Morning after and The oldest Heirs

My Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      ~ Minah POV ~

I woke up the morning after,and look to the clock to see it was 9 am, I sigh and went to my bathroom, took a shower, got ready and dress some simple and cute clothes,(http://www.polyvore.com/walk_14/set?id=176798275), since I plan to go to a photography shop to buy some suplies. I walk to my kitchen and start making a simple breakfast for me, when I hear the door bell rung, I furrowed my eyebrows and walk to it and open it and look to see a car droving out of my drive way, then I look down and saw 3 cute little kids, all looking scared but trying to be strong, I saw one of them shivering a bit and look at them softly, they were glaring at me slightly but I just smile internally, they were adorable.

"Come in, are you guys ok?"- I ask with a gentle voice and they softened their looks and nod their heads, one of them gave me a letter and I smile in thanks.

"Come, I was making breakfast, are you guys hungry?"- I ask and they nod, I walk to the kitchen with them following, then I noticed their backpacks.

"You guys can leave the bags there, your room is ready, after you can put the stuff there."- I say with a smile and they nod, looking down, I just smile, we enter the kitchen and the kids sat on the counter, I start making some pancakes and got some milk, then I put the food in front of them and mine in front of me, the kids look at each other then at me, I just smile nodding, and they started eating, their eyes widen as they ate my food and I giggle a little, I got the letter and started reading out loud, making the kids, pay attention to my voice.

"Miss Choi, I am sorry for your lost, Sungmin and Dahee were great persons and they will be greatly missed, if you are wondering who I am, I am Lee Soo man, I keep a eye on the heirs. Now I am sure that your grandmother already told you about everything, and that you will be taking car of the 12 heirs, but let me tell you, it´s the heirs that see that if your their mama or no, but for now please take care of the 3 oldest.

There´s Kim Minseok or Xiumin as he prefers the oldest, he likes buns very much, then his younger triplet Kim Luhan, Luhan doesn´t like to be confused by a girl, he is manly, as he said, then the younger triplet Kim Wufan or Kris, he is very cold but once you met him and get to know him he is a sweetheart. They are 6 year old, no need to worry about school, since right now there is summer vacation. I was the only one to see their true selves since they know who I am and they trust me, but now it´s time for their mama to come out. They are very overprotective of their younger siblings, so is the best we send them first, also when you pass them, you will receive the next brothers. Look forward to. Till next time Miss Choi."- I read and smile at the boys.

"Hi, I am Minah, I am not going to force you to call me mama, but you guys can call me Minha, ok?"- I ask and they nod.

"I am Xiumin, this is Luhan and this is Kris."- -Xiumin says and I smile.

"Now let´s finish the breafast, that I will give you all a tour then I will help you unpack and we can do whatever you guys want...but I need to go out sometime later, let´s not worry, finish the breakfast."- I say and stood up woth my plate and then put on the washing machine. I saw them eating and then saw Xiumin finishing his first and decide to get his plate, I walk to him and took his plate and smile at him, then put the plate on the washing machine, then saw Luhan and Kris with theirs finsihed to, I got their plates and did the same, then got their backpacks and we walk upstairs, I gave them a quick tours in the attic and the 2nd floor, being their room the last.

"Here, this is Xiumin, Luhan and Kris room, theres a big closet where you can put your clothes and a bathroom you 3 can share."- I say as they look around in awe, I smile and then started unpacking theirs things with their help.

In the middle Luhan grabed the end of my dress and pointed to the window and I follow him and saw where he was pointing, to the playground that I had on my backyard.

"I want to play there."- Luhan says and I chuckle.

"Ok, but later, ok?"- I say and he nods and walks to his brothers and we finished unpacking, throwing out dirty and old clothes.

The rest of the morning, I gave them a tour to the rest of the house, they ended up playing on the playroom on the basement, while I watch them, they went to my photography room, and I explained what I do and they looked fascinated, then I made then lunch, they ate again like starved men and they we ended up on my backyard, they playing on the playgroung and me on the louging area, watching them.

In between playing with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter