The playful sons and The Exo story

My Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo History Book.

  

~ Minah POV ~

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e4/b9/97/e4b997bdea78431154c61563def3f8d2.jpg-Minah pj´s) I woke up, to the door bell ringing, I open my eyes and glance at the clock and saw it was 9:30 am, I stood up carefully, trying to not awake up Lay and Suho, I walk downstairs and open the door looking down to see 3 little kids, with a curious look on their eyes yet they were a little scared, like the others in their first time, I gave them a smile.

"Hello, come on in, are you guys ok? Your brothers are still sleeping, but we can get to know each other, you can call me Minah or whatever makes you feel comfortable."- I ramble and help them in with their backpacks, they smile at me and I notice that all of my sons are so handsome.

"Here umma, I am Baekhyun, this is Chen and this is Chanyeol."- I smile and accpet the letter. Chanyeol was the tallest of the three and since he saw me, he had a grin on his face, we walk to the living room and I sat down, Chanyeol on my right, Chen on my lap and Baekhyun on my left, I open the letter and started reading outloud.

"Hello Miss Choi, it seems that the kids love you, it shows that you most be the Mama, but we still need the 12 to make sure, now we give you the second pair of triplets, Kim Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol, they are 4 year old and they are the mood makers and the most playful of the brothers.

Baekhyun likes eyeliner very much, so be careful, he likes to play pranks with his brothers but they are harmless and actually fun, he is one of the mood makers, when he is sad, he likes cuddles and warm places. Chen is the middle, he is the troll of the three but if he likes you he won´t do anything to you, he is very sweet like his brothers and likes to sing. Chanyeol is the youngest yet he is the tallest, sometimes they and call him yoda, he doesnt like it, he likes to make people laugh and happy, very bubbly, he is very musical, like Lay, but it´s not to smart like him, he yells a lot, but it´s just his voice and his call for attention.

Please love them all and give them cuddles and kisses, since they enjoy it. Till next time, Miss Choi."- I read and nod, Looking at my new babies.

"Aigoo, my babies are so handsome."- I say and they giggle.

"Of course umma, we are handsome, we are your sons."- Chen say and I giggle, kissing his head and the other two.

"Now, umma needs to make breakfast, are you hungry?"- I ask and they nod, I smile and stood up with Chen on my hip.

"Ok, well let´s go to the kitchen"- I say and they nod, I put Chen ont he ground and they followed me, I put them on the table in the middle of the kitchen and star cooking, with them talking and asking questions.

"What you do?"- Baekhyun asked and I smile.

"I take pretty pictures and then earn lots of money, so that I can spend on you."- I say and kiss their cheeks, and they grin, they continued talking when I hear a voice calling for me.

"Umma! Umma!"- I look at the kitchen door and saw Lay and Suho holding hands, looking at me with wide eyes, some tears gathering in their eyes, I walk to them and pick them up.

"I am here, umma is here."- I say and they hug my neck and I started bouncing, kissing their heads until they calmed down.

"Morning. Look who is here."- I said and point to the Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol, they squeal and I put the triplets on the ground, they hug each other and start talking, Lay then walk to my side and watched me move around the kitchen, to prepare their breakfast.

"Ok, Suho, Lay give your brothers a tour and go wake up your hyungs, ok?"-I say and they nod, they left the kitchen and I started to put the table. I hear yelling and squeals, and smile knowing it was my babies seeing each other again. I then hear feet running down and shook my head, I was putting the food, when I was attacked by Chen in the legs.

"Umma! Can we watch later some movies?"-Chen asked and I nod, making him grin, I then put him on his seat and call for his brothers, they came and I kiss the three oldest heads, I help them on their seats and they started eating, when my house phone rung, I smile at the kids and went to pick the phone.

- Hello?

- Minah! How are you?

- Oh, uncle, I am good and you?

- Good to, now I am calling you to tell you that your cousin Suji, is pregnant...I am telling you because you belong to the family and Suji may appear on your doorstep for money and help, don´t give in to her.

- OMG! Uncle, she never changes and this time she did it, don´t worry, I won´t help her. I have other things to care and worry about, don´t worry...Are you ok, uncle, you and auntie?

- We are good, just surprised and disappointed, I thought we raise her better...oh well, I just called you to tell you in advance. I will be going, be safe.

- I will uncle, and you to. Bye!

I hung up and went to the kids, they were almost finished and I smile, and started to eat, the kids were sneaking glances at me and to their food and I smile.

"Umma is good, it was just my uncle to tell me some news, nothing more, don´t worry, I am the one to be worrying about you."- I said with a gentle smile, they grin and then finished their food.

I pick up the dishes and put them on the washing machine, I clean the kicthen and the table and put the kids on the ground.

"Babies, umma is going to give a little tour to the your brothers, you go wash your face and teeth, I want pearls! And change your clothes, I want comfortable clothes not pajamas!"- I yell and they run to their rooms, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen came to my side and I gave them a better tour, showing them my photgraphy room, they look around in awe, Chen had asked me questions about all of my materials and I answered happily, then I give them a tour of the rest of the house, the last being their room.

"You guys dress this, we are going to stay in, today, I am going to change, if you need me, yell ok."- I say and they nod, I went to my room, wash my face, teeth, put my hair in a bun, put some lip-balm and dress some lazy clothes -(http://www.polyvore.com/lazy_day_15/set?id=176115186).

I got my tablet and check my scheduale, for the upcoming weeks, that Yuri send me and nod, I didn´t have many photoshops which is good since I have now kids and it will be hard, taking care of them and work. I was checking the plans, that I didn´t notice my sons, entering my room, since I was seating in my bed, with my back to the door, they started walking to me but I was into my tablet that I didn´t notice.

"What are you doing umma?"- Lay asked and I jumped, garbbing my heart, then I noticed my babies in front of me all looking curious, I took a deep breath and smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter