Missions Start

Agent 103 (Sequel to: Agent 004) [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Another person has to be her assistant.” A not-so-foreign voice entered the whole team’s ears. It took them a couple of seconds before realizing the owner of the voice was standing behind them. As if on cue, the boys jumped in surprise with their hands against their chests.

 

“Someone should ban that invention!” Baekhyun said frankly as he glared at the new figure in the room. There was a satisfied smile lingered on his face and only to be wiped away by Myungsoo’s question. “No offence but aren’t you supposed to do your fancy inventing thingy?”

 

“I, Kim Jongdae alias Chen am given a new responsibility and will be Oh Yunhee’s assistant for her new mission!” Chen happily announced as he skipped to where the mentioned field agent was sitting.

 

While the two loyal assistants were literally gapping by the sudden news, Baekhyun just stared at his supposed-to-be girlfriend and friend. It would be a lie if he said he was not jealous of the two. But he had to appear professional. Besides, Chen is his old friend and might frame him once but that was not the case. No. Kim Jongdae is still a friend of his and he is smart enough to know his limit.

 

“So what’s the mission?” Baekhyun good-naturedly asked her and she immediately turned her focus from her new assistant to the male field agent. She told him for A to Z while he could see Chen nodding away. He could also see frowns plastered on her former assistants’ face from the corner of her eyes.

 

Ended her long explanation with a sigh, Yunhee clapped her hands to gain their attention. It had been quite an interesting day as two missions were given to the senior field agents. She declared it was time to part ways before carrying their responsibilities. She half-heartedly bid goodbyes and walked without a second look to her assistants.

 

Luhan’s shoulders that were stiff for some reasons loosen itself at the sight his agent exiting the room. “It had been a long time since the last time she sit and talk about random things with us, isn’t it?” He said honestly with a solemn expression. Sehun gently patted the older one’s shoulder, bobbed his head and silently agreeing.

 

 

“Yunhee! Oh Yunhee!” He called her name as he watched her speed-walking further away from the KISS Agency building. The night was dark with only the streetlights as their company. The wind that was lightly blowing her long hair stopped once she spun on her heels to look at the owner’s face.

 

“Baekhyun, why did you call me? Is there anything wrong?” She simply asked and Baekhyun took the chance to advance closer to her. Upon arriving at her spot, he gently took her hand in his.

 

There was a familiar feeling surging in their veins. Then she realized it – she missed being around him. Of course they literally stuck like glue before but those were when they were on their mission together. Finally after such a long time, they had a short break to spend the night together.

 

Before she could say a word, Baekhyun already dragged her to the sidewalk and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter