The touch

I swore not to fall again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes. Was it morning already?

I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I got out of bed. Thank god we were taking a break today. The prospect of working on that stupid song again so soon wasn’t a pleasant thought.

Ah damn, I’m so hungry... why the hell didn’t I eat anyth....? 

 

I stopped right there in my tracks, as that stupid feeling of freaking rocks dropping into my stomach returned, with the familiar feeling of hopelessness as I fell right back into the predicament I was  in last night. I felt her touch on my arm again. The smell of her perfume, the sight of her wink.

Oh . 

There was a knock on my hotel room door. I barely heard it, it was so soft. I pulled on a tank top over my pajama bottoms and opened the door.

 

I blinked once. Then again. My stomach descended right down into my bladder, as I looked right into my tormentors face.

 

She looked positively stumped herself, as her eyes took a second to scan me from my hair to my chest, the contours of which were visible through my white- wife beater.

She went a dull pink colour and stammered out  “ Oh, sorry,  Baekhyun-sshi , right? Uh...I thought this was Chanyeol’s room? I swear he said number 347 ... Ah that guy..... Sorry did I wake you?"

 

Quick Baekhyun,  say something! Oh god......

 

My hand automatically went up to the back of my neck as I managed to say " Oh hey, Ji-eun-sshi , isn't it? No, no, I was already up, it's ok.....Chanyeol’s  room is 346, the one next door," I wanted to kill myself because the warm feeling that was creeping up my face would obviously be visibly associated with the crimson colour I usually became in this sort of situation.

Anyways, why was she blushing......?

 

"Oh right" she said and gave out a smile. She must have just been flustered for that moment because she looked fine now, as opposed to how I was feeling right now; completely and hopelessly helpless, caught off guard by exactly who I was trying to avoid, first thing in the morning.

 

"Anyways Baekhyun, I hope I didn’t disturb you in any way, gosh I swear Chanyeol did this on purpose or something, I mean does 346 even sound like 347? This guy, aish,  always messing with me. Have you had any tea yet? Shall I get you a cup or something?" she asked? Goddammit, Ji-eun, why should you be this nice? Did I look like I deserve it or something? 

For some reason I was so embarrassed.

 

" Uh.... no,  I haven’t yet, I’ ll grab a tea when Chanyeol wakes up. Thanks though, it’s nice of you," I managed to say with a smile.

 

She smiled back,  "Alright then. I’ll just go next door and wake that idiot up then, " she winked at me and moved to the next door, leaving me staring out of my doorway into an empty hallway,  with a desire to punch the wall next to me.

 

I closed the door and walked like a zombie to the mirror in my room and took a look at myself. My brown  hair was messy and my wife- beater was in fact showing the  little cuts i had on my abs. My face was red.

What the actual  . Why was  I reacting like a school boy? Why did this girl affect me like this? She and Chanyeol obviously had some kind of  chemistry, or at least it looked like that. She had called him an idiot in the sort of way a girlfriend does when she’s mad at him for something. Oh god I was so confused.

I didn’t need this in my life right now.

 

I climbed into the shower and the hot water. I was a total mess. well, there goes my big fat plan of not falling for anyone again. that worked out really ing great, Baekhyun.  And the hot water trickling down my neck wasn't helping at all. Oh god. .  This must be what it felt like to be kissed by her all over my neck.

I screwed  my eyes shut  to make stop myself from thinking about it..   Then an image flashed in my mind and was then gone. Her in bed with someone else. Some faceless who broke her heart. I wanted to rip the shower head and stuff it down his throat. Ok thats enough not water for me, I thought as I realized that it was scary that I should get weird thoughts like these.

 

I managed to dress in my most comfortable sweater and pants and left my room to find Chanyeol sitting at the coffee table in the hallway, and he wasn't alone. He was talking to Kai, one of our other friends all the way from middle school, who we still hung out with. Kai was a professional dancer, and one of the best that most people will come across in the whole of Seoul. He grinned at me and waved when he spotted me.

"Yo. " he said.  I waved back and nodded at him.  

Ji-eun  was standing by the window , and looked like she was texting someone ( of course I immediately wanted to know who, but well, I couldn't ask, could I?) . Chanyeol was  reading the paper when I got there and he looked up at me as I approached. " Oh hey, Baekhyun. Finally decided to join us eh? " he grinned. " Didn't our new alarm clock wake you up?"

I blinked " new alarm clock?"

"I heard what happened. Ji-Eun was pretty angry at me, but hey , a mistake's a mistake right?" he sniggered, and I caught a glimpse of Ji-Eun sticking her tongue out at Chanyeol playfully. Kai stretched  on the sofa and chuckled. 

 

"Oh. Yeah that happened" I said " I couldn't sleep much anyway so it's fine"  I said.

 

Just then, Ji-eun moved from the window and sat down next to Chanyeol on the sofa. 

 

" Good morning, Baekhyun-sshi" she looked at me and wink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter