Columbia University's Garden

Agent 103 (Sequel to: Agent 004) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What take you both so long huh? Myungsoo and I had been waiting for almost five minutes.” Daehyun informed as matter-of-factly with his arms folded against his torso. He did not seem to be amused as he had to be awake by dawn without having any decent breakfast. From the corner of Myungsoo’s eyes, he saw the two late comers running out from their shared room. Unlike Daehyun, he just smiled lazily at the two.

 

“Sorry about that. We kind of overslept.” Taehyung confessed as he rubbed his nape out of nervousness. Although he had switched partner for the time being, he was still slightly intimidated by the older one. As his new partner though, Baekhyun simply had his arm around the young one’s shoulders and kindly ushered the others to head over their location – the entrance of USSA, where their van had been waiting.

 

As soon as their van parked right at the entrance of the university, they could not help themselves to gasp in marvel. Despite the fact that Daehyun and Taehyung had been there before, they never failed to be impress by the looks of the campus grounds.

 

The weather was perfect as the Sun shone brightly above them but with white puffy clouds covering the sky, the heat did not bother them as much as they thought it would be. The grass patches were green and there were plentiful of students walking on the pathways provided. Nevertheless, there were always people running as they were late for their classes.

 

The four undercover field agents stay put in their current spots as they waited for their cue to actually begin with the mission. Being on the other side of the world, they had a hard time to connect their Agent Communication Devices (ACD) all the way to KISS Agency, where their respective assistants were bustling in two separate rooms.

 

“Well, this doesn’t happen often.” Luhan admitted as he was in room 103 with another assistant which was not Sehun. They had to split since his field agent; Baekhyun had cleverly paired up with Taehyung without getting his consent. It just made everything tougher as Sehun had always been the one to be good at device connections, leaving him to be good at other such as report fillings, repairing the simulations rooms and such.

 

“Did you connect those two Luhan?” His new partnered spoke as he tilted his head sideways to get a good view of the older assistant’s doings. Laughing unbelievably at the mentioned mistake, he immediately did as told before thanking the latter. “Sorry for the delay. It had always been Sehun’s forte in this stuff. Young people these days just so good with the technologies nowadays. Am I right?”

 

After all systems were connected perfectly, the four agents went on their own ways. Having different classes on their first hour was never a part of the plan but some things can never be changed. The classes lessons bored them all almost in synchronise although they were in different rooms.

 

With the help of Luhan to translate some of the actual teachings though, Baekhyun simply stared at his foreign lecturer’s face. Why did he apply for Computer Science when he had no knowledge and interest in the particular course? Since it was a university, he decided to ignore the rest of the lesson with his ACD switched off for the time being, since Luhan babbled him once he knew the field agent’s plan.

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was being what people would say, an exemplary student. With his black full-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, he was as bored as Baekhyun but unlike the fellow, he rather faked his interest with hope the time passed by quickly. Amazingly, it worked for him because by the time he was deep into the lecture, the class ended.

 

Most of the students began to pile out of the class with their friends and some preferred to move solo style which he happened to be one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter