .The filming is done right ? I have to go back home now " I said while taking of the bip from his neck and put it into his bag.

 

" Yes , it’s done. Thank you Mr. Nam , but can I ask you a question ? " Yoo Ra said with curiosity looks.

 

" Yes , of course " I'm also eager to know what is her questions .

 

" Do you know a women named ' Lee Ya Na ? ' " her question make me speechless.

“Lee Ya Na ? “ I'm sure there are not many women named ' Lee Ya Na ' in Seoul except for my Lee Ya Na. Suddenly, her face during high school popped up from my mind.

" I'm not sure . Why is it ? " I don't want answer yes or no so I said ' I'm not sure '. Who is this Yoo Ra and how did she know about Lee Ya Na. I can't be so sure if my Lee Ya Na that she's talking about.

" No , it’s just , I'm interviewed a women named ' Lee Ya Na ' this evening and she's the one that choose love over money but coincidentally your answer and her answer about the same. That's why maybe I thought you know each other " if that's the case , she is indeed talking about my Lee Ya Na.

" Oh I see , it is indeed coincidence . If you ask other people that choose love over money maybe their reasons are about the same too " I tell her while carry Minguk on my arms and the packed dumplings.

" Yeah maybe . By the way thank you Sir . You can watch the show by next Saturday on 11 am at SBS one HD channel " she tells me . I just smile by thinking that there's no television in my house. Maybe I'll watch it in Sunggyu's house if I want to.

" Yes , I will but I can't promise you " I said directly .

" Ne , Thank you Sir and good bye cutie " she said as she pinch Minguk's cheek .

" Minguk , say noona anyeong " I instructed him to do so and he did that.

" Noona anyeong " he said while waving to her . After finish paying all the bills we straight away walk to the car and ready to go home . Honestly , I'm still thinking about her and I do now . Lee Ya Na , where are you ? Are you having a good life now ? I hope everything, I mean your life turn out to be good , no your life should turn out to be good because good person will have a good life too , right ?

Flashback

" I love you too Woohyun " I stop the phone recording as the three words has been said. My playboy mission this week is to dump Sun Mi Rae , one of the nerdy girl in school so I have to make her say designated phrase for me which is “ I love you too Woohyun “ .

" Woo Hyun daebak ! " Sung Yeol said as he high five with me . I was declared to be succeed as a girl named Sun Mi Rae said 'I love you too' to me .

" Well , you know me . " I receive a few compliments as I succeed to make one of the nerdy girl in school fall in love with me . I just have to spend time with her at the library , eating together , buy her something expensive and when I said ' I love you ' , she replied with I love you too . It’s my 2nd mission for this week actually . My mission is very simple though.

" Where is 10000 won ? Give to me right now " I ask all my friends for the bet and they give to me immediately.

" I really thought she will reject you because she is a smart girl " Hoya adds.

" So , every girl was the same. They love money or something expensive and a guy with a good looks . " Sungyeol said . I just smile with what they said . Yeah , it’s true , all girl was the same , they are materialistic .

" But , who is in your heart actually ? " Hoya ask me . Sungyeol that knows some of my secret send a smirk to me.

" That girl " Sungyeol pointed out someone in the cafe. Since there's a lot of people there , so it’s hard for us to see who is Sungyeol pointing out.

" Ya Na ? " Ho Ya predict . " Not Ya Na but her best friend , I mean a girl besides her " Sungyeol started to break the secret . I think I don't have to hide anything from Ho Ya anymore since he is one of us.

" Oh , Kang Ra Hee ? You like her? Seriously ? " Ho Ya ask me .

" Why ? Why ? " I ask him back . Why ? Is that I can't like her at all ? I just smile when I saw her take a seat in the cafe . She's not too far from me , it’s just 10 metres distances. She’s very beautiful and pure indeed.

" I mean , she's perfect .She is pretty , smart , rich and she can get what she wants . Unlike you , you only a rich guy . You're nothing if your dad wasn't a Chairman of Hanyang University . Besides , I don't think she will like you " Ho Ya's words really makes me feel challenged.

" Whatever you says sooner or later I'll show you guys that Nam Woo Hyun can capture heart of every girls that he wants" I say confidently .

" If you say like that , your next mission is a your crush’s best friend , Lee Ya Na . If you can tackle her , that's mean you can tackle your crush too . I'm telling you , she's not easy" Sungyeol give me his next mission .

" Huh , " I sighed . I believed she's just the same with other girls.

" Lee Ya Na . Don't worry, just prepare the money I'll make her fall in love with me in two day time "I say confidently because I'm sure she's just the same. All women are the same .

" Woohyun shi ! Woohyun shi " I heard someone is calling me . When I turn around is saw a guy running towards me and stop . I put my hands in the pocket and ask him why he calls me. Is something important going on ?

" You're here ? Huh , I search around the school but couldn't found you . Mr.Jo, he wants to meet you in his office "

" For what ? Go and tell him , I don't want to see him " I told the messenger guy and he show me his pity face . I knew he scared to meet him but he doesn't have any choice.

" Guys , let's go " before I can turn around I heard someone calls me again. " Nam Woo Hyun ! " it is not the messenger's voice or my friends' , it is the Principle.

***

" What is this ? " Mr.Jo throw all exam papers on my face . "Every subject you get 40% and below . What is wrong with you ? Last 2 years you show me a good grades but now , its fluctuating " he's mumbling .

" I told you I hate studying . I love something else but not study for example.... " I try to explain everything but he cuts me

" For example what ? Courting with many girls ? You change your girlfriend like you change your clothes ”Mr.Jo is my father’s best friend . That’s why he’s acting like a real father to me. So, everything that related to me in this school, he will inform my father immediately.

 

“Who teach you this Woo Hyun ? You are not like this before . Look at your older sister , she's doing great in everything " yes go ahead praise your princess . I don't want to argue anything more because everything I said was wrong.

 

"Woohyun-ah , do you need a personal tutor ? " he ask me out of sudden.

 

“What ? "

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter