Saved Twice

Because of You

Your POV

Okay so, I sort of.. kind of.. forgot to cover SeungHyun's shift last night. Hopefully he isn't mad? It's not my fault though! Yejun kept messing with me, so I had to get back at him. Yeah, that's pretty much my whole night.

Come to think of it, he hasn't got really mad in a long time. Hmm. Whatever, I'll just have to remember to stay by Krystal at all times. He can't possibly blow up while his crush is there right? .. Right?

--At School--

"Hi _____-ah!" Krystal called out to me.

"Hey," well, this is a good time to figure out whether I should stay away from SeungHyun today right? "How was the movie with SeungHyun?"

She looked disappointed and replied, "We didn't go."

Oh no.. I'm gonna get a whipping, aren't I?

"Oh. Why not?"'

But before Krystal could answer, Seung Hyun came in. "Hey guys!" he waved.

Krystal beamed and I nervously waved. He came closer and hung his arm around Krystal's neck. She blushed like crazy.

"You have something here," he said and took off a peice of lint from her shirt. He took off his arm and flicked it away. To her dismay, he didn't return his arm back into place.

I watched for SeungHyun to talk to me about the shift, or ingore me, or even glare at me. But nothing. He just smiled and acted like he always did. Did something happen? Or maybe he forgot too! Ehh, it's probably just because Krystal's here.

Speaking of Krystal, I think she got too nervous with SeungHyun next to her. "Let's go to class," Krystal eagerly took my hand and ran.

"Wait for me!" SeungHyun yelled.

Class was boring as always. We do have a new student, Kan. He seems pretty cool, but there were a lot of girls swooning and I already get too much attention from SeungHyun's fans. Anyway, he's not important.

The teacher was talking about the cosine and tangent of blah blah blah.. What I was really thinking about was Who The HECK Was Staring At Me??!! Seriously, I kept feeling his evil vibe observing my every move. At first, I thought SeungHyun remembered and was glaring at me, but everytime I turned to him, he was looking at the teacher. Heh heh nerd. Anyway, it felt creepy.

Now in my next class, I felt it again. Okay, no way it was SeungHyun, because he's no where to be seen and I don't have class with him. Maybe it was Kan? We do get a lot of weird students. Now I think my mind's playing tricks with me, because I swear I can hear faint music. Like, stalker music. Is there such a thing as stalker music? Well, anyway I had enough and shot up.

"Yes _____? Can you answer to this problem?" the teacher asked.

Errr.. "Huh? Uh.. well, no. I mean yes."

"Then would you care to come up and answer it?"

Okay. That was stupid of me but oh well, this ought to be easy. I'm great at English. I looked at the board. Are you serious?! It's a pronounciation problem. I with pronounciation. "Neh." I gulped.

I slowly, but cooly walked up to the board. It read, "How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"

Two? Okay, snap out of it, _____, this isn't math. Well, time to stall. "Uh.. what am I supposed to do again?"

The class laughed. Creeps, I wasn't trying to be funny.

"Say it."

"Oh. Kay!" I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Let's hope for a miracle. "How--"

"How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?" a voice said.

What was that?

Everybody's head turned to the top left corner of the room, where my lifesaver was. Kan.

They were all amazed at his perfect English. (A/N: I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure Kan doesn't have perfect English haha.)

"Good, Kan." the teacher applauded. "That was perfect, but I asked _____ to say it." he turned his head back to me.

Old geezer.. I went on, "How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?" A bit accented, but who cares.

"Good. Go sit down."

After class, Krystal dragged me out to meet up with SeungHyun. I refused.

"Andwae! ANDWAE!!!!" Krystal was pulling me up by my backpack.

"We have to go eat with him. I promised."

"You promised. I don't want to go eat with him!"

"Why not? He didn't do anything to you."

"Not yet." I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing... Let's just go."

--Lunch--

"What do you want to eat?" SeungHyun asked Krystal as I grabbed the drinks.

"Hmm.. I don't know. What looks good to you, Seunghyun? You like chicken right?"

"Maybe the chicken?" I suggested when I came back.

Krystal nodded "Okay--"

"Nah I don't like chicken. How about the fried rice?"

Huh? "Yah SeungHyun, you love chicken."

He stared at me. "You don't know what I like and don't like. Get the chicken if you want to, but I'm getting fried rice."

Oopsie. he got mad. Maybe he remembered the whole date thing? Come to think of it... Krystal never told me what happened. I'll ask her later. We went to our seats.

"I heard your brother came back ______-ah. Did the neighborhood ahjummas celebrate?"

"Yeah, he went to everyone's house to greet them." I rolled my eyes, "Typical. He's still the same."

