t h i r t e e n ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preparations were going well. Hyunwoo was pleased with everything they managed to do in the last few hours. However, he was constantly thinking about Kihyun, though. He was worried about the younger, he even kind of regretted taking him through all this, but he wanted Kihyun to stop being jealous about everything and he knew at the end of the day it would all have been worth it. He wanted Kihyun to finally trust him. There was simply nothing else in the world he wanted as much as that. He wanted Kihyun's trust, his love, simply everything the younger could give him and, yes, he would be selfish about it, just this one time. He swore to himself that if everything would work out just fine, he would never ever let go of the younger ever again. Never.

 

Hyunwoo watched the other members preparing everything. It was funny. Normally the staff people would do all sorts of work like that, but after all the time that had passed by, the members knew how to do stuff by themselves. They had been watching the staff people so many times, sometimes they even wondered if the staff was still needed, but well, yes the staff was needed, of course. However, simply this one time they would do everything on their own. All of them were so busy with preparations, however, Hyunwoo was still worried that something might not work out for them, for him, for Kihyun. Well, he would have to try. Hyunwoo took the few steps up to the small stage, looking around, remembering every inch of the stage, in order to prevent any possible mistakes, such as falling off of the stage or something similar. He went around on that stage, thinking about his performance, still looking and thinking about the perfect way to confess to his Kihyunnie. Everything had to be perfect for Kihyun, it just had to be.

Hyunwoo reminded himself of every little step of the performance, literally every single one. There was no room for any mistakes. This had to be perfect. Kihyun had once told him that he had fallen completely in love with him as he had watched him performing ‘all of me’ and ‘add me in’ during NO.MERCY. Hyunwoo had planned this for a while now. He would perform both songs for him once again and then confess to him in the most honest way possible. To be very honest, for a while he had even planned on asking Kihyun to marry him, but that would be a little too much and far too early. After all Kihyun was mad at him at the moment, so he had to be extra careful with what he was doing and saying. He had to get Kihyun to forgive him for everything he had done and caused to the younger in order to gain his trust. Hyunwoo knew this wouldn’t be easy, but a feeling deep inside of him told him that everything’s gonna be alright. He just wished the feeling would be proven right.

He looked over to Jooheon, who was currently standing near the sound station, connection his phone to one of the boxes. Jooheon raised his head afterwards and looked straight at Hyunwoo.
“You ready?” Jooheon asked with a smile on his face. Hyunwoo nodded. Jooheon started ‘all of me’ and Hyunwoo waited for his moment to start singing. At the moment he had no microphone, but that wasn’t important right then, he just needed to practice everything through. Hyunwoo started singing just at the right moment, feeling the song with all its harmony and all he could think about was Kihyun.

Cause I give you all of me.

Yes, Hyunwoo would make sure to give his everything to Kihyun and he would never stop. As soon as ‘all of me’ stopped ‘add me in’ started, just like back then during NO.MERCY. Hyunwoo started dancing right away and until the end he made no mistakes. He was content with his progress, however, he felt like walking through it a few more times. The other members watched him, smiling as Hyunwoo did everything to make this stage perfect. Jooheon always restarted the songs and kept on smiling. However, after about the 50th time of working it through and Hyunwoo deciding to take a little break, Hyungwon just had to ask the most essential question of the day.

“How are we supposed to get Kihyun to come here?” Hyungwon asked, looking up at Hyunwoo, who was still standing on the stage. Hyunwoo sighed and the others knew that he wasn’t so sure about that part.
“We’ll just tell him to come here?” Minhyuk asked, thinking about it. Hoseok looked over to him, shaking his head.
“I don’t think that would work.” Hoseok stated.
“Why not?” Minhyuk asked, obviously confused.
“Well, think it through..” Changkyun started, walking over to Jooheon, who lay on of his arms around Changkyun’s shoulders as he arrived at his side. “.. after all that happened today, there is no way he would just come here.” He continued, leaning his head on Jooheon’s chest.
“He’s right. Kihyun wouldn’t just come if we would tell him to. He’s hurt and he, probably, wouldn’t even answer our calls.” Jooheon stated, kissing Changkyun’s hair afterwards.
“There’s one more thing to add: I have to apologize to him, even though I’m pretty sure he knows that I would never cheat on Jooheon hyung.” Changkyun said, sighing loudly. The boys thought about a possible way to get Kihyun to come here for a while in silence.

“I’ve got an idea.” Hyunwoo stated after a while, jumping down from the stage. The others turned to look at him, curious about what their hyung was about to say. Hyunwoo smiled a little at them, trying to brighten the mood a little, even though he was the one who acted like a robot sometimes. “Changkyun will get him.” Hyunwoo simply stated. The others then looked at him with a frown on their faces. Hyunwoo laughed a little since all of them looked the same. “Changkyun just said that he has to apologize. Well, then he should go to Kihyunnie and apologize, afterwards he should take him with him and come here.” Hyunwoo explained and the other started to smile as well.
“I just hope this will work out. He’s really hurt.” Minhyuk said after some seconds passed by. The others nodded and at that moment, even Hyunwoo wasn’t so sure anymore if all of this had been a good idea. Well, it just had to be a good idea. There was no turning back now. The damage had been done and now it was Hyunwoo’s time to repair everything.

“Oh, trust me, I’ll make this work!” Changkyun exclaimed, smiling brightly. Jooheon then chuckled a little and Changkyun blushed at that.
“Oh! Look at how cute our maknae is!!” Minhyuk called out, pointing at Changkyun, who was now hiding his face from his hyungs. The other started laughing again, making some jokes about Changkyun blushing like a little girl. Changkyun didn’t like it, however, Jooheon seemed to enjoy it so Changkyun decided to just deal with it in silence. Jooheon placed a kiss on his cheek.
“I’m proud of you.” He whispered into his ear and Changkyun turned even redder at that, which caused the others to joke around even more

 

Hyunwoo practiced both songs for a few more times, while the others finished everything around the stage. After they finished, they gathered right in front of the stage to talk their plan through once more.
“God, well then, I guess I gotta go and apologize to hyung now.” Changkyun said, ignoring the fact that he had no idea where Kihyun might have went. The others nodded, waiting for Hyunwoo to accompany them, who left them shortly to change his clothes. As he returned he saw Changkyun leaving the group.
“Wait!” Hyunwoo called out before the maknae could reach the door. Changkyun turned over to look at his hyung and bent his head his head slightly to the left.
“Yes, hyung?” he asked.
“Do you even know where to look for him?” Hyunwoo asked with amusement evident in his voice. Changkyun then blinked and started shaking his head.
“Uhh.. no.” he stated. Hyunwoo walked over to him.
“He’ll be on top of our entertainment building’s rooftop.” Hyunwoo explained, smiling a little at the youngest. Changkyun nodded and then left without saying another word. The others kept looking at the door for a while, hoping they would succeed with their plan, well, Hyunwoo’s plan.

 

Changkyun went to the entertainment’s main building as fast as he could, he knew he shouldn’t lose any more time. He walked through the building, taking the elevator to the last floor. Afterwards he took the stairs to the rooftop. As he walked through the door, he already saw Kihyun standing on the other side of the rooftop. Kihyun’s back faced him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter