Chapter 18 - reaction

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong learned about the cause of the food poisoning from her mother. She began to feel depressed and less secure. She thought it must be her anti-fan. 

Her thoughts that she did not want to share this miscarriage news to social media, but she finally only told to her a few close female friends.
he made phone calls to her friends.Her friends visited her in person. They supported Hyejeong and shared both happy and sad stories. Hyejeong felt better. 

Then she thought about Minjun and his mother and had to tell him first. Hyejeong began to feel nervous and worrying about losing him.
 She was about to write message to Minjun but Minjun's text just sent to her first. 

-"Hyejeong-ah? Were have you been? busy? :) " 

Hyejeong read it and took her time to think what she has to say to him. 

-"Minjun oppa, sorry for late reply, I was, yeah, busy...^^" 

-"how are you babe?"

-"I am allright..a lot of things happened this week, oppa TT" 

-"oh aww hyejeong-ah TT , I wish I was with you all the time...but.. everything did finally sort out well?"

-"um, yeah, I guess so...but the thing is..."

-"what is it? is it serious?" He typed fast as he began to be curious.

-"oppa, please don't get mad TT" 

-"huh? what? what happened? did something happened to you and your baby?"

-"Oppa, we lost our baby..."

-"what?! how?! but wait...how?! " He couldn't breathe well.

-"I had miscarriage few days ago. Doctor said it was food poison that affected it a lot. I suffered lots of abdominal pains, then I fainted. I went to the surgery room to take out the.. dead baby after doctor found out there is not heartbeat from the baby... and there was lots of bleeding too.."

Minjun had read it again and began to shake and his heart beated fast. 

-"oh my god Hyejeong-ah...that's not fair...but wait how the food you ate...what did you ate exactly?"

-"not long ago, I received phone call from my doctor that he finally found out a strange poison that poured on a box of chocolates that my fan, definitely it was my anti-fan's gift... Chanmi ate it too but she recovered quickly because she is not pregnant. Doctor already contacted with police and investigator currently seatching the culprit's fingertips from the box "

-"my god..." He felt speechless and couldnt breathe well.
then he began to tear up then began to feel angry and tired to make himself to calm down in his dorm.

-"ok...i hope police catch this culprit.."

-"o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter