Two more little babies, Spending Time with umma and Groceries shopping

My Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ~ Minah POV ~

I woke to find Chanyeol cuddling my chest, Baekhyun behid him cuddling him, and felt Chen on my back, cligging like a monkey, I just smile and kiss their heads softly, I stood up and walk to my bathroom. Today I need to go grocery shopping, maybe I can call Yoonji to take care of the kids...I put my hair in a bun, wash my face and teeth, and walk out, to see Chen awake and sitting on the bed, looking around.

"Chen, baby..."- I whisper, to not awake his brothers. He looked at me with a grin and put his arms up, I walk to him and gently pick him up, I kiss his head and walk out and to the living room, where I turn on the tv and left him, watching some cartoons, I walk to the kitchen and started making the breakfast, when the door bell rung and I smile, knowing that will meet two more of my babies, I hear Chen running to the door and started to run to get there first, but he was faster, he had the door open and was grinning at two little boys.

"Chen baby, don´t open the door, it could be a stranger."- I say and put my hand on his head and he smiles.

"Sorry umma."- He says and I nod, then I look at the babies and look at them wide eyed, one of them look like a mini male version of me when I was younger and the younger of the two, who had some tears on his eyes, looked so much like my grandfather, but I knew that panda eyes came from me, when I don´t have a good night of sleep I get a panda eye, but this little baby seems that it stuck with him. I smile at them and the younger jump into my arms. I hug him to my chest and calmed him and look at my mini male version.

"Come on, Are you both ok?"- I ask, since one of them is clinging to me and I just rock him while looking at Chen and my mini male version.

"Ne. Tao, just gets scared easily..."- The mini male say and I chuckle and kiss Tao head.

"Aren´t you a crybaby...don´t worry, umma is to...My babies are so handsome..."- I say, looking at them and pat the mini male head, he gave me a small smile and a letter, I nod and lead them to the living room.

"You guys can seat here and watch what you want, umma is going to make breakfast, Chen can you wake up your brothers?"- I ask and he nods, I put the more calm Tao on the single couch and put a blanket on him, mini male had their backpacks and I put them by the door, then I look at him.

"What is your name, dear?"- I ask and he smiles shyly. He was so much like me when I was younger, but I grew out of my shy personality and got more confident and outgoing, but I can get shy very easily in some situations.

"I am Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O...umma"- He says and I smile, nodding.

"I am going to call you Kyungie, ok?"- I say and he nods with a smile, I kiss his and Tao head, and walk to the kitchen.

I walk to the kitchen and started making the breakfast, I was making some pancakes and some oatmeal, fruits and some juice, I was finishing the pancakes when I hear someone calling my name, I turn off the stove and run to the living room, to see all of my babies talking to the newest arrivals and Tao frowining, I smile at them, greet them and went to Tao side.

"Hey baby, are you ok?"- I ask and he looks at me.

"Umma, I am hungry."-He says and I chuckle. 

"Ok, umma just needs to put the table."- I say and he nods. I walk back to the kitchen but this time I had Lay and Kyungie following me.

I continue what I was doing and started putting the table, having two little ducklings following me and watching me, I just giggle. I walk to the kitchen closet, where I put the baby highchairs and took them out, there are 4 baby highchairs, and I took 2 at time, and put them the closest to me, then put Kyungie in one and Lay on his seat and call for my babies.

I walk back to the kicthen and started putting the food on the table, I see Tao entering with Kris, Kris helping Tao, and smile, walking to them. I pick Tao and help Kris on his seat and put Tao on his high chair and finish putting the food on the table.

"Tao umma made for you and Kyungie some oatmeal, you guys like it?"- I ask, as I served their and the other food, and they nod.

"Umma, you are so pretty..."-Tao says and I blush lighly. The others nod and I just smile at them.

"Tao, that´s why we are so handsome."-Chanyeol say and I chuckle.

I sat down after putting their meal on their plates and then I look at the two babies, Kyungie look like he has no trouble but he eats slowly, while Tao, he is a mess, I giggle and clean him, and then help him eat, while I ate, having a eye on the others to, I saw Chen and Chanyeol playing on the table and gave them a stern look.

"Choi Jongdae! Choi Chanyeol, in the table you don´t play."- I say and they look at me wide eye, I soften my look and stood up and walk to them, they look so frighten, I guess they aren´t used to me screaming.

"I am so sorry, for screaaming but umma was raised with no playing in the table, and umma just didn´t like it. I didn´t  mean to scare you, umma loves you. I love you all"- I say for the first time, and they smile at me and I hug them, smiling at my others babies.

"We love you umma. We are just scared that you will be mad at us umma, and leave us..."-Chen say and I kiss his head.

"Umma was just a little angry, nothing to worry, I won´t leave you guys. I found my babies and I will never let them go."- I say and they grin, I went back to my seat and started eating, but my babies still continue looking at me quietly.

"What?"- I ask, looking at them and they smile cutely at me.

"Umma you called Chen and Chanyeol with your surname, so that means that we are now Choi and we belong together forever."- Luhan say and I smile, nodding.

"Forever togeter and yes, when I get the papers you will be Choi."- I say and they squeal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter