004 ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunwoo kept watching his favorite member: Kihyun. He watched him blushing every time their eyes met. It was just too cute, it made Hyunwoo smile and he was sure he would own Kihyun's heart sooner or later. This evening was special to all the members, because they had nothing to do. They decided to watch some films together and chill until they would go to bed.

Hyunwoo looked at all his fellow members for a while, before he returned to look at 'his' Kihyunnie. He noticed Changkyun resting his head on Jooheon's lap what made him smile again. 'So Jooheon made some progress with the maknae' he thought. Jooheon felt Hyunwoo's gaze on him and looked in the leader's direction. Jooheon started to smile like a happy unicorn as he noticed his leader knew what was going on. Hyunwoo was happy for them, because it took them a while to get together. Their little maknae had been struggling with his feelings for the older rapper for a while, but Jooheon never gave up on him. Well, Jooheon was pretty sure he would get into the maknae's heart sooner or later.

Kihyunnie looked at the leader once again. They looked into each other's eyes once again. Kihyun felt his heartbeat getting faster and he knew he was blushing. Hyunwoo smiled at him a little, what caused Kihyun to feel really dizzy. Minhyuk looked at them one by one.
"Aww~, come on! You two-" he pointed at Hyunwoo and then at Kihyun "Just finally go into another room and get down to business~!" he almost shouted and smiled happily. Kihyun froze immediately at Minhyuk's sentence. Hyunwoo tried to look angry at Minhyuk, but he failed since the other was smiling so brightly. So, he just smiled at the younger as well. Hyungwon looked at Hyunwoo and Kihyun.
"Wait, so there's another couple? And what about me? Why doesn't anybody love me?" Hyungwon said with concern in his voice. Hoseok just started to laugh because of Hyungwon. Everyone except Hyungwon and Kihyun started to laugh. Hyungwon didn't laugh because it was a serious concern of his and Kihyun because he was worried about the deep red color on his face, which clearly showed to everyone that he was thinking about Hyunwoo and himself in a separate room for sure.
"You dummy~, everyone loves you!" Minhyuk told Hyungwon. Hyungwon just looked at Minhyuk, he couldn't laugh with the others. He was serious! He wanted to be loved as well! Hyunwoo, who was sitting beside Hyungwon, laid one arm around Hyungwon's shoulders and hugged him to his side.
"Just be patient. One day you will know what love is." Hyunwoo smiled at Hyungwon. Hyungwon on the other hand was really worried, he just wanted to be loved too. Kihyun stared at Hyunwoo and Hyungwon. For some reason he felt some jealousy deep down, but now he was busy with thinking about Hyunwoo's actions. Could it be that the leader liked him?

They kept watching movies and sometimes they were laughing because of Hyungwon, who kept talking about 'why doesn't anybody love me', even though everyone loved him. Kihyun felt really tired after the second film.
"Guys, I'm going to bed now. Sleep well." Kihyun smiled at the members. The others smiled back at him.
"Sleep tight Kihyunnie~!" Minhyuk said in a happy voice. The others wished him a good night too and then he left. Kihyun went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Afterwards he went to the bedroom he shared with Minhyuk, he changed his clothes and lay down on his bed. He cuddled up into the sheets, it was so warm and he loved it, but for some reasons every time he cuddled up into them, he was imagining how it would feel to sleep in a tight embrace by Hyunwoo. Would it be warm too, or even comfortable?

After half an hour Jooheon and Changkyun left as well and a little while after them Hyunwoo decided to leave as well. 
"Good night." He said before he left and walked to the bathroom. When he finished, he was on his way to his bedroom, but on the way he decided to take a quick check on Kihyun. He opened the door quietly, not wanting to wake the younger one up. Kihyun, however, was still awake. He looked to the door and froze the moment he saw his leader's face.
"Hyunwoo hyung? What are you doing here?" he asked. Hyunwoo closed the door behind him and walked over to Kihyun's bed.
"I just wanted to check on you. You looked so tired all day long, so I was worried. Whatever, why are you still awake? You went to bed like 30 minutes ago."
"Y-yeah. Well I'm really tired, but for some reasons I just can't sleep."
"Tell me." Hyunwoo looked down at Kihyun. Kihyun looked into Hyunwoo's eyes. 'Should I tell him? It seems he knows anyways-' Kihyun thought.
"Well I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter