Chapter 27

Sweep Me off My Feet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All things considered, we’re lucky my mom is so easy going, two weeks isn't really much of a punishment. Objectively, we see each other at school every day, so really, fourteen days is nothing to duel over. I do resent we don’t get to spend time together now that she has this break from everything and the stress is over but it could be worse I guess, it’s only half a month, right?

 

Right?

 

“Wait, wait.” Seulgi manages to say between kisses, she takes her lips away from me and cups my face. “Hi?” She giggles. “Good morning?”

 

“Hi, good morning.” I reply very fast and attempt to go back to making out with her.

 

“What’s gotten into you today?” She giggles again only granting me one peck. “You missed me this bad?” I’m guessing assaulting her lips as soon as I got into the car gave it away,  but I couldn't stop myself, this is the first time since the silly punishment I have the chance to really kiss her. That said, Seulgi shouldn’t be teasing me while she wears the yellow hoodie she stole from me on Friday when she was whining about not seeing each other at all during the weekend, clearly we’re both pathetic when it comes to this.

 

“Yes?” Seulgi blushes taken aback by my blunt answer and stops the teasing and let me go back to her lips, my hands caress her neck and the skin exposed by the hoodie as I deepen our kiss savoring the short time we have together.

 

Mom has been a little annoying genius with how she’s handling the punishment rules, not only does she have Yeri glued to my side making Seulgi and I unable to meet for too long after class but we also managed to have one of her neighbour friends drive us to school in the morning which makes us meeting like this first thing in the morning pretty impossible, so yes, I’ve missed my girlfriend.

 

“Wait, wait.” Seulgi withdraws herself from me again, I remove the grip I didn’t know I had on her hoodie. “You’re killing me here.”She says with a sheepish grin, the red lipstick all over Seulgi’s mouth and jawline combined with the feeling of stickiness from her lip gloss on mine serves as evidence of how just much I was getting carried away.

 

“Um, sorry.” I mumble after clearing my throat, my cheeks are probably matching hers right now, I wasn’t really thinking just now.

 

“Oh no, don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining.” She clears .  "If we continue like this, there's no way I'm going to focus in class." She says grinning, I know what she means. “You made a mess of us.” Seulgi tries to clean the smudge lip products on my face with her thumb. “Maybe we should ditch classes and go somewhere else.” 

 

“...No” I reply after admittedly taking a little bit too long to do it.

 

“Oh wow, you thought about it for a second!" Of course she noticed. "I saw it in your eyes, you totally did.” She keeps on teasing me while wearing the biggest grin on her face. “It's official, I'm a bad influence on you.” She jokes trying to hide the red on her cheeks.

 

“No, I wasn't!” I lie very poorly. “You know I don’t do that.”

 

“But you did.” She presses. “You always go no, school is important.” She makes me sound like a military woman giving orders, I punch her arm in retaliation.

 

“I didn’t! And I so don’t sound like that.”

 

“Please, you don't have to lie, hey...I understand...it's hard not to miss...” She slides her hands from her face to her waist and staring straight into my eyes. “...This.”

 

“Oh my God.” I laugh and roll my eyes at her unable to contain it. “I’m out of here.” I reach for the door handle not wanting to endure more teasing from her but Seulgi grabs me by the arm before I can do my exit.

 

“Wait, we still have at least ten minutes together.” She begs me. “I'll stop the teasing if you keep it public friendly please.” She grins, we both know that's impossible for her, she kisses my cheek giggling adorably and grabs my hand as she sits back on the pilot's seat. “It does feel like we haven’t seen each other for more than a week even though we have, it’s weird right?”

 

“So it’s not just me.” I agree with her looking down at our entwined hands feeling a tad embarrassed for admitting it now that we’re both calmer, I take it. “We’re disgusting.” Seulgi laughs cleaning the mess I left on her face.

 

"I don't know, I like it." She shrugs. "It's always nice to feel wanted. Anyways, is there something you want to do, or place to go, after we’re not grounded anymore?” She says looking at herself in the rearview mirror.

 

“Like a date?”

 

“Yes, like a date. I was too busy and distracted to take you out, I kinda feel bad about it.” She grimaces looking adorable. “Thought about doing something nice, well, as nice as we can.” She takes her eyes off the mirror and meets mine.

 

“I’d like that, doesn't have to be really nice, I'm ok with anything as long as it's the two of us.” I say feeling again my chest tight and my breath getting caught in my throat, that has been happening a lot lately, more than usual, the feeling of being overwhelmed by her every time she has her eyes on me. “Stop staring.” I blurt out.

 

“Why? I’m allowed.” She chuckles furrowing her brows.

 

“You’re making me nervous.” I blush looking down my lap.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know.” I can hear Seulgi sighs through her nose, lifting my head I meet her eyes and see she’s looking at me like she's deep in thought. “Stop it.” With my free hand I cover her eyes making her smile return.

 

“Why am I making you nervous?” She asks taking my hand out off her face. “Come on, I want to know.” She pushes still grinning, obviously she finds it entertaining, unfortunately, I don’t know the answer.

 

“You just do.” I reply instead, she squints her eyes and stares harder at me up close. “Stop it.” I giggle, I peck her lips and linger for a moment.

 

“It’s almost time.” She says disappointed after checking the time on the dashboard. “Bummer.” She pouts, I peck her adorable face one more time and then I proceed to put on my specs and fix my smudged lipstick, can't walk into the building in this state. “What are you doing after class?” She asks also checking herself in the mirror.

 

“Pick Yeri up and take her to the hospital to meet mom for lunch.”

 

“Ah, smart woman.” She mumbles under her breath making me giggle, she’s right, mom has her ways, it’s the first time she has done this to her daughter and I’m pretty sure she’s enjoying it. “This red isn’t coming off.” She shows me her puckered lips.

 

“Well, it looks good on you.” I compliment her as I clean a missing red spot on her jaw.

 

“You think?” She looks at the mirror again. “Never used red on my lips, or heavy makeup..with all the exercise I do seems like a waste.”

 

“I like it.”

 

“Yeah? I’ll try it some other time, maybe for our...date?” She suggests grinning and leaning her face closer to me. “Put some on me.” She handles me her lip gloss.

 

“Why me?” I ask while the dummy closes her eyes and puckers up her lips at me.

 

“Because you ruined it.”

 

“You’re complaining, honey?” I tease, she grins hearing her nickname, she really likes it and it makes me less apprehensive about using them, it’s just one word and it makes her this happy.

 

“Of course not, now come on.” She points at her lips, I finish doing my lips and being careful to not ruin my work and kiss hers. “There, done.”

 

“Why?” She pouts, I chuckle looking at her trying to get rid of the messy red off her face, again, a little bit annoyed by it. “Come on.” She says putting her face close to me. “No more playing.” She warns with a playful stern look. “Make me pretty.” She laughs at her own joke, I gently take a hold of her face and clean the spot she missed rubbing a thumb through it, I bite down my lip to avoid kissing her again having so close to me. “Let’s ditch classes.” She suggests again with a hoarse voice, I look up at her eyes and meet her intense gaze.

 

“Seulgi…” I manage to say.

 

“You thought about it again, didn’t you?” She grins.




 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter