n i n e ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little bit about Hoseok, Hyungwon and Minhyuk. ;)
I hope you enjoy!

 

Hoseok walked on a street, near Han River. As he he was walking slowly down the street, he kept on looking onto the waters surface. For some reasons he wanted to look at the reflections of the city on the water, instead of looking at the city itself. It was already dark, so the surface of the water reflected all the pretty city lights. Hoseok smiled sometimes and chuckled because of his own weirdness.
“Why would anyone want to look at the reflection instead of the view itself?” he said quietly to himself, chuckling again, because of himself. However, he kept on walking and he kept on looking at the reflections. He thought it was nice how the wind brought little waves to the water. The reflections looked funny because of that and Hoseok had to chuckle even more.
“Aish.. what am I doing?” he asked himself, again quietly. Then he stopped, still watching the reflections. Really, what was he doing there? He could spend his time better, but at the moment he didn’t want to be in MONSTA Xs dorm. He would have to see Hyungwon and Minhyuk. He had to spend all his time together with them, so a little time for himself was very appreciated. Isn’t it weird? He and Minhyuk broke up at good conditions, knowing they would be together again one day. And Hyungwon, well he was a special chapter, but nevertheless, Hoseok and Minhyuk knew everything would become normal again. Hyungwon just needed some time.

 

However, Hoseok wasn’t able to stay with them all the time, because he wasn’t able to in the way he wanted to. He wanted to cuddle them at night and day, all the time. He wanted to feel their love and show them his. He needed both of them. He couldn’t just live with one of them. Being with them just as band mates, the way they used to be, felt so wrong now. After all the love they shared. After all the time that has passed. He couldn’t stay with them the way it was now. He wanted Hyungwon to forgive them.. or more him as fast as he could. Even though Hoseok didn’t really know what he did wrong or what Minhyuk could have done wrong.

 

He remembers the day they kind of got together. Back then when he took Hyungwon to his room, after Hyungwons ‘nobody loves me’-whines, he actually didn’t know what he was doing. Just to be honest. Actually he was just annoyed by Hungwon. He wanted to put an end to Hyungwons steady whines. That was pretty much everything. The truth, but it changed as soon as Hoseok kissed Hyungwon gently on his lips for the first time. He felt like his whole body was at high voltage. Weird isn’t it? Well, but the moment Minhyuk entered their room, watching them kiss, tears running down his cheeks, something in Hoseoks brain clicked. Hyungwon seemed to understand too. Both of them took Minhyuk in a tight embrace and so their first night together started.

 

And now? Hoseok was alone. Just because of that stupid stress, but he should have seen the problems approaching. Every member was stressed. They were exhausted and still they managed not to start a major fight. Well, maybe they were just too tired. But the relationships had to face the hardships after all. It wasn’t easy for Kihyun and Hyunwoo as well. Just Jooheon and Changkyun managed to get it all together. Why did it have to be different with him and his two lover? Why couldn’t they stay together? Ahh.. if you keep thinking about it, there were only childish reasons for their break up(s). Actually it was Hyungwons fault. Wasn’t it? After all, he was the one who started to be jealous of Minhyuk and the one who assumed Hoseok to love Minhyuk more than Hyungwon. Stupid Hyungwon. Why did he have to think that.. do that?..
“Now I’m the one who’s acting childish..” Hoseok scolded himself. It wasn’t fair! Hyungwon surely had his reasons and Hoseok must hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter