003 ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ still no.mercy timeline ]

Kihyun wasn't able to concentrate on the shooting together with Hoseok and Minhyuk. Hyunwoo kept watching them, but he seemed to be dissatisfied. It confused Kihyun. What was the problem? Did they look strange or something? Nah, that couldn't be the reason since Hoseok and Minhyuk were so damn handsome.

After the photo shoot, Kihyun went to their changing room. He had to change his clothes since all of them had to look different on the group pictures. He didn't notice Minhyuk following him.
"Kihyunnie-ah~, did you notice our leader's faces he made during our shooting? He kept looking at you all the time! Ah~, I'm so jealous!" Minhyuk said while hugging Kihyun from the back. Kihyun was surprised, but smiled.
"What are you saying Hyung? He wasn't looking at me. And if he was, it was only because I failed and the photos won't look good because of me."
"Kihyunnie, you're so blind." Minhyuk turned Kihyun in his direction and hugged him again. "Open your eyes, little one! He was watching you, and he wasn't happy about the fact that he couldn't take the photos with you!" Minhyuk stated with a happy voice. Kihyun froze.
"W-Why do you think so? A-And why should I care?" Kihyun asked, insecurity obvious in his voice.
"Aww~, come on Kihyunnie-ah~. I know you like him, and I know he likes you as well!" Minhyuk sounded even happier now. Kihyun just looked at his Hyung. How would he know about him liking their leader? Minhyuk noticed the question in Kihyun's eyes.
"You're an open book for me Kihyunnie-ah~ and to be honest, your trips into dreamland are always at the same time: when you look at our Hyunwoo!" Minhyuk stated and kept smiling at Kihyun and Kihyun kept looking confused at Minhyuk in return.

Hyunwoo stood near the door to the changing room, listening to Minhyuk and Kihyun's conversation. He didn't plan on eavesdropping, but he couldn't just go away as he heard Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter