Oppa? Naww.

Because of You

Narrator POV

"____-ah is it ready yet?~~" Henry cooed as he stared at you grilling the meat. He'd been there for half an hour, just observing the sizzles. You asked him  to help you, but he was scared he'd eat all of it before you got to cook it.

"Mmm. Ah~ it smells good!" you replied.

"So.. I get to eat now?"

"hehe. No. Not just yet. Umma! Appa! Time to eat!" you called.

They came out. "Mmm! It looks good!" your mom said. Your dad tasted some. "So good. Want some, Henry?" He teased.

"Yes." He eyed you and pouted.

You pushed him and shook your head. "You're too fat already!"

The doorbell rang.

"Hmm.. Wonder who could that be?" you asked as you went for more rice.

"Go get that," your dad gestured to Henry.

He continued to pout, "Not 'til i eat."

"Aish.. stop being a baby!" you yelled. The bell rang again.

Your mom chuckled, "Don't worry.. I got it." She got up from her seat and headed to the door.

"See what you made mom do?" you asked Henry. He was about to say something, but you turned back.

"Look who's here!" your mom came in.

"Hello." a handsome, orange-color haired boy came in.

*Took you long enough to come..* you thought.

'Oh. you're back. Welcome home," your dad nodded.

"Hyung!" Henry's eyes widened. "When did you come back?"

"This morning. Sorry, I should've came here first. Huh?"

"Ani. It's okay." He smiled and went to hug him.

"Come Yejun. Let's eat." your mom suggested.

Your POV

Stupid Yejun.. Why'd he have to come back again? Also, why so late? He already saw me this afternoon...

While eating, the damn intruder asked for some more rice. Honestly, I thought he was talking to my mom so I just went on and ate I food.

"_____"

Err... What?

I looked up. "What?"

"I want more rice~" He pouted.

"Yeah, sorry, but I'm not your mom. Go get it yourself."

"Excuse me? Is this how you treat your beloved--"

"You're far from anything beloved to me."

Yejun stopped. "Why do you always say that to me? Your're EVIL." >.>

"Maybe I just haven't forgiven. I can have those feelings can't I?"

"So.. all you've been doing this whole time is sulk and think about how not to forgive me?"

Uhh.. No. I shook my head, "Actually, not once in those two years did come across my thoughts. At all."

He faked a gasp. "Oh no! My _____-ah! How could you do this to me?!"

"Oho! Ouch. That's gotta hurt, hyung!" Henry played along.

They continued to be silly and stupid, but then Yejun continued, "Are you telling the truth?" I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He paused, sighed and said almost in a whisper, "Because I only thought about you."

I gulped. He's just kidding right? Everyone's heads looked up. I didn't even know what to say, so we just continued to stare in silence.

My mom must've sensed the tension because she interrupted us. "Uh.. Okay I  think we should stop dinner here for tonight. Henry come help me with the dishes."

"Wait-- I wanna see this!" he yelped, but she came and pulled him by the ear, dragging him into the kitchen.

Only you, him, and your dad were at the table now.

"Well... I think I should.. go.. help them with the dishes!" your dad excused himself.

You two continued to stare.

"So? Did you really not think of me at all?"

"I.. umm.. " I looked at him.

Yejun didn't budge.

"O-of course I did.."

He became cheerful again. "Hehe I knew it! You care about me~~!"

I became alarmed. "Yah! Who said that?"

Yejun just smiled. He got up from his seat and ran to me. "You care~ You love me~ I'm your beloved brother~"

"Shut up..."

"You're not denying it."

I bore my eyes onto the ground didn't say anything.

He pinched my cheeks, "_____-ah, you're so cute!"

"A-am not!"

"Fine.. you're not cute.. did you want me to call you ugly then?"

I shot him a glare.

He chuckled, "Fine. But now I know you LOOOOVE me!"

"No, I don't!" I defended, unsure if it was true or not.

"But you love me more than Henry right? C'mon you love everything more than Henry!"

"Hey! I heard that!" Henry called from inside the kitchen. I laughed a little.

"Well.. I'm still your oppa right?"

I froze. Did he just say.. oppa? Oh Heck Na.

But before I could even say a word, my dad came in. "Yejun-ah, ____-ah, come inside. It's getting dark."

"Neh appa" I replied and walked in. PSHH.. Oppa.

Yejun POV

"Well.. I'm still your oppa right?"

Yeah. She looks pissed. She's staring at me like I'm a retard. Well,  I am pretty stupid for doing it.

Dad came in and told us to get out. Like a 'good child', she went in right away. I guess some things never change. But it's good to be home. Y'know even if you have a dumb younger brother, and an angry, bitter younger sister. Yeah, it's good.


HELLO HELLO.. uhh.. yeah.. it's been.. like months? SORRY