Sub-Mission

Agent 103 (Sequel to: Agent 004) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You have no idea where to start? That’s the first.” Sehun honestly stated once everyone including Myungsoo gathering in not other than room 004. “Don’t blame me. I was being partner up with the top agent in the agency and was sent to do a major mission. Now I’m moving solo for the first time, this mission is kinda important to me. To us, the company.” Baekhyun rather said it in a long explanation.

 

“Kinda important? Hello Agent 103, Lee Kiseop, the one who almost take over the agency is like the most wanted person on the list. You’re saying that this mission is kinda important to you?” Sehun added in an unbelievable manner. Being the older one she was, Yunhee placed her hand on his back, trying to ease his tension.

 

“It’s not his fault Oh Sehun. Now back on the mission. Maybe you guys should start with finding out the mysterious security guard. Get some information on him. Or her possibly.” Yunhee calmly suggested as her eyes connected with the male field agent. With a sigh, Baekhyun softly spoke, “Remind me why we are not paired up again? You are way smatter and have more experiences than me.”

 

With a shook of the head from the only female in the room, she mentioned more positive things and before she could speak any longer, her wristwatch vibrated. By a glance, she knew where the call was from. There was slight hesitation in her voice but Baekhyun and her two assistances knew better than holding her back.

 

“Just be careful okay. Text or call me or something when you figure out something, okay?” She said and disappeared through the newly-installed sliding door – the old one failed to work properly for the past few weeks. Since the boys were the only one left in the room, Myungsoo decided it was the best to begin with the given mission. “So how do we figure out the background of the securities?”

 

Knowingly, Sehun and Luhan looked at each other with a bright smile before looking at the two agents in synchronizes. “Leave the searching to us.” Baekhyun laughed lightly and stated, “You two sure are something.”

 

“We are not best friends for nothing.” Luhan confidently replied and fist-pump with the young lad beside him. Getting off from their seats, the two assistances instantly power up their computers and did what they do best, being a spy assistant.

 

Hours ticked by as the two clicking away in their cyber world. It was as if they were in a race – against time. While Baekhyun and Myungsoo standing behind them, they could see a translucent reflection of their faces on the computer screen and it was not a good one.

 

Funny, was the only word that kept on constantly coming out from the oldest in the team. “What’s funny?” Myungsoo decided to pop the question that had been lingering in his mind. Baekhyun just nodded his head since he had the same thought too. Luhan turned his spin-able office chair around and reported, “No matter how hard I tried to find out the places he lives and what not, it’ll only lead back to the KISS Agency. Weird right?”

 

“Yeah, mine too.” Sehun shortly added without tearing his gaze off the computer screen. “I guess this fellow security has some sort of relation with the agency. I wonder what?” Baekhyun softly mumbled the last line with an expression full of thoughts and possibilities. An idea flew in his brain before he suggested it to the two assistances.

 

“Get me all the information you get about the two missing agents.” Bewilderedly, Luhan glanced at the field agent’s face and questioned, “You mean Agent 015 and Agent 016, right?” Baekhyun nodded approvingly and decided to follow his guts.

 

‘I have a bad feeling about those two.’

 

 

“You called me, President Shin?” Yunhee stated as she slowly opened the door to the agency’s president room. As always, the mid-twenties man was not facing her since he had his back facing her. There was no window around since the company was literally underground but it fascinated her how he could be in the room for the whole day. His hands were clasped on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter