008 ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days passed by and Hyunwoo recovered very well in just a few days. The members just followed their everyday schedules and nothing really interesting happened. Well, if you call Hyungwon’s sudden mood changes 'normal', then you could say everything was just the way it always had been. Their days were full of practice and working for their new album, which they wanted to release as fast as possible.

During those several days, Hyunwoo and Kihyun got much closer, like really close. They had for the first time and second time, and third time and so on. Kihyun was happier than ever before in his whole life. Hyunwoo kept on telling him, how much he loved Kihyun. He kissed him every free second they shared and they were together as much as they could. But at some point of happiness, there always had to be something that would try to destroy the peace one was living in and often enough it succeeded. And it happened right now. For some reasons, everything just happened at once: the CEO of STARSHIP Entertainment was not happy with their new album, so he told them to do it all over again, what stressed the hell out of everyone since he also gave them a time limit. Hyungwon’s mood changes got their toll on everybody’s nerves and so it happened that Hoseok broke up with him. It wasn’t like Hoseok wanted to do so, but he was stressed and Hyungwon kept on making it worse. Hyungwon avoided Hoseok as a reaction of that as much as he could, and on top of everything he kept on blaming Minhyuk for Hoseok breaking up with him. Minhyuk couldn't live with it so he talked with Hoseok about it.

They broke up as well, hoping Hyungwon would calm down, but he didn't. Minhyuk was now the one avoiding Hyungwon and talked to Hoseok as little as he could. He felt so bad towards Hyungwon, he couldn't even put it into words. The only light in the whole group were Changkyun and Jooheon. They kept on sticking together like always and everybody could see how much they loved each other, and everybody was jealous. Why they were the only light in the group, you may ask? Because it didn't work out for Hyunwoo and Kihyun that good as well. Hyunwoo had constant bad mood ever since their talk with the CEO. He was the one who had to keep the members together, to make them work as a team, what was nearly impossible at that time and he was the one who always got to be blamed for everything. He had to solve every little problem and it seemed that nobody cared enough to help him. Well, Kihyun tried, but Hyunwoo wouldn't let him because he knew well enough how stressed out Kihyun was. And that was basically one thing that turned Kihyun to go crazy. He and Hyunwoo fought about it often enough, not understanding the other one.

After some days of hard work, it seemed to get better again. Just a little bit, but it was better than nothing. Well, at least for everyone except Kihyun, who was furious. He went up and down the dorm, for hours, waiting for Hyunwoo to come home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter