005 ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed by since Hyunwoo and Kihyun's talk, since their first kiss. The following days were all basically the same as always. They had one schedule after another, one practice after another one and definitely not enough time for anything else. It annoyed Kihyun even though that was the life he wanted to live so badly. Well, nobody told him that he would fall in love with their leader before, but even though he was with their leader all the time, they just couldn't be together the way they wanted to be. Sometimes Hyunwoo would kiss Kihyun briefly, as they were able to breath between all the things they had to do. Kihyun simply wanted to spend more time with Hyunwoo. After their talk, they decided to give this whole couple-thingy a chance. Well, actually Hyunwoo decided since Kihyun was a little smiling mess at that time. Kihyun wanted to sleep in Hyunwoo's strong arms again. He was only able to do so one time, but it already felt like some kind of an addiction. He kept dreaming about it. 'Well, at this rate- what will I be dreaming about when we actually had- omg-' Kihyun thought more than one time and every time he would blush really badly. For some reasons Hyunwoo would always look at him, as he thought of them being together. Kihyun was pretty sure, Hyunwoo was able to read his mind somehow.

Their trainer just decided to let them have a break, as almost all of them dropped to the floor from exhaustion. The only two left who were standing, we're Hoseok and Hyunwoo. Kihyun was amazed by their leader's strength, and Hoseok's as well. He kept looking at him for a while before he closed his eyes. All of them were panting loudly and had barely any energy left.
"Okay! That was enough rest! Let's go again!" Their trainer said. Hyunwoo looked at the members, and noticed his fellow members couldn't work any longer today. As he looked at his exhausted, panting Kihyunnie, he got mad at their trainer.
"This break wasn't even 5 minutes long! Don't you think we deserve a little more rest?" He looked at the trainer. Hyunwoo was pissed off and everybody could see it. That wasn't something they saw often. They weren't used to their robot leader to show so much emotions and especially not that kind of emotions. The trainer noticed too. He wasn't really sure what to say. Sure, it was already pretty late, they had been training and dancing the whole day long, but still it wasn't good enough. He knew the members were exhausted, but they had to keep on working. Hyunwoo on the other hand got kind of impatient.
"Let us go home for today." He just said. Hoseok, who was standing besides Hyunwoo, kept looking at his two favorite members. He was really worried about them.
"Yeah, please let us rest for today." He finally added to Hyunwoo's previous plea. The trainer still wasn't sure what to do or say. He looked at the members and after some time he had to admit that it wouldn't make any sense pushing them even further today.
"Okay. Okay, you are allowed to go home for today. But I won't show any mercy tomorrow!"
"Thank you!" The members answered in unison.

Hoseok sat himself between Hyungwon and Minhyuk.
"How do you feel?" He asked both of them.
"Destroyed." Minhyuk answered. He turned himself to Hoseok and almost fell asleep as he laid his head onto Hoseok's lap. Hyungwon looked up into the others eyes.
"I feel ugly and unloved." he said. Hoseok sighed quietly as he started caressing the hair of both boys.
"Don't say that. You know it's not true." He smiled at Hyungwon. "Let's go home yeah?" Hyungwon nodded his head to Hoseok's suggestion.
"But, I think we have to carry Minhyuk." Hyungwon said while watching the blond one finally asleep on Hoseok's lap. Hoseok looked at Minhyuk as well.
"I'll ask our leader to take Minhyuk to the van. To be honest, I have no power left, but I really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter