Back in China

Agent 103 (Sequel to: Agent 004) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon her arrival at the coffee shop (her favourite one which was a total coincidence), the smell snuck in her nostril. The aromas of the well-blend coffees were enticing. Only crazy passers-by would be ignorant enough not to buy any beverage from there, she thought. But unlike any other free days, she did not buy any coffee as it was not just any other free days. She was on a mission. So instead, she bought herself a Mississippi Mud Muffin and a cup of hot Skinny Mocha, not her usual Latte Macchiato.

 

Whilst sipping her drink in calm and orderly manner, her keen eyes caught a hasty movement of a potential disaster. In other words, a couple fight.

 

“Girlfriend? Since when the heck am I your girlfriend?”

 

“We’ve been dating for three months! Why are you acting like this all of the sudden?”

 

“Very funny. You’re joking right? We are just close friends. I never see you any more than that. Urgh, you just spoil the taste of my Latte Macchiato.” The girl who seemed to be around Yunhee’s age declared after slamming her cup on the glass table with a loud thud. She immediately left without any words. Poor fellow, he must be so confused. Three months is a long period of dating in her opinion. Long enough to not forget you actually not single.

 

“Did you heard that Chen?” Yunhee questioned in a low whispery voice, not wanting to appear suspicious by talking alone. “I did.” He answered shortly and another round of screaming and yelling of twenty-year-old rolled after. Sure everyone weird out by the random fights but they had enough patience to stay and Yunhee was one of the few.

 

Hours already passed by and waiters began to cast their unwelcoming glare as she stayed there more than intended. Her cup and plate already emptied minutes ago and one of them already prepared to take them away. Yunhee sheepishly smiled as her hand rubbed her nape before her legs brought her out of the cafe.

 

The female senior field agent continued her mission again - this time out of the cafe and beyond the particular street’s CCTV radar. Not leaving any possible clue out of sight, her eyes scanned each and everyone around her and for once, she wished someone would create another drama. “There’s none. Just as expected Chen.” She reported astonishingly and wide eyes.

 

Chen who had his eyes on the screen slumped in his seat, feeling slightly defeated. Now he understands how hard it is to be a field agent assistant. He preferred being a junior ranked Tech Specialist anytime. Thankfully, there is someone like Luhan and Sehun in the section. He ruffled his hair annoyingly and huffed, completely unsatisfied. He never felt so angst in his life as a KISSA worker before.

 

It took him seconds when his brilliant brain lighted up again.

 

His head tilted up to look at the computer screen again where the surveillance cameras were on replay on his left side of the monitor. His eyes squinted curiously and he tried to crack the pattern pictured by his mind. The longer he stared at the screen, more things hit him. Yunhee asked him when she heard nothing from him. She only replied a gasp before running off towards the agency after hearing Chen’s hypothesis.

 

 

“Well... this place looks deserted.” Myungsoo shortly stated as soon as he and Baekhyun arrived at the investigation scene. Baekhyun took his time to glance around the particular location wholeheartedly.

 

Both arrived in China exactly two hours of flight since Baekhyun was so into flying instead of teleporting. By doing that it only made him more nostalgic. After all, he is back to the place where he had his first mission at. The Wu Mans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter