MIMEBot

Agent 103 (Sequel to: Agent 004) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long unexpected sigh escaped through the KISS Agency’s President. He never thought one could go as far as experimenting on someone who used to be his sister. Having his hands on his back, he constantly walked back and forth in front of his two field agents.

 

They had been called after receiving the reports that were submitted that morning. All they managed to do were remain seated until the President spoke in his typical serious tone. From the look, they knew trouble had been knocking their doors.

 

“I believe you know why I called you two here almost instantly.” Nodding curtly at the statement, the two male agents had no words to utter at the time being as they were busy thinking of what might be stated by the President. “The Cheminformatics’ team had given me the results and it is rather interesting if I may add.”

 

“Interesting? What kind of interesting President Shin?” Myungsoo questioned his bottled up thoughts aloud as Baekhyun just bobbed his head in agreement. The particular word did not seem to suit their current situation but coming from Soohyun himself, it might be something helpful.

 

“They had found out that they are foreign mechanism in the sample of Latte Macchiato ingredients that Agent 107 had conveniently brought in.” The KISSA’s President reported as the room turned dark and the holographic projector . He gestured for the two to get nearer so they could see the information clearly.

 

“Apparently, the foreign mechanism happen to be not other than the-” Before Soohyun could say anything further, his assistant came in and told him they were another two field agents would like to meet him. “Of course, let them in. They’re here on time.” He replied and switched the lights on for the time being.

 

“Agent 064, Agent 070, it is nice to see you two are here to help. Meet Agent 103 and Agent 107.” The President did a brief introduction on their behalves. Good-naturedly, Baekhyun and Myungsoo stood up from their position before approaching the two new comers. Judging by the number, they appeared to be more experience agents since technically speaking, Baekhyun and Myungsoo were just passed the one year milestone and very new to the agency, respectively.

 

It was one serious greeting, which was until Myungsoo stifled his laughter which made Baekhyun’s eyebrows furrowed in puzzlement. “Why are you laughing?” He asked the latter and the mentioned one let out a short exhale before pointing out something that was disturbing him ever-so-slightly.

 

“It’s amusing how you three look almost similar in a way.” The two junior field agents though purposely glanced at each other to see what Myungsoo had stated. Before they realised it, a smile cracked on the three faces. “Ah, come on, we’re not that similar, right President Shin?” Baekhyun questioned in an unbelievable tone with hope the Soohyun would back him up but the answer given was not what he had expected.

 

“I’m sorry Byun but L is right. Even your real names almost the same.” Baekhyun resisted the urge to roll his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter