Chapter 22 - Minjun's time

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She grabbed her phone to check calendar, " my, time really indeed flew fast! Then she saw current month "September 2018", her old appointed a day of the month says "Minjunie oppa releases from army". 

 She gasped, " I completely forgot about it!  He will release in a week!" She began to feel nervous and think about how she will be seeing with him in person. 

She looked at window, saw sun slowly ascending. 

She put her headphone and her shuffle music playlist began to play through her phone. A song "Better man" from minjun's latest solo album released in 2015, began to play; Minjun's voice began to sing soulfully.  Hyejeong awed by his sweet voice and began to tear up silently. "I'm sorry oppa. I'm bad woman... I will be better person", she wiped her eyes and continued listening her shuffle songs by various artists. 

 

Because of the large distance and communication through Internet ,Minjun's and hyejeong hadn't a chance to communicate each other often  due to the difference time zone. Minjun sleeps while hyejong works. While she sleeps, he works. Each of their messages they asked each other about their health and updates news about their lives. 

 

 

 Hyejeong arrived in Korea, there was a lot of flashing and snapping sound of speed shutter from reporters and fans' cameras.


She waved and smiled at them while walking fast toward to hop manager 's car. Hyejeong picked up fans' gifts before she left her way to see her parents before she left her way to see her parents.

 

" I missed you omma and appa!"  Parents smiled and hugged her in front of their house.

She spent a day in her parents' house and she had long talk with them about her trip and experiences in US, except her experience in dating. She felt happy to have them and had her homemade Korean food prepared by her mother. 

 

Next day, she excitedly met her Aoa friends in their dorm. They hugged each other tightly. They ate plentiful food. She also shared her stories to them and shared her experience in dating with Christian. Aoa friends were shocked and asked her if she broke up with Minjun. "No! N.. Not yet? I don't know exactly. I will confirm the answer when I see him in person next week. I couldn't keep myself to continue communicate with him"

 

Aoa friends recommended her is to get Christian as her boyfriend because they liked how he treated Hyejeong well and dreamy dates and compared to hyejong and Minjun hadn't a proper date together. Hyejeong hesitated and dumbfounded and felt sorry about Minjun. "Girls! Give me a rest! I need time ok? " 


During her rest in her bedroom, she cleaned and organized her clothes, gifts, and papers. In the middle of organizing, she unwrapped her fans' gifts, some of her gifts were pens with image of panda, a tee shirt with panda image , and a headband with panda's ears. Hyejeong giggled and smiled while thinking about Minjun. Ah yes I should message him to make a date to see him. " she left her message through text. 

Minjun replied in hour later "Hyejong-ah! Yes come! There will be party at restaruant. There will be my close friends and my dogs! Will come on that day? " 

Hyejeong hesitated because she wanted to talk with him privately. "Ok! Sure I'll come! I will bring cake!" She replied. 

-"Cake?! No need to bring!  Hope to see you there! " 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter