t e n ×

add me in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you were expecting everything would be pink, fluffy and happy for Kihyun and Hyunwoo, you expected the wrong thing. At least for Kihyun. Every ing day delivered a new reason to Kihyun, why he should be jealous or angry at Hyunwoo. Well, the leader wasn’t really doing anything wrong, but to Kihyun it felt like it.

 

For example: this day was just right to describe Kihyuns ‘kind of’ situation. A few days ago, Hyunwoo agreed to take part in a photo shooting with the girls from SISTAR, without asking Kihyun. Kihyun knew he shouldn’t be angry with Hyunwoo just because of this.., but Hyunwoo could have talked to him after all. ‘Could it be? Am I too selfish?’ Kihyun thought while looking at the scene in front of him. They were at this stupid photo shoot. Hyunwoo took Kihyun with him, because he knew Kihyun was mad at him, for whatever reason this time. Hyunwoo was, most of the time, in the middle of the set. Something like the main attraction. The girls from SISTAR always somewhere around him. Or right beside him. Or on him, when he had to sit somewhere. Blah, blah, blah. Kihyun couldn’t watch it anymore. He sighed and walked to the changing room. ‘Stupid Hyunwoo’ he thought, right as he heard the director telling everyone to take a short break. ‘Excellent!..’ Kihyun thought in a sarcastic way. ‘More “aww~~ Shownu is so cute!”, “Look how manly he got!” and “Shownu really is dating material!!”, yaaaaay~~ could this day become even better??’ Kihyun added to his previous thoughts, again in a sarcastic way. He didn't want to hear any more of it.

 

Kihyun stood near the table, as he heard the door being closed. Soon after, he found himself in a tight embrace from behind his back. Strong arms pressed him firmly towards the body behind him. He felt kisses on his neck, what made him giggle.
“Why did you leave? I don’t want you to leave me all alone..” the older whispered into Kihyuns right ear. Kihyun felt himself turning into a ripe tomato.. again. He somehow managed to turn himself in the embrace, to look at his leaders face. Hyunwoo was looking at him, innocently, like a lost little puppy.. with bunny teeth. Really.. how was he even able to be mad at this adorable man?
“I’m just tired..” Kihyun answered, leaning his head on Hyunwoos chest, hiding his read face and smiling. Why did he smile?.. Geez..
“Ah.. come on Kihyunnie~ do you think I’m stupid? I know that you’re bugged by this situation. But believe me. There’s nothing. Really! I only love you and nobody else!” Hyunwoo trough the youngers hair, hoping the younger would stop being mad at him. Little did he know, that the younger already forgave him. Not like Kihyun had any other choice. Hyunwoo was just too cute.. and hot at the same time.

 

They spent the rest of the break together, talking about the shooting. At some point of the break the four members of SISTAR went into the room. They started talking with both of them, but actually more with Kihyun, since they didn’t know that much about him. They know Hyunwoo from trainee days. Well.. more like Hyorin knew him from back then and the others because she told them everything. Hyunwoo just kept on smiling at Kihyun, while the girls couldn’t stop from asking Kihyun a million questions. They didn’t have the time while NO.MERCY was airing.

 

Back at the shooting set, Kihyun kept watching their shooting. He admired them and he started to feel jealous again. This time not towards the girls, for being with Shownu all the time, but more likely because he once had the chance to work with Hyunwoo, just like that, but he ed up. Back at NO.MERCY, when they had to perform a stage together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter