Officially Meeting Kan!

Because of You

T__T LeeU left F.Cuz.. I don't know whether that makes me more determined to finish the story or the opposite..


Your POV

Yesterday was very, very strange. The whole Yejun, fangirls, and Seunghyun thing.. Anyway, this morning I woke up to find my maid already in my room. "Time for breakfast," she said and left. I nodded, rubbed my eyes and got up to get ready. After putting on my uniform, I went downstairs.

Henry was already pigging out by the time I got there. Yejun just stared at him. Finally, he shook his head then continued eating his own food. I sat down too.

"Good morning noona." Henry greeted.

"Hey. Where's mom and dad?" They both shrugged. A few seconds later, my parents bursted into the room. We jumped. They were wearing robes and had fancy crowns on their heads. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm positive they've gone crazy.

"Hello my dear children," my dad boomed with his loud voice. "As you all know Yejun has come back to us a few days ago." Still unsure of what was next, we nodded slowly, in unison. "And so," my dad continued, "as tradition we will have a party! Just dedicated to him!"

I tiltled my head, "But you came back the same day, Dad."

"Well.. my children always come first!" he gloated happily.

"Then why do we celebrate your birthday instead of mine when it's on the same day?" Henry questionalby eyed him.

"No, we share parties. So we can save money.."

"Then why aren't I ever mentioned on the cake?"

"There are separate cakes, remember?"

We looked at eachother. "No."

"........ Ah well.. Nevermind that. Invite all your friends! Toodeloo~!" ..Have I ever expressed how strange it is when a grown man skips and sings "toodeloo" to his children? Yeah, it's not normal.

"Is this why you remodeled?" Yejun asked my mom.

She nodded. "Oh yeah. _____-ah, do you still wamt that statue?"

"Huh?"

"You know, that rock you stared at the day Yejun came back."

Oh, THAT. "You're giving it to me?"

"What do you mean? It was a present for you from a secret admirer."

.... Who would give me a statue? "C'mon let's go, _____ noona!" Henry called.

"C-coming! Bye umma, appa."

--at school--

"Okay then, I'll see you guys there," L.Joe, Henry's friend said. I nodded. Geez, way to tell us last minute, dad.. I sighed and turned around.

"Oof." I bumped into Henry. "Yah, why are you always in my way?" He didn't move. "Henry?" I looked in front of him and froze. There were tons of fangirls staring at us. I gulped and got ready to run, but they weren't after me.

"Yejun oppa!" "You're really back!" "I didn't see you yesterday!" "Why didn't you say Hi?!" "Oppa!" "Yejun!"

My eyes widened and I turned to Yejun. Wow, I'm surprised they still remember him. Pretty soon they surrounded us and kicked me and Henry away.

"Yah! You stepped on me!" Henry ducked. I laughed so hard at Henry's face when he touched the gum in his hair. More and more students crowded Yejun. It was TOO funny. They touched him, screamed, fought.. they even threw their presents at him. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Help." Yejun mouthed to me. I just kept laughing, but I could feel him glaring at me. After a while I started to get bored, so I told the crowd that Yejun had to get to class. He looked at me thankfully, but my excuse backfired because the mob decided to follow him. Ah, he'll be fine. Hopefully. "Come on, let's get to class." I said. Henry uncertainly followed.

--in class--

We have new seats today. Seunghyun sits next to Krystal and I sit next to Kan. I didn't get to thank him yesterday, so right now would be good time to do so. After I sat down, he greeted himself.

"Hi, I'm Younghak, but I prefer Kan." He stuck out his hand. Slowly, I shook it.

"I'm _____."

"Nice to officially meet you, _____-ah." he smiled. Hmm.. I'll admit, he does have a nice smile.

Narrator POV

Later on, at lunch, you went into the school's garden. You remembered when Seunghyun used to bring you here and look at the flowers. This was before Krystal came and he had no interest in girls.. Oh how you missed those days.. Anyway, he said it was most beautiful at night. Which you didn't really get, considering most of the flowers closed up if there was no sunlight...

"____-ah?" a voice called. You looked up. He looked around then came in, "What are you doing in here?"

"Admiring the light." you replied and turned back around.

He touched a flower petal. "If you didn't want to tell me, you didn't have to."

You shrugged. "It's the truth," You mumbled. "What are you doing here? Hiding from the girls?"

Yejun rolled his eyes, "Please don't remind me. They wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom alone." You carefully watered the tomato plant and chuckled. Yejun looked up and slyly smiled. "Why? You jealous?"

"In your dreams."

"Don't deny it. They're taking all of your beloved brother's time. I understand your jealousy, I'd want to be around me 24/7 too if I were you." He smirked and picked up a flower.

You rolled your eyes, "One, stop using the word beloved and two, stop being so cocky. You know no one wants to-- OW!" You looked at your bleeding finger and on it. Yejun eyes widened and he ran up to you.

"Are you okay?" He looked at your finger and sighed. "Did you prick your finger on a rose thorn?" You nodded. He went to the first aid kit and grabbed a band-aid. After washing and drying, he carefully put on the band-aid.

"I can do it myself.." you muttered. He just continued what he was doing.

Your POV

"I'm not a baby.." I pouted.

"You're not cute enough anyway." Yejun replied.

"Yah!" He jumped and laughed. After teasing me some more, he looked at the clock.

"Hmm.. Glad the girls didn't find me.. Anyway, lunch is almost over."

"What?! It's almost over?" Oh.. my revenge on Seunghyun. I guess it'll have to wait.

Yejun headed for the door, but turned back around. "You know, this place.." I looked up. After a pause he continued, "It looks most beautiful at night?" He grinned and left.

I furrowed my eybrows. What is it with guys and flowers at night? I left as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enough with the line breaks.. I'm just going to make ~~~ marks from now on.. This chapter was going to focus more on Kan, but I got carried away.. Maybe I should change the title.

Anyway, found out LeeU (a.k.a. Seunghyun) is leaving F.Cuz.. I wish this chapter could've had more of him in it (considering he wasn't in it at all.. ) Yeah, haven't been following them lately so this was really sudden. On another note, hopefully double update today.