Chapter 16

Sweep Me off My Feet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's hands are on my small back rubbing circles with her thumbs under my shirt on my bare skin, she pulls me closer to her which makes my position straddling her legs, well, more intimate than it already is, her hands slide to my thighs caressing the sides and going back up under my shirt resting on the now warm skin, she kisses me gently and slowly but I can still taste the desperation on the tip of her tongue, I slide my hands from her neck to her scalp knocking off her snapback in the process.

 

I wonder how exactly we got in this position, we're supposed to be doing her homework, that was the whole point of her coming to my place early in the morning anyway, Since Wendy's party is at night she insisted on seeing me with a very responsible speech, I should have known better, we didn't even get to open her notebook when she was already teasing me and whispering in my ear, sweet talker, that doesn't explain how I ended up straddling her lap though, that was all me probably.

 

How is she holding on by now is beyond me, she wants to go further since not long before we started dating, no, that's wrong, she probably wants us to go further since she laid her eyes on me for the first time that day at the library. I feel her hands travel again to my thighs this time she runs her nails on the thin fabric covering them and leans her body closer to me pressing our fronts together, she stops kissing my lips and travels down to my neck pressing wet kisses along the way and reaching my collarbones, she pulls my collar and kisses all the exposed skin she can reach.

 

“Enough.” I say pulling her back fearing she might ruin my shirt with how hard she's trying to get to my cleavage, her eyes look clouded filled with something I can't describe but the sight makes me gulp from the intensity, she hugs me burying her face on my neck and shakes her head repeatedly grunting displeased.

 

“No, no, no.” She continues shaking her head, the friction making me shudder, I try to pull back and get back on my own chair but she locks her arms behind me hugging me tighter. “More.” She says placing wet kisses on my neck with her burning lips.

 

“No more.” I grunt feeling her on my sensitive spot, I'm no different than her, the more time we spend together the harder it gets to not give in to her advances. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around her head wanting to feel her close despite my words of refusal, her hands travel upwards under my shirt lifting it up, I can feel my heart beating so hard it feels like it's going to pop out of my chest in any second or maybe it's hers and I can't distinguish between the two with how tightly we're pressed together. “Seulgi.” I breathe putting my hands on her cheeks and pulling her away. “Enough.”

 

She sighs through her nose and runs a hand through her hair, something I noticed she does when she's feeling frustrated, I wonder if she's mad with me for always rejecting her. She closes her eyes and leans back on the chair sighing again, she keeps saying she doesn't mind but it's hard for me to believe her, I lean in and peck her lips a couple of times and caress her cheek, she opens her eyes and looks at me warmly. The thoughts of her being mad at me disappear watching her pout. “It's hard because you're so pretty.” She explains closing her eyes again and finally taking her hands from under my shirt.

 

“Sweet talker.” I press our foreheads together also needing a moment to calm myself down, she feels hot to the touch and so do I but I still remain seated on her lap. I caress her hair and hear her still breathing heavily, I wonder if she's going to get tired of me if I keep refusing, I hope she doesn't, I hope she can wait for me a little longer, we should talk about it but it's such an embarrassing topic for me to bring out.

 

“I'm not sweet talking you, it's the truth.” She mutters taking my face in her hands and pulling me back enough so she can meet my eyes. “Sorry for getting carried away.” She puts a thumb under my bottom lip running it from side to side while staring at them, she leans in and gives me a lingering peck that quickly turns into another deep kiss, once again I can't refuse her advances moving my lips just as desperately. She grunts against the kiss and pulls back pressing her lips together. “You know what?” She says frustrated once again, she stands up and takes me to what was my seat before all of this started. “Stay...right...here...” She says sitting back on her chair and sighing through her nose one more time.

 

I quietly laugh while putting my glasses back on, I fix my now messy clothes and watch her slouch back on her seat with her eyes closed. I pick up her snapback from the floor and put it on her lap, she opens her eyes and smiles softly while I slide my seat closer to her and start brushing her messy hair with my fingers. “Should we open the door?” I ask smiling feeling one of her hands caressing my thighs.

 

“Please.” She gives me a quick peck and puts her snapback on my head before standing up and doing it herself, she returns and crashes on my bed taking out her cellphone. She's either way too comfortable here or she's trying to put some physical distance between us, probably both. “Wendy wants me to go to her place and help her with some stuff.” She says typing something on her phone. “You know, for the party.” She explains meeting my eyes for a second.

 

“You get your way and then you leave me, huh?” I joke sitting next to her, she laughs and puts her device aside to give me all her attention again.

 

“I mean later, not right now.” She explains taking my hand in hers and giving it a peck. “I was planning on spending the morning with you actually...you know...since I'll have to share you with others later today.” She always figures out a way to make everything not awkward after I stop her, I don't know how she does it.

 

“Share me?” I ask amused playing along more than glad to leave that other stuff behind.

 

“Yeah, at the party, we'll have to socialize and stuff so...” I giggle hearing her annoyed tone.

 

“Thought you wanted to go to the party.”

 

“Oh no, I do, I really want to but I like being alone with you better.” She shrugs. “I'm excited about showing my girlfriend off though.” I scoff and shake my head.

 

“Showing what off? And everybody knows we're dating already, no one is going to be looking at us.” She's strangely proud of dating me, I don't get it but it's cute and sends me into frenzy inside every time she excitedly introduces me as her girlfriend to her peers, as if dating me is a high accomplishment or something.

 

“How hot you are?” I scoff again and playfully shove her making her giggle. “And of course they know, I made sure of it.” She beams proudly.

 

“Dummy.” I mutter embarrassed. “Stop talking like that.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I'm not falling for it again.” I say pointing at the now empty chairs.

 

“I can't believe you really thought I was going to do homework on a Saturday.” She mocks me as I accommodate to lie next to her.

 

“No, no, I knew something was off, I had hope though.” I say facing her with my body resting my head on my hands. “Shame on me.”

 

“Indeed.” She turns her head to meet my eyes. “You should know better.” She jokes putting a serious expression and shaking her head in fake disappointment, it makes me giggle, I put a hand on her cheek and stare into her eyes feeling overwhelmed by different kinds of feelings, some of them very unfamiliar to me.

 

“Silly.” I whisper feeling warm inside, I trace her face with my hand and she closes her eyes enjoying the sensation, this time is me who leans in and gives her a lingering kiss. When I pull back I find her smiling happily, I want to tell her to wait a little longer but the words don't come out of my throat, instead, I hug her and bury my face on her neck.

 

“Unnies.” We hear Yeri call us from afar, Seulgi sits up straight and arranges herself as we hear the little girl's footsteps getting closer to the room. “I'm going to my practice now.” She announces tightening her hold on her backpack. “Mom said to behave.” She says furrowing her brows and pointing at us with a finger, Seulgi chuckles and gets off the bed to stand up in front of the little girl and pats her head.

 

“Do you want me to take you today?” She says lowering herself to her level meeting her eyes, she fixes her shirt and snapback amused by the girl's appearance, only a fool wouldn't notice she's trying to imitate Seulgi in every way possible. She even puts the snapback in the exact same way, Seulgi always looks nice so I don't mind.

 

“Really?” Yeri asks doing a tiny jump making Seulgi giggle, why is she so insufferable cute when she's talking to my little sister?

 

“Yeah, let me tell your mom about it first though.” The little girl jump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter