006 ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning all of the members were sitting at the kitchen table. They were eating their breakfast and were talking about all kinds of things. But for some reasons nobody talked about the Hoseok-Hyungwon-Minhyuk-Drama from the previous night.

Hyunwoo sat on one of the chairs, near the wall, playing with Kihyun’s hand and listening to the conversations of the other members. He felt a little bit dizzy this morning, but he couldn't tell why. He didn't feel sick or anything, maybe he was still really tired, but that just sounded like a lame excuse. He tried to think of something else, for example: seeing Kihyun’s overly cute face as he woke up, realizing that he slept in Hyunwoo’s arms all night long. Hyunwoo had to smile at the memory, he really could get used to this. Maybe he should ask the members, if they would be okay with changing rooms, so everybody could be with the one he loved the most. He really wanted to be with his little sweetie Kihyunnie. He smiled a little and finally he felt the dizziness leaving his body.

Kihyun was looking at Hyunwoo’s hand, playing with his own. For some reasons, it calmed his mind. The feeling of Hyunwoo’s skin on his own was just impossible to describe. Funny, no matter how little their skin ship actually was, Kihyun always felt some kind of belonging to Hyunwoo. Like there was no other person in this world whose touch would feel so good on his skin. After a while, he leaned his head on Hyunwoo’s shoulder and closed his eyes. He concentrated on the feeling of Hyunwoo’s hands on his skin. He didn't even realize that he was slowly falling asleep again and Hyunwoo putting his other arm around him so Kihyun wouldn't fall from the chair.

Jooheon watched them. They were really cute together. He wondered how long it would take the two of them to make another step forward. He saw that they trusted each other, that they loved each other with all their hearts. Well, it was entertaining to watch them getting closer with each passing day. Suddenly he felt Changkyun’s gaze on his body. He looked at him. 
"You alright?" Jooheon asked. 
"Uh, yeah, I am." 
"You sure about that?" 
"Yeah. I told you, didn't I?" Changkyun answered and stood up, taking his dishes to the sink and leaving the kitchen. Jooheon kept watching him. He didn't understand what was going on with the younger. Did he say something or did he do something wrong? However, he would give Kyunnie a little bit time for his own and then talk to him again. Hyunwoo on the other hand listened to their little conversation.
"Did something happen?" Hyunwoo asked.
"No, not as far as I know." Jooheon answered.
"Maybe you should talk to him?"
"Yeah, later."

Kihyun just left the bathroom and went to his and Minhyuk’s room. He had to change for their dance practice that was ahead of them. He didn't know what to put on, since the boys hadn’t been doing laundry for quite a while now. Now he stood there, half , in front of the dresser, looking at all the clothes that were left. 'I really don't have enough clothes.' he thought to himself. Minhyuk then suddenly entered the room and looked at the younger one.
"Kihyunnie, what are you doing? Waiting for our precious leader?" Minhyuk asked, while smiling from one ear to the other one. Kihyun on the other hand just tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter