Chapter 13 - Letter

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Hyejeong woke up early before her AOA friends wakes up, she wanted to solve her problem soon as possible so she went to near by postal office. She brought her cup of hot chocolate, envelope, few pieces of papers and pen, then she sat down on chair in front of postal office.  She wrote down her physical letter for Minjun without mentioned her real name to prevent spreading rumours.

Her letter says,

"Hello Minjun oppa, 

How are you? How have you been? I hope you been well and hope you are not having hard time there. I hope you make friends and there will be good friends will take care of you. Forgive me, I sound like a mother to you,hehe or I would say that I am your fan.
There was an accident I am wondering if is okay to comunicate with you soon as possible like directly? because there is an urgent matter related to your family issue? 
I apologize to write this kind of letter but this is urgent matter, I hope to hear from you soon.
I will visit you in person if you haven't read this letter.

Your friend."

 

Minjun was busy in training and is not allowed to receive any contact with friends/family until he finishes his basic training. 

 

A few weeks have passed by, Hyejeong became anxious and begged her AOA friends is to wait patiently to hear from Minjun. Hyejeong's tummy grew a bit as she looked like she ate a lot of food and constipation but her tummy was not very noticeable to the public because the season is Autumn.

"-I am worried before it gets too late...I cannot wait any longer Hyejeong-ah" Jimin said "It's better for me to show up and see Minjun in person?"

-"But I think it is better Hyejeong should visit him?" Chanmin said.

-"Ok, let's do it. Hurry up" Jimin went to find clothes to cover Hyejeong's identity. 

-"I found a short black wig from the Short Hair concept!" - Choa said while looking her closet.

With help from her AOA friends, Hyejeong felt grateful and nervous at the same time. She wore her baggy grey hoodie, baggy cheap winter coat, her dark blue dirt jeans and her dirty old sneakers. She hid her long hair inside of wig then put her black baseball hat.

"Something is off..."-Choa exclaimed.

"oh yeah, your bare face is too pretty. hide it too" Seolhyun said.

"Let me apply make up, please sit down." Choa went to get Hyejeong's make up. 

Choa applied dark brown shade under Hyejeong's eyes to make them look baggy and tired eyes. She brushed dark tone in her cheeks to appear skinny cheeks. At last, she applied two different size of moles on her cheek and another one on her top of nose. 

-"done!" Choa smiled.

Hyejeong looked herself in mirror and giggled. "I don't recognize myself. Thank you so much Choa!" she stood up and hugged her. Then she went to thank and hug her AOA friends.

-"Fighting Hyejeong!"

-"My friend is waiting you outside, go hurry!" Chanmi said. 

Hyejeong ran to hop friend's car and drove all way from Seoul to Military campus in two hours and half. 

When they arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter