Chapter 19 - fast paced

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong called Minjun's mother about it and forgave her. His mother invited her into her apartment to have tea or lunch tomorow. Hyejeong visited her, she finally felt comforted from his mother. 

 

Hyejeong spent few days in her bed in her parents' house.  She did not cry as much as she used to but she wished her to not exist anymore and still ashamed and embarrassed to tell her fans.  

 

On day of Hyejeong's doctor appointment, she and her mother went to the hospital. Mother sat beside her in front of doctor. Doctor informed that she already reported police to catch a young woman who greater pobability is Hyejeong's anti fan. Hyejeong thanked ger and knew it was her anti fan. Then She went to ultrasound scan to check her condition, and doctor asked her is she has any pain or had bleeling but thankfully it's healing well.

She learned is there is not getting over it. The grief of her loss is part of her. 

Hyejeong stayed in her parents house for weeks to rest and received more support from her friends. Also, she continued to stay in touch with Minjun through text once every week.  

 

One of her conversations with him:

 

-"Oppa how are you? Hope you been good"

-"Hey hyejeong ah yes im fine. What about you? "

-"I'm good oppa" 

  Hyejeong waited for seconds if there is new text from him.

-"Oppa are you ok?" 

-"yes i am, i m just tired after I had long day and I get lack sleep sometimes. I had to wake up everyday you know" 

-"Ohh i see okay. please get proper sleep" 

 

A week later, Minjun texted her first:

-"Hi Hyejeong ah how are you?" 

-"Hyejong woke up from the sound of her phone and groaned. Her headache came to her head.

-"Oppa hello yes im fine "

-"Ah good how is going there?"

-"Yes, I mostly rested well in my parents' house. It is peaceful even my friends visit me. so I'm thankful"

-"Ah good good :) "

-"What about you oppa?" 

-"Yes im fine too :)"

-"Good" 

There was a long pause 

-"Do you miss here?" 

-"of course I miss everyone and you too!" 

-"Yes yes of course! fighting!"

-"Ah yes fighting" then he thought hyejeong must be busy. 

-"Anyway you must be busy. i gotta go sleep early TT"

-"ah Yes good night oppa!" 

-"please dream of me!<3" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter