Chapter 11 - uh oh

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-.Hyejeong went to a small bathroom near doctor's room, took her test.
-"I hope it is not true, i hope it is not, please, please, or else I will be ruined, totally ruined. please, dont be screwed up Hyejeong-ah" She whispered herself while looking at herself through mirror and washing her hands.

She walked back to Doctor's room and gave her the test. Doctor took a while to examine the test while Hyejeong was feeling nervous. 

Doctor asked her again, "Did you sleep with someone? it's okay, just tell me to make sure" 
-"oh uh um, y-yes? I think so? but I remember I only slepy beside my friend?", She confessed and tired to remember. "I think, that is all---" Her memory suddenly began to flashback fast, she remembered something when she felt warm and touching with a man. In his bed, his bedroom. my clothes. "oh my god!" she gasped. "is it..? no way! ...I thought it was only just kisses or hug? but no way i hope i was only dreaming. is it real?" 

-"Miss Hyejeong..." Doctor tired to wake her up. "it's okay, It happens often to women. It's common thing. Congratulations, you will be a mother. Tell about this to your boyfriend. I hope everything will sort out well. Here is the pamphlet where you will know information about taking care yourself, attending therapies and make appointment for ultrasound. ok. you will be fine. let me know anytime. I'm sorry I have to go my appointment" 

Hyejeong left her speechless.
Doctor left and had to attend her another appointment. 
Hyejeong stood up and walked slowly toward the waiting room. 

Chanmi saw her comming and noticed her dark expression, stood up and walked to her and asked her, "what did doctor say? is it bad? because your face says a lot."

-"Chanmi....I..I'm pregnant" She start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter