Bad Acting and Meat

Because of You

Narrator(MEEE)/Nobody POV

_____ looked confused.

“Uhh, I’m sorry. I think you have me confused with someone else..”

Now the “mysterious” boy looked confused.

“You’re kidding right?”

She shook her head, no. They stared at each other for a while until _____ flinched. They stared some more until he finally laughed.

“You always at acting,” he snickered. “See you at home,” he patted her head and walked toward the opposite direction she faced.

_____ had an annoyed look on her face. She turned to him and mockingly stuck out her tongue, knowing that he was too far away to see what she was doing.  She then sighed and headed for her teacher’s door. She rang the bell, not knowing of the small figure squatting at the corner of the street.

It had a camera. And, it was aimed for her and her brother who was just barely visible now.

After the lesson, _____ thanked her teacher, said good-bye, and headed home. She lived in a HUGE mansion, not too far from her teacher’s house. It had long gates that stretched longer than my house itself. (but then again, my house is pretty small.. xD)

She opened the walk in gate and gazed at the sudden statue in front of her.

_____ POV

Eeww. What an ugly piece of..

.....

stone. ;)

“UMMA!” I shouted out toward the tall and grand building I call home.

“What?!” my mom shouted back.

The big block of rock was sculpted of I had never seen before. It was probably just some random sculpture of some random object.

I walked closer to the statue and rubbed the dust off the carving it had. I was unable to make out some of it, but this is what I got.

It said:

Because of you, I know of love

Because of you, I know of family

Because of you, I know of friends

 Yet, Because of you, I know of ----

Because of you, ------

I really -----

Yet again, I---

(--- means it was unreadable)

Umma walked out of the house, smiling at how amazed I was. I walked around the statue, still curious of the reason why it was here.

“I’ve decided to remodel,” my mom yelled out to me, reading my thoughts. She spread out her arms and twirled in place.

Weird, right? Yeah.. not for me, she’s kind of weird.. ALL the time. But umma was really good to me, so I love her even if she’s a little loony.

“You got sick of it already?” I asked, remembering her old living room design she came up with just a month ago. “How much money do you have, exactly?”

“I have…,” she thought a bit before answering,”..enough”. She smirked.

I stared at her, she still doesn’t trust me. Oh well, that’s what you get when you don’t come home for days and spend a couple thousand in one day. Don’t judge me just yet, you’ll read the explanation later, that’s if this lazy writer doesn’t procrastinate too much. (:O)

Just then, my appa came out and stood behind my umma, who was now yelling at the movers to get their lazy butts working. She was so loud, my neighbors started to stare, that’s if they weren’t already staring at the unusual rock in the middle of my driveway. He widened his eyes then used his index finger to indicate that she was crazy.

I laughed and ran to him. “APPA! You’re home!” I hugged and squeezed him tight with all my strength.

“Okay.. Ohh..kayy.. You’re.. suffocating meee!!” he pleaded as I let go and apologized.

I was really happy. Appa had come back from his trip in Japan. It had been 4 months since I last saw his happy face. Appa was and still is a great dad. He was sensitive when he had to be, serious when he had to be, and happy when he had to be. I loved his company, but he always had to go on business trips.

I went inside to hopefully find some food, but as always there was NONE.

“Umma, can you make something.. PLEASE??” I pouted and made a face.

She smiled at me, “Yeah, I should eat anyway. I have too many things to do in the next couple days.”

You mean every day. I sighed, “Actually umma, you work too much. How about I cook today? Beef?” I asked, waving the bag of meat I brought from my teacher’s house. I shook the bag more, making more noise, and waited for something, or someone, to pop out of his room and go crazy over the mention of meat.

Aaand, just as I predicted, Henry came running from his room and jumped around.

“MEAT?” he asked. Wow. What a scary look.

I nodded slowly as he jumped more and headed for the kitchen.

“WHOO HOO!!” he yelled, getting out his "lucky spoon" and yelling out my name. “____-ah!!! I’m starving over here!!”

“With that fat… .. of yours, I’m sure you’d be fine for a few years, let alone a few minutes.” I yelled back and laughed.


Heeello!!! I’m sorry..

Yeah.. that’s all I have to say.. But sorry for MANY things.. ahem, sorry. xD