One Year and Three Months Later

Agent 103 (Sequel to: Agent 004) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They’re gaining on us!” The voice of a female filled the car as the two agents zoomed across the empty route of the foreign country. Looking beyond her that seemed infinite; she changed the gear so the car she had been driving went faster according to her need. “This is why I said using the teleporter is better than driving.” A male with the same age replied and peered to his back through the side mirror from the passenger seat.

 

It was another ordinary day for the two and another ordinary mission. Nothing big like saving the world or anything. The female field agent rolled her eyes and replied, “Then where is the fun of being spy if we just teleported from a place to another. Think logically for once Agent 103.”

 

Agent 103 or best known by his field name Byun imitated her way of talking before pushing one of the buttons that able the roof of the convertible car to open itself. “Byun, what are you doing?” His partner questioned his action. “I’m putting an end to our chase.” He simply clarified as he aimed his index finger with his thumb up – making gun-like shape.

 

“Don’t do it Byun.” The girl surprisingly stated in a calm and orderly manner. “Make me Yun.” With that the loud sound of a ‘bang’ distracted the female agent’s driving and the car that had been chasing them but not until another sound came to their ears. It was ear-splitting as if something had exploded (actually something did explode).

 

“Typical Byun Baekhyun.” Yunhee declared minimally with a playful roll of the eye.

 

 

“Seriously, what would KISS Agency do without you two? Congratulations on completing yet another mission. Rest assures our sister-HQ in the States is happy after you managed to track down the evil doing of the two prime suspects of the huge robbery.” The President of KISS announced as he applauded in front of the now company’s two field agents.

 

“Couldn’t do it without an awesome teamwork President Shin.” Yunhee spoke with a smile that bright enough to flutter her partner’s heart. “Yes, indeed I have no regret of sending you two and having Luhan and Sehun as your assistants. You guys made a great team.” Soohyun added on.

 

“I guess this is the end of another successful mission.” Baekhyun said as he exited the conference room with Yunhee by his side. The girl nodded her head – agreeing the statement. She pushed the down button in elevator to their shared-room.

 

It had been one year since they were paired up together. Believe it or not it also had been about a year and three months after the mission that brought two field agents of different level together. She was the senior and still is while the male was a rookie. Standing beside her now is the senior field agent that she proud of.

 

Yunhee stretched her limbs upon arriving in the room that is currently under little by little of transformation. The lumpy couch she used to sink in after placing her body already replaced with new brownish-three-seated sofa. In front of it is a small coffee table. Instead of papers spreading tediously on their two assistants’ table, all the papers were neatly stacked up inside their repaired drawers.

 

Luhan came in the room minutes later after Yunhee, Baekhyun and Sehun merrily chatted away about the already-finished mission with cups of coffee from the shop they used and still go up till this day. “You should’ve asked me to tag along Luhan. I don’t want Americano. I want bubble tea.” The youngest of the team stated and pouted childishly.

 

“Can you for once be grateful about all the things I bought with my money?” Luhan replied an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter