Trying to be the quiet one

Finding her/him

I always wondered what types of people there were in high school.

I was now a freshman, and this was JYP high school. Trying to be calm, I looked at the reflection inside my mirror and smiled. But at the same time, I also felt sad too. The first year of high school was supposed to be with him. Who was "him?" I don't know.... This may sound really dramatic and it actually is the truth. Just like the dramas I have no memory of when I was 7. Actually I do but I don't have any memory of him in it at all. It's like that specific fragment of my life was taken out on purpose. So I can't find him or do anything about him. I asked my parents about it a few times but they always denied the fact that the fragment was true. 

 

~Flashback~

 

"I like you... do you like me?"

"...yes" He said while blushing and smiling. 

"then when we grow up, let's get married!"

"ok... but when we grow up and have enough financial backgr-"

*kiss*

"Don't worry about that right now, we are just kids! Let's think about it as we are growing up and stay together!"

And so my first kiss was taken and my promise was made.

 

"NO!! I CANNOT LEAVE ***** HERE!! I PROMISED TO MARRY HIM!!"

"Minnie... Be reasonable! You guys are just kids!"
"You're the heiress of A.N.Jell company... You can't decide who you're going to marry sweetie...."
"I DON'T CARE I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!"

"Jung Minnie!"

"NOOOO!!" and I ran up the stairs into my huge room. 

I can't believe I have to leave him to go over seas to Paris.

 

"Minnie... You don't want to marry me?"

"Sorry... but I found another boy.. He is... he's... he has bigger eyes." WTF?!

I saw him widen his eyes to make his eyes even bigger and he was so cute~!

"Minnie! We have to go now!"

"Yes mommy! Bye! Find a girl who is prettier than me!"

I waved at him and left like it was all okay for me and smiled... but when I turned around, I started crying and trying hard not to let the sound go out. I got into my car and the car started to leave. I turned around and looked at the boy who was running after the car reaching out at me and was crying. I cried out loud too and put my hands on the window as if I could reach him. But that was the last time I saw him.

 

I'm so sorry to whoever this was to ... but I know that you are still my first love.

 
~End of flashback~
 
 
I just sighed as I grabbed my backpack and sighed while reaching for my glasses that had no prescription to it. It made me look nerdy and less attractive. Yes I was one of those girls who looked pretty with and without glasses (I was told) so I had the rectangular face hiding nerd glasses.
I smiled and nodded at how bad I looked.
 
I stepped into the limo and did some final checks. Hair in a ponytail, check. Glasses, check. Outfit looking like a goody goody, check.
 
 
I stepped out of my limo and looked up at JYP high where the heirs and heiress went (typical). 
I smiled and breathed in the smell of mint in front of the school. (I dont know it just smells refreshing.)
 
After getting my schedule, I had my eyes and nose glued into the map of the school and of course, the schedule.
I turned right when all of a sudden, I felt a force and fell down backwards when someone grabbed me skillfully at my back and scooped me up.
I looked up and saw the sunshine light behind him.
 
________________________________________________
first chapter!
Hope you enjoy ^^