The maknaes heirs, Lee Soo man & Aunties

My Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    ~ Minah POV ~

I woke up, feeling pokes on my cheek, I open my eyes slightly and see Kyungie looking at me with a smile, Tao still asleep, by my side. I pull him to my chest and kiss his head, in greeting.

"Morning baby."- I whisper and he kissed my cheek.

"Morning Umma, I am hungry."- He says and I nod, I look at the clock and see it was 9 am, I slowly got up, and then took Kyungie downstairs, I let him watch some cartoons, while I started the breakfast, when I hear a cry, I stop what I was doing and run to my room, to see Tao, sitting in the middle of my bed crying, I walk to him and pick him up.

"Shh...baby, umma is here."- I say and walk down, Kyungie look at me with a smile, then I put Tao beside, him.

"Umma is going to make food, okay Tao, watch some cartoons with Kyungie hyung, ok."- I say and he nods, I wipe his tears and kiss his head, then walk to the kitchen and continue to make the breakfast.

After some minutes Lay and Suho enter the kicthen, with smiles, I greet them and kiss their heads and they went to the living room, then the two pair of triplets came down, I greet them and kiss their heads, and continue making the breakfast, I check the clock and frown, it was already 10 am, my last babies should already be here, maybe they are late, I sight and started putting the table, I call the kids and help them on their seats, putting Tao and Kyungie on their baby chairs, I then let them eat, and started eating my bagel, watching them, I drank my coffee in hurry and then help Tao with his food, then clean Chen chin, and help Kyungie, after it, I told them to go to their room and dress, while I clean the kitchen.

I clean the kicthen and the tabel quickle and rush upstairs, starting with Kyungie and Tao, helping them with their clothes, washing their teeth and combing their hair, then to the youngest triplets, they were already dressed so I supervised them washing their teeth, and help them with their hair, then to the twins room, they were already dressed, they had washed their teeth and they were combing their hair, I kiss their heads and left them to go to the oldest room, they were already ready, well Kris as still combing his hair but he wanted to look good, so after lots of kisses, I run to my room.

I brush my teeth, wash my face with a face wash cream, then I dress some comfy clothes, style my hair, put just a little of makeup, put my flats and jewelry, some perfum and I was ready.

Today, Yoonji was coming with Yuri to, and I need to look presentable, I walk out and run into Lay, I catch him before he could fall and pick him up.

"What´s my baby doing here?"- I ask and kiss his cheek, he smiles showing his dimples, the same that I had.

"Umma, Tao wanted some milk, so I came running to call you."- He says and I nod, with him on my hip. I walk down, and put Lay on the ground, walking into the kitchen to find Kyungie, Tao, Kris and Suho.

"Everyone wants milk? But you guys just ate, now Tao are you hungry?"- I ask and he nods, I then got a cracker and gave it to him.

"Eat this darling, you just drank a bottle of milk, you can´t drink milk again, in a hour, ok?"- I ask and he nods, eating his cracker messily. I walk to Kris and Suho and kiss their heads, then Kyungie and Tao.

"Go watch some tv, I am going to my office to fill some papers, ok."- I say and they nod and run to the living room, I walk to my office, I got one of the contracts for a photoshoot and look at it, I was reading and signing some contracts and papers, when I hear a knock on my door, I look up and saw Chanyeol by the door, I smile.

"Come in, Chanie."- I say and he smiles at the nickname, he enters and walks to my side of the secretary, I put him on my lap facing me.

"Umma, can you make chicken today?"- He ask and I nod, smiling.

"Ok, I will make some chicken soup and some chicken with rice and vegetables."- I say and he nods, I kiss his cheek and he kisses mine.

"I will never let anybody hurt you or your brothers."- I whisper into him and he nods, cutely.

"I know umma, you will protcet us forever."-He says and I nod, laughing. I put him on the ground and he runs out, I finished my papers, when I hear the door bell ring, I smile and walk to it, I hear laughing coming form the basement, so the boys must be in the playroom, I open the door and see a man (http://images.uk.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/4198/lee-soo-man.jpg) with 2 little babies on his hip, I smile and bow my head at the man.

"They are yours, go ahead."- He says and I grin and my babies put their arms out for me, I smile and took them into my arms, cuddling them into my chest, they were the youngest by far, the older one had bronze skin with a shy look on his face, he looked so much like my father, while the youngest had my my fair skin and my nose, I kiss their heads and noticed that the man was still there.

"Oh, I am Choi Minah, you are?"- I ask politely, and the man smiled.

"I am Lee Soo man, the kids guardian till now, nice to meet you in person Miss Choi."- He says and I went wide eyed, my babies giggle and I clear my throat.

"Hm...come inside Mr Lee."- I say and he nods, I lead him into my living room and noticed that he had 2 bags that must be from he kids a his bag. I put the babies on the ground and got some toys for them to play, then let Mr Lee sit first and look in the direction of the basement.

"Babies come here!"- I yell and hear running, the babies look wide eyed at the door, where Luhan appear first then the others, Tao and Kyungiee being the last, I smile and point at the two babies and they squeal and run to their little brothers.

"I hope you guys didn´t forgot me."- Mr Lee say and the kids smiled and hugged him, I sat on the single sofa, most of the kids on the ground, sitting quietly and look at Mr Lee.

"Thank you for bringing them to me."- I say and he smiles, nodding.

"It was my job, I miss their craziness sometimes but now I know they are safe."- He says and I nod, he got his bag and put on the table.

"So one of the reasons that I am here, is beacuse I bought the papers to make everything legal, so they can be oficial your sons, then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter