The Theory is a Positive

Agent 103 (Sequel to: Agent 004) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The question is how? I can’t just sit there and ask random visitors what drinks they are having. Who knows the drink might end up on my face instead of their throat.” Sarcastically she spoke and earned a nod for the youngest member. As they were deep in another round of discussion, a familiar voice suddenly joined them, bringing shock on their faces.

 

“Chen, take this note. Can you like modify your freaking ChenInVinTal so people would never eavesdrop again?” Yunhee informed while rubbing the side of her head to calm her nerves down. She heard a light chuckle coming from the intruder but it did not help her to ease down. “Then again, it will no longer be useful on field, isn’t it?”

 

“So, you guys were saying?” Luhan questioned after letting out a sigh. Another random pop out, friend or not, he might execute the person and let the rest be settled by a good comrade of his, Do Kyungsoo.

 

“There is something you guys need to know. Yunhee and Jongdae, you might want to stay because it seems like our mission is related.” Baekhyun joined in before plotting himself on the floor as they were out of available seat. As for Myungsoo, he rather stood still instead of randomly sit on the floor like his senior. “Yeah, we know that Baekhyun. Now just tell us, what happened in China?”

 

Baekhyun remained silent to leave his team in a suspense mode. He carefully scanned the eyes of each and everyone in the room until he met with Yunhee’s. The atmosphere created by him grew heavy and their necks grew numb from looking at Baekhyun on the lower level. Sighing heavily, Myungsoo cut to the chase.

 

“We found a dead body in an underground room back in the Wu’s Mansion.”

 

“Pardon, Wu’s Mansion? A dead body?” Yunhee voiced in surprised and eyes widened. Unlike Sehun and Luhan who had known the news, she jumped off her seat and signalled Baekhyun to do the same. “First, it is rather discomforting to stare at you when you’re sitting there. Second, wouldn’t the body be rotten by now? It had been a year since we’ve been there, remember?”

 

“Well, if Myungsoo actually finished his explanation, you might understand the situation even more.” Baekhyun cleverly stated with a smirk on his face which Yunhee could not help but to roll her eyes. Gesturing the male agents to go on, the rookie agent signalled the senior to explain it instead.

 

“The dead body is not just an ordinary dead body. We found out it happened to be not other than Shin Dongho-”

 

“One of the two missing field agents…” Yunhee ended the line in bewilder. Both Baekhyun and Myungsoo nodded in synchronize, leaving the female agent’s mouth agape. “Well, that definitely doesn’t help your mission Baekhyun. He needs to be alive… wait did you just said not an ordinary dead body?” Again, she earned another nod of the head from the two.

 

“If you listened well, that is. Anyway, we thought he’s dead but apparently he’s not since he is indeed like us.” Myungsoo’s took his turn to explain further. “The Forensics’ Team filed in a report and stated that his human parts can no longer functions properly. Most of the parts had changed by someone and the vital part would be his brain and heart. So to conclude, he is not dead. He is simply being shut down by someone - perhaps Kiseop or maybe Kris himself.”

 

“I don’t where this is heading. That is for sure.” Luhan confessed while he had his eyes on the field agents and continued, “Maybe we should settle with investigating about the café first before going deeper.” The statement caught Yunhee’s attention and she questioned about. On behalf of Luhan and Sehun though, Baekhyun replied with a small yet hesitant looking smile, “Our missions clash here Yunhee.”

 

Yunhee unexpectedly let out a long sigh which Baekhyun took it as something she did not want to do for the time being. Truth to be told, she was just tired and just wanted to go home as soon as she swung by the G&T floor but no. It turned out his and her missions were related. Luhan who had been working with the longest decided to call it a day. Villains never rest but the agents had to get their heads and bodies together if they want to successfully end the see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter