Chapter 8 - Morning

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pretty sunrise came out. The sunlight came through Minjun's window. 

Hyejeong bothered and groaned when she saw strong sunlight.

She flipped side of her body from left to right and closed her eyes to sleep. She smiled as she felt comfortable, warm and relaxed on his bed.

One hour later as the sunrise moved to north, sunlight became stronger. Minjun's bedroom became warm. 

Minjun and his body wrapped his messy blanket, turned around to left to side and one of his leg and his arm subconciously wrapped around hyejeong's body.

 

Hyejeong woke up, smiled and felt warm as she thought she is sleeping beside her friend, Chanmi. She rubbed her eyes and opened her eyes again. She saw a close up of the beautiful man's lips in front of her eyes, and then she saw his position of body that was facing to her body.

She kept trying to remmeber what she did last night. After looking around in front of her, her heart began to beat faster when she gathered her memories back, not completely. Then suddenly she remembered she has schedule of work today, she quietly and slowly moved her body to escape out of Minjun's bed.

Hyejeong stood in front of him and suddenly felt cold and looked down at her body. She imediatelly put Minjun's large t-shirt from the floor without realizing it is not her t-shirt. She felt shy. 

Minjun was still snoring and sleeping with his position like a superman. His skin of body exposed to her eyes except his pelvis being covered with blanket. Hyejeong saw his colour of skin like a sun kissed tan, and his well formed muscular that already made her crazy. 

She sighed.

-"god no, where is my phone?" she searched her cellphone through her bedroom and living room. Then she finally found her phone in her jacket's pocket in near entrance door of his house. 

She checked her phone, full of missed calls and numberous of texts from FNC manager and her friends, Members of AOA. She cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter