Chapter 2 - Reunion surprise

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-"Okay, we are here! Let's get ready to make him surprise!"- Mir said front to Hyejeong and Hyunsik in outside of the restaurant. 

Hyunsik chuckled, "Allright, lets go " 

Hyejeong shyly hides behind of his tall friends and following them through inside of the restaurant. 

 

Minjun chatting, laughing and sipping his glass of wine with his friends in restaurant. A door of the room opened. 

-"Junkaaaay! Minjun hyung! we are here!" Mir yelled with his arms to the air.

-"Hey Minjun hyung long time no see!" hyunsik smiled and bowed. 

-"Heyy guys! Whahhhh" Minjun yelled and stood up quickly and walked toward them to hug them tightly. 

-"man! what a nice suprise! How have you been guys?! ohh! nice color hair, Hyunsik! handsome! Mir puhaha you look same" He giggled. 

Mir looks around while smiling and realized Hyejeong is not here," oh, where is she? "

He whispered to Hyunsik. Hyunsik looked around and worried; he told Minjun that he needs to go bathroom.

He went out of the room to find her, then he found her hiding behind walls of bathroom.

 

Hyejeong was trying to relax and wiping her sweat hands on her jacket. 

-"Yah Hyejeongah, we were looking for you! what are you doing here? Come with me"

-"Ah sorry, i thought this hiding place is better to show him a suprise, right?" she said.

-"What are you talking about? noo", he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the room. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter