I don't know... ?

Because of You

--Next Class--

Your POV

Twenty.. nineteen. Okay, 19 minutes until I get out of here. Not that I'm very excited to get out either. Honestly when I get home, all I'm going to hear is "Get ready!", "Act ladylike!", "Straighten your back!", and "You have to represent... blah". This is why I HATE parties. Even worse, Henry says it's called a ball. I seriously broke down laughing, hearing that. Anyway, I hate it because it's usually just a bunch of my parents' friends showing off their stuff. Whether it be their new car, dazzling jewelry, or their perfect children. My parents always deny that they do this, but Henry, Yejun, and I would have to be stupid not to notice. I, obviously, for my grades. Yejun is already considered perfect in all of my mom's friends' eyes. And Henry.. Well he may seem really out of it, but you can't deny his musical skills.

Luckily, I have one more hour of freedom after school before it's dresses, make up, and jewlery galore. 10 minutes of school left.

"Hey, can I borrow a pencil?" Kan asked from behind me.

"Yeah, sure," I handed him my only pencil left. Oh yeah, he sits behind me now. It's weird, in every class today, seats have been changed so that I sit near him. At first I didn't think much of it, but now it's just creepy. Speaking of weird, why does he need a pencil? School ends in like 5 seconds.

Ring~

Yes! The bell! I quickly grabbed my bag and ran for the door. Immediately, I spotted Krystal and Seunghyun. Hmm.. they sure are together often.

"_____!" Krystal waved.

I waved back and ran to them.

"Let's go to a cafe!" Seunghyun suggested.

Krystal nodded, when she got a call. "Hello?" There was a long pause, then she continued talking. "O-oh, appa! Mmhmm, okay. Bye~". She turned back to us. "Sorry guys, my dad wants me to get ready for _____'s house. See you guys there!"

"It's fine" I assured, counting the minutes of freedom I had left.

She smiled, waved, and got in her limo.

"Let's go." Seunghyun and I entered the coffee filled cafe. There weren't a lot of people, just the way I like it. He ordered some ice coffee, and I got a few chocolate pastries. I don't drink caffiene. Not even soda. Although I do like the smell of coffee.

We sat down at the corner that we used to when we were little. But because we weren't old enough to drink, Yejun, Henry, Seunghyun, and I used to sit here and plan out our little schemes. Yes, we were evil children.

I sighed. "I remember this place."

Seunghyun looked at me, "You do?"

"Of course I do! I remember when we pantsed your uncle, then blamed it on you. That was priceless." you laughed at the memory.

He laughed too. "I remember when we'd cuddle up in a circle and not let Henry in."

"What about when you gave Yejun your dad's coffee because he wanted to try it so bad, but almost threw up when he barely took a sip?"

"Hey, it's not my fault my dad likes his coffee black."

We continued to laugh and reminisce our memories.

"Hey.." Seunghyun warily called.

I looked up at him.

"Do.. do you remember anyone other than just the 4 of us?"

I thought for a while. "Hmm.. no, I don't think so. Why? Do you remember someone else?"

Seunghyun continued to stare at me for a while, then looked down. "No. I just thought that maybe you remembered that girl Henry had a crush on!" He grinned.

"Oh! Suzy? She was a cute girl, wasn't she?"

"Yeah.. she was."

Soon the hour had ended and I had to get ready for the .... ball... Seunghyun took me home. Yejun and Henry were overjoyed to see him. Sometimes, I question whether they like girls or not. After a while Seunghyun had to go, so they went with him. I swear, Henry's more clingy to him than he is to me. Yejun... I think Yejun just went to ensure Seunghyun's safety. From Henry, that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lied & it's short. I fail. LOL. But seriously, sorry!