Chapter 1 - Jun.k's Farewell Party

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, it was almost time for Minjun and Taecyeon to enlist in their Korean mandatory military. 

Minjun and Taecyeon were busy preparing and wrapping up their busy tight schedule such as photoshoot, mini
albums, concerts and meeting their relatives and friends and spending time with their 2pm members too. 

 

Minjun finished wrapping up his schedule a week earlier before his due date to enlist, while taecyeon is still busy with his schedules.  Minjun finally made his plan in last minute is to invite all of his close friends, and he asked his friends to invite their friends to come over and have buffet in a reserved small room in an italian restaruant.

Some of his friends couldn't show up due to their works. Other of his friends finally showed up in the restaruant and hugged Minjun. Minjun was feeling emotionally and overwhelmed and complained to his friends about his worrying thoughts, such as his three dogs, his brother and his mom and his future.  His supportive friends cheered him up and told them is to hang on and work hard. Also, they joked about their military stories and people' lives. 

Some of his friends arrived late who came straight from their works; some of them are an actor, actress and producers and idols. 


Mir, a playful young man and idol singer from Mblaq, got an insant idea and invited his friends: Hyunsik, Jei, Hyejeong, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter