Home and more Background

My Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 <> This is for more background story and filling some more details for the story. <> 

- Minah grandparents Sungmin and Dahee, were from EXO Planet, Dahee was related to the queen that time, while Sungmin was a Lord and a member of the council, they feel in love and married, then they requested to move to the Earth, were they start their lives again, they had 2 sons, the oldest Minah father, Choi Siwon, had the power of Blood bending, so they told him about the Exo planet, and everything, but they never told their other son Sowon, since he was normal.

- Siwon then found his soulmate, Minah mother Alice, and after a year, they were married and was expecting their first child, but Matokis the enemies of Exo came and tried to kill Alice, but they have failed, but she was in so much shock, that she enter in labor and didn´t survive, still Siwon didn´t blame Minah, and loved her with all his heart, Sungmin and Dahee helped take care of Minah, and they knew that Minah is special, so they took special care of her, her father knew to and try his best to protect her, the best he could.

- Minah takes pictures everything she things is important and beautiful, she takes requests, she also has a studio, when some request requires the need of a studio.

- Minah has an assiatant and helper, she is Im Yuri, a lovely girl, always trying to help Minah. Yuri admires Minah alot.

- Minah best friend is Kang Yoonji, a lively, cheerfull, warm and trustly person, she owns a bakery and is also a pastrycook, they met, when Minah went to France for a job, and Yoonji was studying there, they have been friends since then.

- Lee Jongsuk, Woobin best friend and also works in the same hospital as him, he is more of cute yet sometimes cold guy, when he doesn´t like you. He also is from Exo planet, and he can´t wait to find his soulmate.

- Ahn Jaehyun, Woobin other best friend also works in the same hospital as Woobin and Jongsuk. He is rather polite, doesn´t show to many emotions to strangers, is a warm person inside. He is also from Exo planet, he can´t wait to find his soulmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Minah house

       

     Main Floor

Living roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter