Not So Mysterious Mystery

Because of You

Btw: LeeU=SeungHyun


-Your POV-

“Hey,” Krystal shouted to me and Seung Hyun.

“Hey,” I replied, eating Seung Hyun’s delicious home baked fries.

“I see nothing’s changed,” she giggled. “Can we go to the movies today?” She took a fry too and Seung Hyun started to cry.

“Sorry, the crybaby’s got work and I got violin practice.”

“Oh. I really wanted to watch it, but it stops showing tonight.”

‘Why don’t you go by yourself?’ I thought, and was going to suggest it but then I heard Seung Hyun’s voice.

“I’ll try to go if I get out early,” he said, taking his chance to be alone with Krystal.

“Really? Thanks! What about you ______? Can you make it?” Again, before I could say anything, Seung Hyun stopped me. He made a pleading face and practically begged.

‘Ugh..Fine,’ I thought. “Sorry, I have piano right afterwards, but it’s okay. You have Seung Hyun right?” I tried making an excuse. I at lying, and Krystal knew that I only have piano on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but I guess she was too blinded by the alone time with Seung Hyun to notice.

“Oh. Yeah, I guess it’s okay, and I do have Seung Hyun.”

I shoved the last fry in my mouth. “Okay, I got to go now. Bye!” I waved. They waved back. “When do you want me to come and take over your shift?” I whispered Seung Hyun before I left.

“Six o’clock,” he replied instantly. I laughed.

“Okay, have a good time.” I shouted loudly to them as I opened the door that led outside of the cafeteria. I could see that it was raining from the window. ‘Oh yeah,’ I thought. ‘I was supposed to give Seung Hyun the umbrella my mom got for him.’ I went back inside, but I saw that Krystal’s friend, Rose had an extra umbrella for him. I guess that they won’t have alone time together, especially since Rose likes Seung Hyun. I remember how she confessed to him every day, although she was rejected every time. ‘How pathetic of her, ruining a potential couple’s good time.’ I thought. There was nothing I could do so I left.

On the way to my violin teacher’s house, I saw a mysterious boy in front of my house. I could only see the back of him, but he seemed very familiar. ‘A familiar back?’ I thought to myself. ‘I guess I am going crazy.’ He wore black jeans, a white tee, and a bright yellow hooded sweater. ‘Or is it the outfit that looks familiar?’ I examined him again before taking another step. ‘Is he a stalker? Maybe he’s waiting for my pretty neighbor.’ I could see from his wet sneakers that he was in the rain for a while now. ‘Or, is he waiting for me?’

 

“Ah! _____! Long time, no see!” the mysterious person shouted at me. I didn’t say anything. “Yah, are you okay?” He smiled, “Oh, heehee. Sorry,” he took off his yellow hood, “It’s me!” I stared at him in shock.

‘What’s he doing here?’

 

 

Heyy!! THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH to my one and only subscriber!! Sorry about updating soo late,, I had exams. Anyway.. THANKSS also, I understand if you don’t like it, honestly I don’t either..