She giggled. "Well I like that he's polite." She slyly looked at SeungHyun. "I know I want a guy who's polite to his elders."

"Ehh. It's just an act. He's actually really evil. Seriously, I can't remember a time when he wasn't conniving... that two-faced.. Krystal? Are you listening?"

Krystal was busy looking at her phone. Turns out she was texting. "Hey sorry _____-ah. My dad just texted me. I have to go to some meeting with him afterschool. Which also means I can't go eat duboki with you."

"Meeting? Well, okay. That's fine."

"Oh! SeungHyun! Why don't you go with _____-ah?"

She caught him off gaurd. He hesitated. "Uh, yeah sure."

"Oh really? Thank you! See ______-ah, all solved!"

Yeah except he might kill me and I actually never asked to go with someone else... "Hehe thanks."

--After School--

"Bye SeungHyun! Bye ______! Sorry again!" Krystal shouted.

"No, it's okay. Bye." I replied and turned back to SeungHyun. "Okay, now let's get to---"

But he was already walking away.

"YAH! Where are you going?" He ignored me, so I started running towards him. When I caught up, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why are you so mad today?" He just shook me off and continued walking. ....Geez, he's going to make me say it? "Is it because I forgot the shift yesterday?"

He froze. So, yes?

He turned back around. Oh no.. he looks mad. Well, he sort of always looks mad. Is he going to blow up?

I squinted and waited for his explosion. But all I heard was "Oh yeah." He chuckled. "I forgot about that."

HUH?!

"You forgot? What do you mean you forgot?" Aish this boy. "Well then why'd you get so mad today?"

"Yeah, but you were supposed to get angry at me in response." Seriously? I was speechless. "Don't worry, Krystal canceled because she had an appointment." Still speechless. "Hmm, I should get back at you for forgeting the shift though. Well, I guess this counts."

Well, not speechless anymore. WHAT?! "What?"

He started running. My eyes widened. What is he doing??

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

He just laughed. "Bye ______-ah!! See you tomorrow!"

Tomorrow? Aren't we supposed to get dukboki? Ah, well.

I turned to go, only to find SeungHyun's raging fangirls in front of me. OH. CRUD.

"Uhhh..... Hi?"

"There she is! Get her!" someone from the crowd screamed.

Something tells me to run. They started for me. Yeah, I should run.

"AHHHHHH!"

Dang, why do fangirls run so fast? I guess they're determined. Oh Shi-- What was that?

I was grabbed and taken to the side where the fangirls never seem to look. And I would scream, if it weren't for something probably even more scary out there.

"Where'd she go?" They looked around.

"Maybe that way?" one of them suggested. They charged for it.

I sighed, relieved. Until I remembered my situation. Who the heck grabbed me? I slowly turned my head. From the faint light I could see his bright hair, cute eyes, and concerned expression.

"Are you okay?" Yejun asked.

My eyes widened. I nodded. We just continued to stare. My heart went ba-bump.. It's just because I'm innocent right? Wait, if I was innocent, then it wouldn't thump anyway, right? Aish. Okay eww. I'm sick. What's wrong with me? "M-maybe we should get out." I stuttered.

He looked out. "Oh. Oh yeah." He pulled me out.

We nervously looked around the area for a while, a little awkward.

"Um Maybe we should head for home." I suggested.

"Mmm." Yejun led the way.

We walked home in silence, and as soon as we got there, I ran for my room as fast as I could.

Yejun POV

I was walking from my class when I heard a loud, screaming person and an even louder crowd coming my way. Oh My...

I hid in the little corner when I noticed the girl. She looks.. familiar. Is.. Is that  _____? Why is she being chased? Oh well, we'll figure that out later. i grabbed her and we hid together in the corner until the girls left. Well, actually I think I saw a guy in there.. Anyway, why do they never look the other way? AHAHAHA

"Are you okay?" I asked. I looked down. I noticed her perfect skin, big eyes, and plump lips. Wow, she looks.. really pretty. Well, I mean in this light. I'm sure it would make anybody look pretty. Ow, is she hitting me? I looked at my chest. She wasn't hitting me.. Is my heart thumping? EEWWW. She's my sister.... EEEWW. (A/N: Sorry, A bit corny. :p)

"Let's go home" she said. I kind of wanted to keep staring at her, but yeah that sounds good.

I took her out and we headed home. It was really quiet and I could only hear the train in the background. Maybe I should say something. But, it doesn't really look like she wants to talk to me, so we just continued being awkward.

Speaking of awkward, I keep feeling like something's watching us. It's really creepy. Ah, probably nothing.